• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's why I smuggle my own in my free refill gas station coffee 64oz mug.

Just like I do in the movie theatres.

Ha Ha Ha. Yes, clown someone for not wanting to spend their hard-earned money on a vacation only to hear screaming kids and sit around with a bunch of people who's idea of travel is to power eat and drink not spending a minute exploring where they are and learning about the culture of the place they are visiting. You travel how you wish, and I will travel how I wish. You won't find me on a cruise ship being herded around like cattle in ultra-touristy ports of call, eating american food that I could have anytime here in the states at half the price. If I go to the Bahamas it isn't to Nassau.
Travel is an experience for me. The food the culture, the people and the things I take home from it. You'd be surprised how inexpensive it can be to do it this way rather than the touristy way. You may call me a snob all you wish and I'll wear that one proudly. I get away from my everyday life to learn things and see things that expand my world. If you don't do that you live a small life, and we only have one.

When I want peace and tranquility and to get out of the every day rat race called life I go camping. It's inexpensive and I don't have to deal with people, language barriers, annoying staff wanting a large tip, etc. I tend to be a solitary man as I'm not much of a people person(for the most part I don't like human beings in general) so the solitude fits my forte. Being a lone wolf is not only for my safety but yours as well. Nothing like a good meal on an open flame ;)

Some pics from my trip so far...

Entrecôte for 2 at Marche Des Enfante Rouge in Paris. They sear it on a cast iron griddle to get the crust then lay it on a bed of dried thyme, rosemary and oregano and then light the herbs on fire to give the meat a charred smoky taste. It was fucking AMAZING and maybe the best steak I've ever had in my entire life!
200.jpg

Oysters from Omaha Beach in Normandy, the absolute best oysters in the world. Perfect deep cup shells served with only their natural liquor and a slice of lemon and a little sweet creme butter.
20181025_201918.jpg

A break during filming in Saint-Emellion to have a smoked salmon baguette some wine and a Monte Cristo. Life doesn't get much better than this!
20181025_135602.jpg

thank you. France is the most-visited country in the world with around 80 million people each year and it's only the size of Texas. So many people think Paris is France and compare it based on that. While I love Paris, I don't consider it to be the perfect example of France. Just like if someone told you they didn't like the US after visiting only New York City. I have fallen in love with France and now own 2 apartments in 2 different regions that I rent on AirBnB. I plan to be living there once my son is out of college, so within the next 3 years.

You'll most likely bump into my parents who spend 6 months of the year (every year) travelling around France. You'll find them easily enough, the two old gits complaining about the amount of tourists everywhere when in fact they are tourists themselves.

Made this tasty Korean Pork Rib Roast last night. made a marinade of garlic and green onion with hoisin sauce and let the roast soak in it overnight in a ziplock in the fridge. Put it in the oven at 425 for 40 minutes in a roasting pan and it came out with a beautiful crust and great color. Super tender and juicy inside. I put some more of the sauce on them and served with slice of tomato with sea salt, green beans sauteed in garlic butter. One of the better meals I've made in a while.

20181103_214306.jpg

20181103_214302.jpg

Here's a sneak preview of a new video that shows without a doubt the BEST steak I've ever had in my life at Marché des Enfants Rouges in Paris. Yes, that's one 36 ounce Entrecote steak cut up into pieces! He laid it on a bed of dried rosemary, thyme and oregano, put some sea salt, anchovy filets and then burned the herbs to give it a smoky flavor that was incredible. The sauce was a beef bone broth reduction with red wine and some other things he's wouldn't reveal. Outstanding. All for the price of a steak at Outback I shit you not.

Fuck had to correct some audio level issues.
here's the new updated version:

The steak looked perfect but not nearly as perfect as this pint I had in Bushmills a couple of weeks back :). The Inn was a great place to stay as well.

Attachments

• 1632.jpg
    1632.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 126
Well beer wasn't always on the cards. Decisions had to be made.. finish off the glass of red, finish off the Irish coffee or finish off the Bushmills whiskey? Distillers Arms (Tartine restaurant). Great food also.

Attachments

• 00535.jpg
    00535.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 119