• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
have a great Friday night!

IMG_7426.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hey, be nice! (Oh, I forgot this is your thread, carry on.)

I had scallops in my freezer and tried it your way. Sea scallops, not your bay ones. Did the same as you except I cut the peppers and onion larger. Put them in the fridge for 4 hours. Scallops into the pan first. After a minute or so dump the rest of the bag in. 2 minutes later it was done. Over the rice it went.

Most every marinade has us dumping the juices out. That flavor shouldn't be lost. That sauce was just a fucking...ugh... GIVE ME MORE! I'd serve that at my next card game but only if Briana brings 2 other women to the game. i ain't serving that stuff just for the other pigs that come. Those scallops should bring me sex.

bobjustbob

I'm looking to do a tuna melt like the melts you've done before. Got my bread, got my veg, I now need the tuna. This is going to be a cold sandwich so no fresh tuna here. Munster cheese, Munster cheese here. A melt on the top. Hot and crusty on the outside. Chewy bread with my nice cold tuna salad thing on the inside. Chives grown on my deck served on the side and included in my salad. My problem is no tuna.

So lazy fucking me won't go out of the house to shop for a can of tuna. Why? Because those huge 7lb cans of tuna have more HUGE more pieces of solid white than dozens of those small cans. Shop the clubs. What am I doing!!! Spending half a fucking day looking to make a tuna fish sandwich? Yes I was.

Also look up Canned Tuna on the Internet and sift through till you find fish in a can.

bobjustbob

I did a search of those scallops. Watched what a fisherman brought in too. I don't know how they taste since they don't come into NJ. That row of roe looks just too good to be true. How common are they available by you? Can you buy them in stores or just restaurants?

georges

Staff member
maybe she got sick of looking down on everyone and insulting them at every possible chance?

Or maybe the political section has changed her totally and I think she was disgusted of all the harsh criticism against Obama as well

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Or maybe the political section has changed her totally and I think she was disgusted of all the harsh criticism against Obama as well

i warned her. i said don't go in there, you're gonna be fighting and getting pissed off in seconds.

was i right or was i fucking right?