• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Well, you need to.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean anything.

:facepalm:

Stop being arrogant.

Why do I need to accept the fact that you clearly stated something then tried to lie to us by claiming you didn't? Why can't you just show some backbone and explain yourself like a (disgusting and shameful) grown man?

Where would you be without emoticons to post instead of real words? Probably playing with safety scissors and crayons I imagine.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Because someone just can't drop it and stop trolling? That's not my fault.

Because you are incapable of engaging in actual dialog and discussion. Someone asks a question, you answer the damn thing, not with smileys or fifty minute you tube videos, but with solid answers and links to reputable sources that support your arguments. Categorically dismissing people who disagree with you as "trolls" only makes you the troll.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The only problem is you can't just agree to disagree and move on.

Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?

xfire

The only problem is you can't just agree to disagree and move on. Do you really not have anything better to do with your time?

The only time it's acceptable to "agree to disagree" is when the premises of an argument are based on assumptions. There are no assumptions in this case, as there aren't in the many other circumstances where you wish to end the discussion by "agreeing to disagree". You explicitly stated that you "hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland". link This isn't even a matter of agreeing or disagreeing, rather a matter of you acknowledging a despicable statement that you made and clarifying if you actually meant what you said.

As for better things to do, yeah, I suppose I do have better things to do, but I'll make time to address this issue.

Then do them and learn to agree to disagree and move on.

But you're wrong, there's no disagreement here. Only you being a petulant little shit who should have been banned long ago, and us adults trying to communicate that to you in simple terms.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
But you're wrong, there's no disagreement here. Only you being a petulant little shit who should have been banned long ago, and us adults trying to communicate that to you in simple terms.

No, you just can't let anything go and move on.

The only people that talk about banning is those on the left.
Because someone doesn't agree with them.

:crybaby:

No, you just can't let anything go and move on.

The only people that talk about banning is those on the left.
Because someone doesn't agree with them.

:crybaby:

Because someone still refuses to retract their desire to see civilians murdered, actually.

xfire

Then do them and learn to agree to disagree and move on.

I clearly stated I was happy to make time to discuss this issue.

Why are you so eager to move on? There's nothing to agree to disagree about. You made a statement that is easy to quote, and you've been ask to clarify it. Why are you being evasive?