• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

This is true. We're going on week two of him completely avoiding this thread. Too bad for him the internet is forever.

He's not posting much at all. Perhaps we've had an impact - a large group of people holding him accountable for the things he says seems to be very overwhelming for him. He can't support what he says - He simply doesn't have the capability to form logical, coherent arguments, so he sticks to making short, ridiculous statements about things he thinks, and states them as truth. Quite amazing, really. I'm beginning to think he might have Aspergers Syndrom.

He's not posting much at all. Perhaps we've had an impact - a large group of people holding him accountable for the things he says seems to be very overwhelming for him. He can't support what he says - He simply doesn't have the capability to form logical, coherent arguments, so he sticks to making short, ridiculous statements about things he thinks, and states them as truth. Quite amazing, really. I'm beginning to think he might have Aspergers Syndrom.

Doubt it. HHJJ has been diagnosed with it and he's been able to intelligently take several of this board's dickless weasels to task on a number of occasions. I'd say Will's problem is just sheer cuntiness.

Doubt it. HHJJ has been diagnosed with it and he's been able to intelligently take several of this board's dickless weasels to task on a number of occasions. I'd say Will's problem is just sheer cuntiness.

While I won't comment on his cuntiness, I will say that conditions such as this have many forms and present in various ways.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Asshat: Axis I- Aspergers, Axis II- Narcissistic personality disorder

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Asshat: Axis I- Aspergers, Axis II- Narcissistic personality disorder
While I won't comment on his cuntiness, I will say that conditions such as this have many forms and present in various ways.
I've worked for a few years with autistic children/teenagers (though admittedly only children/teenagers) and I wouldn't say Will's behavior is indicative of autism. I still vote for some sort of sociopathy or schizophrenia (not of the multiple-personality variety, which nowadays goes by its own classification anyway).

xfire

Even more disgusting that he won't come back to clarify his comments. Quite cowardly, really, and it certainly strips him of any shred of credibility.

He's actively posting at the moment, I'm sure he will continue to ignore this thread.

Yep, he'll ignore it; meanwhile I'll get shit for quoting his nonsense without using eight thousand links to show where it came from.

xfire

Did you actually get shit for that, or was that limp-dicked post by that nobody mod the only thing said?

Nah, had it repeatedly deleted despite being perfectly amenable to including plenty of back links. I guess it's okay to say something really inflammatory but not to repeat it.

Not only is Will actively posting again, he has me off ignore, as he responded (inadequately) to one of my posts with a quote. He removed my name from it, as though that makes it more palatable for him, or something.

He won't respond. According to him, his response of "politicians should do their job" is an adequate response for "do you really want mass murder?" He doesn't get it, and doesn't have the mental capacity to formulate a coherent response.

xfire

Like I said in that thread, that's horseshit. You didn't break any rules. Obviously Asshat Turdhatcher has been crying and whining to the mods. Fuck that. If crybaby can't take the heat, he needs to fuck off out of this section. Mods are nothing but waterboys, anyway. That dude needs to fuck off and go merge some threads and approve some attachments somewhere.

Oh, don't worry, I specifically asked why I was getting hassled for the quote but the original post is still there, still unjustified, still unpunished. I was promptly ignored.

xfire

Promptly ignored. :1orglaugh I suppose that mod got a crash course in what he don't got power to do.

I find it fascinating that he won't come in here and clarify his statement. If anyone else said something similar, he'd be in an outrage because someone wants to kill innocent Americans. It must be difficult, living with such a poorly defined sense of self and reality.