• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maryland Death Penalty: Lawmakers Approve Measure To Ban Capital Punishment

If people die, it will be the lawmakers in Maryland's fault.
I guess that, even with the death penalty being legal, there was some crimes in Maryland, right ?
So, if more people die, you could sai it would the lawmakers fault.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I guess that, even with the death penalty being legal, there was some crimes in Maryland, right ?
So, if more people die, you could sai it would the lawmakers fault.

Maryland has never used the death penalty correctly.

They had crime, now it will escalate.

The taxes will increase due to more life without parole.

Mayhem

Banned
:facepalm:

I am not a threat nor am I for terrorism.

You like big government and hate freedom. Terrible.

You claim to be for small government and that you love freedom. How does the government having the ability to put its own citizens to death support either of these claims?

Still didn't answer, Will. Are you afraid to answer the question that you yourself brought up with your completely idiotic statements?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I keep finding articles to do away with the death penalty and life without parole.

So, just give criminals a slap on the wrist and hope they will not commit another crime?
Liberals are nuts. :rolleyes:

John Wayne Gacy's first imprisonment was for ten years. They let him out after one year and four months for good behavior.

Look what he did after that. :rolleyes:

You claim to be for small government and that you love freedom. How does the government having the ability to put its own citizens to death support either of these claims?

That is one of their jobs. Like it or not.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I just sincerely hope that all the motherfuckers that said they were going to move out of the state because of this actually do it. I'd love the reduced traffic.

Hopefully around I-695, I-495 & the 270 spur.

I never had a problem with the death penalty itself, just be damn sure it's right person. Proponents say DNA is the "catch all, save all"; but that is what was said about blood testing.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Hopefully around I-695, I-495 & the 270 spur.

I never had a problem with the death penalty itself, just be damn sure it's right person. Proponents say DNA is the "catch all, save all"; but that is what was said about blood testing.
Too many people get put to death for shit they didn't do. Troy Davis comes to mind most recently, but I'm sure there were more recent instances that got less press coverage.

It's just a barbaric practice, and it's also expensive.

There's also the whole issue of a lot of people who get the lethal injection dying a slow and painful death.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm not for doing away with capitol punishment, but I do believe the system needs a serious revamping. I have heard accounts of death row inmates having courts rule against them, for things like DNA testing, etc. This is unacceptable. I feel in today's world, with the scientific advancements in DNA testing, and cameras on every corner, and in every store, if there's irrefutable proof that a murder was committed by someone on trial, and they are sentenced to death, it should be carried out within a reasonable time. One appeal, and you're done, none of this 10-15 years on death row, milking the system. On the other side of the coin, if there is ANY reasonable doubt, then life without parole. I don't want to see mistakes, but if the crime deserves it, they should die. As far as the other crimes go, I agree 100% with Mayhem, get rid of the resort mentality, if you're doing a dime for aggravated assault, you need to be paying a debt to society...a chain gang works for me. The highways and streets are filthy, and quite frankly, if you have little to no regard for the law, or another persons rights, you should have a steel ball shackled to your leg, while you break big ones, into little ones for 12 hours a day.

If your crime is in any way shape or form against a child, an elderly person, or of a sexual nature, no matter what sex, attacks what sex, or a man physically abusing a woman...your time in prison should be extremely hellish, or your death excruciatingly slow, and painful.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And if you think there are a lot of people on death row who are innocent just think how many more innocents are just in jail serving time.
having your freedom, your life taken away and forced to live in a concrete box. I f you have kids are a husband/wife , losing them, them losing you.
there a lot of people in jail who are innocent. I would say convicted maybe 5%, locked up but cant post bail probably about 15%.
I iknow, I was one of them. Arrested, chucked in a cage for 20 days, unable to post bail. On the 20th days all charges dismissed. they took whatever money i had when i was brought in and threw me out in the rain.
Being in jail is horrible, but much more if you are innocent. Cold, always hungry, trapped.....gotta deal with the guards always messing with you.
About half of the guards are pure scumbags, miserable bastards. the other half just don't give a shit.

Innocents on death row get a lot of attention, I wish just plain innocents in jail got more than they do.
But society is conditioned to think , " oh well, if theyre in jail they must be guilty", or the one that really pisses me off, " The police wouldn't just arrest someone if they weren't guilty".
Newsflash - It happens all the time.

“It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished. But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, "whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection," and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever.”
― John Adams

Mayhem

Banned

That is one of their jobs. Like it or not.

You didn't answer the question. How is the cause of freedom and small government served by a government that kills it's own citizens? And while we're at it, how is this the least bit different from the drone program killing Americans?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That is why doing away with the death penalty is a bad thing.

If people die, it will be the lawmakers in Maryland's fault.

Not according to them. They can never and will not accept responsibility for something they had a hand in. If people started taking responsibility instead of passing the buck, the world might be a better place. So murdering a family or committing heinous felonies or rape... don't worry... you won't get punished too badly. HEY YOU! With that 10 round magazine! Prison Time for you! You scum of the earth! But it's a metal box with a spring????????

True.

Hope they don't do away with it.

If they do I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:

I know you're weak in mind, but let's just reflect on what you just said here. You hope to see mass murder of fellow citizens of your nation. You hope for that, why, exactly? To prove your point? You're so small minded that you're comfortable wishing mass murder on a population of innocents in order to prove your stance on something is correct?

You didn't answer the question. Are you for mass murder on fellow, innocent Americans to prove your point?

Yeah, you still didn't answer the question, actually.

Still didn't answer, Will. Are you afraid to answer the question that you yourself brought up with your completely idiotic statements?

Will, do you hope for mass murder against innocent Americans so that your point might be proved?

Still waiting

Will, can you answer this simple question? YOU said you hoped for mass murders. Do you mean it? You hope innocent Americans are murdered to prove your point?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Not according to them. They can never and will not accept responsibility for something they had a hand in. If people started taking responsibility instead of passing the buck, the world might be a better place.

They should be made to take responsibility. Then again people will not get together to do anything important, they are too busy watching American Idol. :facepalm:

So murdering a family or committing heinous felonies or rape... don't worry... you won't get punished too badly. HEY YOU! With that 10 round magazine! Prison Time for you! You scum of the earth! But it's a metal box with a spring????????

It's their agenda. Guns bad, real criminals get a slap on the wrist.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Answer or not; if anything happens to my parents, family, friends or anyone else I care about here, I am holding Will personally responsible.