• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

He's a spineless weasel and he's been doing the same elsewhere. I guess some folk really are gutless little shits.

georges

Staff member
better have death penalty than having trashbag gang bangers alive

I would be for the death penalty if it and people were infallible. I have no problems with putting child molesters, rapists, murderers etc... on death row. However, there are too many innocent people sitting in prison and on death row. There are many people with agendas that prosecute these people and because of this, I am for removing the death penalty. Putting people to death for crimes they didn't commit isn't justice, it's murder.

As has been suggested, privileges should be removed from the prison system and criminals should be on a chain gang so that they actually pay their debt to society. For serious crimes that would cause someone to go to death row, criminals should get life without parole. Life as in, never getting out. This allows real criminals to stay locked up and allows innocents to hopefully prove their innocence and get out.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I would be for the death penalty if it and people were infallible. I have no problems with putting child molesters, rapists, murderers etc... on death row. However, there are too many innocent people sitting in prison and on death row. There are many people with agendas that prosecute these people and because of this, I am for removing the death penalty. Putting people to death for crimes they didn't commit isn't justice, it's murder.
I fully agree with all of this. If it could be done accurately without agenda...but it can't. Even if technology were 100% accurate and effective, we'd still have that agenda element.

better have death penalty than having trashbag gang bangers alive
If you weren't allowed to say 'ghetto', 'gang bangers', 'Obama' or 'leeches', would you have anything left to say?

georges

Staff member
If you weren't allowed to say 'ghetto', 'gang bangers', 'Obama' or 'leeches', would you have anything left to say?
Do you have something else to add aside whining like an unhappy kid? You have a problem perhaps with these words but they are reflecting a certain reality that you and the usual Obama backups are not wanting and unwilling to recognize.

Rattrap

Do you have something else to add aside whining like an unhappy kid?
I do have something to add, actually. You consistently come off as really stupid. Your single-track posts continue to push this image. You are the epitome of a right-wing sheep - your existence's only consolation to me is the knowledge that at least the States doesn't have a monopoly on this sort of stupid.

That needed to be said for a while now, methinks.

You have a problem perhaps with these words but they are reflecting a certain reality that you and the usual Obama backups are not wanting and unwilling to recognize.
Exhibit A. Thing is...I didn't vote for Obama last election. So again, I ask: without the ignorant generalizations and simplifications, what else have you got?

Folks, proof positive. Will is a coward. He is a troll. He throws provocative things out with no proof, and will not answer direct questions about it. He calls other people, such as myself, trolls. However, what has happened in this thread is that he has said something incredibly stupid, so stupid that even Will E Worm won't own up to it, and then pointedly refused to answer questions about his stupid post.

This is trolling at its finest. Will E Worm is a troll. Of the worst kind. He tries desperately to stir things up, and then abandons the discussion when it gets beyond his mental capacities, which is immediately. He describes everyone who disagrees with him as a troll, but won't answer questions that are directly related to things he says. He ignores what he doesn't like, and comments on everything, regardless of whether he has an opinion or not.

Will E Worm calls me a troll all the time, but let's let this example of his trolling ring clear. Will, you stated something, you've been asked about it. What you stated was very provocative. That was your goal - stir shit up, but never respond to questions about your post. Well done, troll.

If you ever call me a troll again, I'll do nothing but laugh at you, because you are pathetic, and you look foolish.

Now, how about an answer? Will you stand behind your original post? Do you hope for the deaths of innocent Americans to prove your point?

No? Not going to answer? Too uncomfortable a reality for you? Regret what you originally posted? Too stupid to come up with a response that doesn't confirm that you are on the spectrum?

Yeah. That's what I thought. Thanks, Will E Worm. You confirmed everything I've ever said about you, and invalidated everything you've ever said about me.

georges

Staff member
I do have something to add, actually. You consistently come off as really stupid. Your single-track posts continue to push this image. You are the epitome of a right-wing sheep - your existence's only consolation to me is the knowledge that at least the States doesn't have a monopoly on this sort of stupid.

That needed to be said for a while now, methinks.

Exhibit A. Thing is...I didn't vote for Obama last election. So again, I ask: without the ignorant generalizations and simplifications, what else have you got?

You can babble the same shit you want, it doesn't matter, it is still the babble and the crap of a whining kid. Before calling me stupid, make sure you are not one fucking uneducated or low educated simpleton. You probably perhaps didn't vote for Obama but your behavior is more or less representative of a dingbat's behavior . Besides using stupid sarcasm against me and trying to give Obama credit like all the Obama muppets depsite you didn't vote for him, find concrete examples of how things improved under his presidency and post them. And don't use the iceman tactic, by posting bullshit articles which kiss and wax Obama's shoes. You live now in Germany, so honestly why do you fucking care about America now ?

Rattrap

You can babble the same shit you want, it doesn't matter, it is still the babble and the crap of a whining kid. Before calling me stupid, make sure you are not one fucking uneducated or low educated simpleton. You probably perhaps didn't vote for Obama but your behavior is more or less representative of a dingbat's behavior . Besides using stupid sarcasm against me and trying to give Obama credit like all the Obama muppets depsite you didn't vote for him, find concrete examples of how things improved under his presidency and post them. And don't use the iceman tactic, by posting bullshit articles which kiss and wax Obama's shoes.
Thanks for proving my point. Other than my reference to your infatuation with him, I haven't said a thing about Obama nor made any intention to, in defense or otherwise. More ignorant assumptions and generalizations.

You live now in Germany, so honestly why do you fucking care about America now ?
Says the Frenchman.

Don't want to let this thread disappear, as it is a very useful tool for discrediting anything Will E. says.

What do you say, Will? An answer?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
True. Hope they don't do away with it. If they do I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:

That's a really disgusting sentiment. I'll bet you root for the Nazi's when you watch movies about World War II.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Don't want to let this thread disappear, as it is a very useful tool for discrediting anything Will E. says.

What do you say, Will? An answer?

I'm still waiting for this. I want to see Worm justify the murder of fellow humans, Americans, and in my case, fellow Marylanders.

Killing in the name of....?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I remember now where I got the impression the Worm roots for Nazis.

Germany didn't start the war. They didn't get what they "deserved" or "asked for." The plan was to genocide the Germans. Do some research. Look the first video I posted. Some would not have, if they knew they were going to bomb non-military targets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QgoiN1Ef1E He sure doesn't sound like a Socilist here: We do not say to the rich, "Please, give something to these poor people." Instead we say: "German people, help yourselves!" Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! And this person I shall help, as a comrade in Volk! Adolf Hitler's speech against freemasonry, the illuminati, zionist warmongers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vVgzEVY-lQY&feature=endscreen&bpctr=1354564742

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That is why doing away with the death penalty is a bad thing.

If people die, it will be the lawmakers in Maryland's fault.

Not to prove anyone's point. They just don't want to do their job.

Just give criminals move power and put everyone else in danger.

:facepalm:

This was the answer. The lawmakers don't want to do their job.

So, it will be their fault when crime escalates.

I'm not saying people need to be murdered. Politicians need to do their job.