• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
We don't have to worry about her bashing how black people live now

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Damned it, I know you are back. Post more food stuff woman.

Titties too, I like titties.

LOVE the ignore option. I hope everyone has a great week and please post some new food pics and recipes and please pay no attention to the trolls. This is a troll-free thread! :)

here is a brisket I made yesterday that turned out great!

Covered it with Tom's French Onion Soup mix and laid it in a deep baking dish. put beef broth that was half way up the side of the brisket and then baked it at 170 degrees for 7 hours til the interneal temp read 185. removed and wrapped in foil and placed in a cooler for 45 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute. placed back in oven at 275 for 10 minutes to finish it off.

laid the sliced meat in the pan of drippings and beef broth for 10 minutes prior to serving. Laid it on fresh rolls and topped with mustard-based carolina bbq sauce and homemade garlic pickles. My friends and I enjoyed these while watching the incredible football games yesterday!

Brisket2051.jpg

I went to a dairy farm in Yellow Springs Ohio last month and they had the most amazing ice cream! this is a strawberry infused gelato-style (made from extra-heavy cream) that was the absolute best ice cream I have ever had in my life. Not to mention how incredible it looks as well! My friend ordered it and I quickly tossed my vanilla in the trash and got one of my own!

strawberry.jpg

when you remove it initially you wrap it in foil and put it in a cooler to keep the temperature steady and let the juices redistribute throughout the meat. once you have done that and it's ready to serve, crank the heat up a bit and put it back in the oven. now you have a very juicy brisket that will warm all the way through and bring the internal temp up to around 195 which is ideal for brisket. It evens out the temperature of the meat.

Most people don't realize that tough brisket isn't from overcooking, it's from UNDERcooking it.

as well the bark on the brisket (the crust) gets soggy when you have it wrapped in foil from the steam. so when you turn up the temp it helps that firm up as well.

when you remove it initially you wrap it in foil and put it in a cooler to keep the temperature steady and let the juices redistribute throughout the meat. once you have done that and it's ready to serve, crank the heat up a bit and put it back in the oven. now you have a very juicy brisket that will warm all the way through and bring the internal temp up to around 195 which is ideal for brisket. It evens out the temperature of the meat.

Most people don't realize that tough brisket isn't from overcooking, it's from UNDERcooking it.

More like incorrectly cooking it. I'm thinking of starting to experiment with Sous Vide cooking. I'm told it makes for perfect texture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, never banned. NEVER. undercooking is incorrectly cooking, for sure. I have done Sous Vide cooking. I used to have a Sous Vide machine and did steaks and pork chops in it. VERY moist but I like to sear my meats before I cook them. Not on flame though, in a cast iron skillet with a little bit of grape seed oil.

It's my understanding that it is preferable to sear the meat AFTER cooking it in the sous vide bath. Gives it the texture you want.