• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maya Divine aka Wendy Divine

Glad to hear that things got finalized for you, Maya. I hope you don't experience anything like this in the future.

What work is this? Where can I find it? Can't wait to see it, and hope to see more of you in the near future. Keep up the good and sexy work.

Maya Divine

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys, sorry it's been a while... as for the interracial stuff.. I've tried for quite some time to figure out how to make a scene between me and Sean Michaels... he's awesome and we've talked about doing a scene together for the past 2-3 years.. but, with his schedule and not being sure who would do it... etc... we just haven't gotten around to it...I think we'd do a hot scene... he's an incredible person and I enjoy his company greatly... so who knows... maybe one day :)

on another note... Anabolic has my scene out that I did.... Eric says it was awesome .. so be sure to check that out... think it was the Cougar line...
also, I'm in Atlanta Ga. right now... currently dancing at the Pink Pony.. not featuring just house dancing for a few weeks .. so I can visit friends .. have fun and try to make some money while doing so... so if you're in the area be sure to drop by and say hi.... get a dance etc.. :)
other than that Eric says I'm on the cover of Naughty America's Seduced by a Cougar line.... so... give that a go as well....

okie ... all the best

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo