• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maya Divine aka Wendy Divine

No prob hun, that's what we are here for.... to help each other out.

Best of luck in whatever/wherever/whenever you end up. We will be looking forward to any and all new Maya material.

Come back and see us often!!

Maya Divine

Official Checked Star Member
Oh Thanks for all the Bday wishes :) very sweet :)

xoxoxoxox

okie update.. I didn't work for Brazzers the 13th or 15th.. I've been sick and things fell through.. also, other things have changed and I'm not with an agent anymore.. sooo guess we'll see what happens.. I'll keep you guys posted..

all the best :)
xoxoxox
Aww, that sucks. Ill for your birthday, too. Hope you're feeling much better soon. That way you can get straight back to work. :tongue: I mean, you being ill is very bad for you, obviously, but there being 2 fewer Brazzers scenes of you than there should be is a blow to all humanity. Hehe. ;) :nanner: ;)

Maya Divine

It's funny on that collection of photos from the last link they have I believe 3 photos that aren't me .... oh well.... sometimes people get confused... :)

love the links though :)

xoxoxox

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maya-divine said:
Maya Divine[/URL][/B], post: 1773338, member: 117608"]It's funny on that collection of photos from the last link they have I believe 3 photos that aren't me .... oh well.... sometimes people get confused... :)

xoxoxox

yes Maya some links are wrong, but you are unique and unforgettable

It's funny on that collection of photos from the last link they have I believe 3 photos that aren't me .... oh well.... sometimes people get confused... :)

xoxoxox

It's because we can't get enuff of you..........so we have to pretend other actresses are you. (Don't worry, none of them compare ;) )

Maya Divine

I just saw somewhere that I've been found on momsteachingteens.
I think that's the site.. so give it a go.. :)

xoxoxox