• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Do you think he'll stay away long enough to evade these questions?

He'll try...it'd be nice if he just stayed the fuck away for good.

He's going to have to stay gone a really long time because I have no intention of letting this thread die.

You and me both. I'm still pissed at people for shit that happened before I could (legally) drink.

I can hold a fuckin' grudge.

Well, I find this positive. He states his opinion as fact, doesn't think about what he says, and thinks he's above reproach. It's good to hold him to account.

...and hold him I will. When he thinks this is long forgotten, I'll be here.

You are either from the left or the right, if there is in between then that is a good thing. But you can't share values of both sides.

This isn't true at all. Like Xfire said, I'm an Independent voter and I don't 100% agree with either side and I'm not 100% against. I have voted Republican, Democrat, and 3rd party many times because I happened to like a particular candidate's ideas. Hell, the last few Gubernatorial races, I voted Republican. Last year, I voted Democrat for Presidential race and Republican for the Senate race. You need to start opening your eyes and realize there is a whole world outside of your little bubble.

Perhaps you should let go of some your preconceived notions, stop demonizing people who disagree with you, and make an honest effort to have a genuine dialog instead of using every political thread as an opportunity to spew out your far-right ideology. Having political disagreements shouldn't turn people into enemies.

This. I haven't been following this thread but ... this ^.

georges

Staff member
This isn't true at all. Like Xfire said, I'm an Independent voter and I don't 100% agree with either side and I'm not 100% against. I have voted Republican, Democrat, and 3rd party many times because I happened to like a particular candidate's ideas. Hell, the last few Gubernatorial races, I voted Republican. Last year, I voted Democrat for Presidential race and Republican for the Senate race. You need to start opening your eyes and realize there is a whole world outside of your little bubble.

I respect your choices. I think everyone is different and we will agree to disagree. Don't worry for me, I am very well aware that there is a world outside my bubble, I am not that stupid nor blind. Anyway, I have always stood by the right wing and never switched to the left, but that is me.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Regardless of left-wing or right-wing, I think we can ALL agree that hoping for mass murder and crime is something only a despicable douchebag Asshat would do, yes?

Mayhem

Banned
Regardless of left-wing or right-wing, I think we can ALL agree that hoping for mass murder and crime is something only a despicable douchebag Asshat would do, yes?

Well, it's not like I'm qualified to say this, considering the jihad I launched against He-Who-Must-Never-Be-Mentioned-Again....but when did that ever stop me? In Will's case, he's just a doddering old fool who has chronic diarrhea of the mouth/keyboard. I consider him the crabby old uncle who no one likes but nobody wants to pony up the cost of the nursing home. You can fixate on any one stoopid thing he says, or you can let it slide and wait for the next one....and let that slide too. Just my :2 cents:

No, I don't agree. Asshat is too nice a term.

Douchebag is an adequate adjective in this case.

I know, I don't understand Will E sometimes. On one hand, he creates some interesting comic book threads in the Games section. On the other hand, he writes stupid crap like "I hope there's mass murder in Maryland!" Seriously, what the fuck!!!!

xfire

You can fixate on any one stoopid thing he says, or you can let it slide and wait for the next one....and let that slide too. Just my :2 cents:

He gets too many passes as it is. I'm pushing this one stupid thing to icon status as emblematic of just how stupid he really is. And, it seems to be keeping the bastard at bay, so hey, win-win-win.

Just a quick reminder to anyone that's forgotten what Worm is refusing to clarify-

I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:

xfire

Pretty typical behaviour from a coward-troll. He stirs the pot by saying stupid stuff he has no intention of ever responding to.

This is true. We're going on week two of him completely avoiding this thread. Too bad for him the internet is forever.