• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maya Divine aka Wendy Divine

Maya Divine

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys,

wanted to let you know that when I worked on the 1st of Nov I didn't get paid for any of the work I did.... I did 5 solo mini photo sets.. then 2 small mini toy video sets... and then a sex scene all in one day... technically it was even at an adjusted rate... and nope still haven't been paid.... as of right now I wont say who it was... but, I will if I don't get my check.. I have called them and I will continue to do so... but, this is just ridiculous..anyhow if you see any sets where I'm in an apt and it's just photos... or mini vids with toys... give me a holler :)

thanks

xoxoxox

Hi guys,

wanted to let you know that when I worked on the 1st of Nov I didn't get paid for any of the work I did.... I did 5 solo mini photo sets.. then 2 small mini toy video sets... and then a sex scene all in one day... technically it was even at an adjusted rate... and nope still haven't been paid.... as of right now I wont say who it was... but, I will if I don't get my check.. I have called them and I will continue to do so... but, this is just ridiculous..anyhow if you see any sets where I'm in an apt and it's just photos... or mini vids with toys... give me a holler :)

thanks

xoxoxox

We will be on the lookout Maya. Sorry to hear that someone is trying to take advantage of you in this way. Let us know what we can do to help.

Maya Divine

Hiya guys,

I know been a while.. wanted to let everyone know that the next stuff to look for will be from Anilos... that is because I finally got my paycheck.. not their fault .. the director's.. anyhow... as long as the check clears by Tues... my stuff will finally be posted on the site and all will be well... :)

hope you like it.. it's simple yet silly ... :)
xoxoxoxo

Hi Maya,

I just joined this board, though I'm a frequent visitor of the website. I'm so glad that you're work will be up again. I really miss seeing your work and was aching to see something new. I must ask, what is this new site or work that you have? That is, what is Anilos? Can you or someone on this site tell me? I am anxious to see this and would like to know where I can find it. Hope to see more of you, sexy.

Hi Maya,

I just joined this board, though I'm a frequent visitor of the website. I'm so glad that you're work will be up again. I really miss seeing your work and was aching to see something new. I must ask, what is this new site or work that you have? That is, what is Anilos? Can you or someone on this site tell me? I am anxious to see this and would like to know where I can find it. Hope to see more of you, sexy.

http://anilos.com/modelprofile_vidset_page.php?subid=8194&PHPSESSID=86c7690b769bb291fcb8b9fe9209dbe6

Thank you very much, tarynfan. I really appreciate it.

Maya looks great in those pics. Wow. Her tits and ass never looked so great. I love her dark hair, despite the many preference for the blond color. Just truly a sexy lady. More of Maya, please.

Maya Divine

OH just to let you guys know... I got paid.. :) my check finally was taken care of :) but, of course not before I made sure that there would be no posting if I didn't get paid.. so... the newer work you're seeing is finally out cause I got paid hehehe xoxoxoxo