• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:suspicious:

I don"t know quite what to make of this, but I hope you're not trying to pass off that old lap dance video, that you've had on YouTube for years, as being new, because that would be ridiculous.

How about you dont make anything of it. How about you go on your way and find some other conspiracy to drum up. The video is the video. Like it or not.

I think many might be confused eric2136, like this recent photo Mariah posted weeks before her recent Staniel Cay Exumas Bahamas trip:

stopped on the scale for the first time in over 3 weeks this morning 29 pounds lost. so the haters can suck it! :) this was taken in the parking lot after breakfast. bbw? really?

ftldle.jpg

:suspicious: However none of the subsequent videos posted show this same Mariah, not while weeks later in the Bahamas or the latest food related videos. So perhaps there is some sort of "trying to pass off" "conspiracy" going on. :dunno: :suspicious:

Personally I think she's great. I take her at face value, couldn't give a shit whether pics/posts are past/present whatever. A girl has got to look good to an audience it's built into their DNA. I've got a lot of time for Mariah, strong minded, funny, interesting and topped off with a filthy potty mouth. :)

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
that's the same loser troll who has been a douche from thread to thread and personally I find him boring. if you don't have haters you're doing something very wrong.

^ I certainly don't "hate" you Mariah. Your response however is the same typical baseless nonsense when you have trouble directly responding to what is being stated and in this case your own videos manifest.

georges

Staff member
thanks MISS H a good knife set is vital I prefer japanese blades. they just seem to be so much sharper and have a nice balance to them.

sounds like ur sauce is a good one :)

German Solingen or English Sheffield knives are as equal if not better than Japanese blades. I have myself a Sheffield and it is one of the best blades you can get for kitchen knives. Of course Seki steel Japanese knives are top quality.

georges

Staff member
Bob if you have a fucking issue with me just come out and say it.

in the meantime... MISS H this is the garlic crostini I mentioned previously
Looks great and good too :thumbsup: thanks for sharing Mariah

Mariahxxx

just started a pork shoulder in the crock pot with 4 chopped onions 4 chopped bell peppers, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of lime juice, 2 cups of vegetable stock, 3 chopped hot peppers and about 10 whole green onions and 4 sliced granny smith apples!

the only shitty part is that now I have to wait 10 hours lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Birthday cake. Genius. Why is Birthday cake only served at Birthday parties? You can get one anytime you want. They don't check. It tastes the same. Add some booze and you've got a desert and way to keep the party going. I learn so much shit here.

Mariahxxx

it had been ordered by someone who never showed to pick it up and looked so good I bought a piece! it was absolutely ridiculously good! and went well with our drinks too :)

just started a pork shoulder in the crock pot with 4 chopped onions 4 chopped bell peppers, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of lime juice, 2 cups of vegetable stock, 3 chopped hot peppers and about 10 whole green onions and 4 sliced granny smith apples!

Get a bottle of wine open, turn the amp up to max and wait. Well that's what I would do.

Mariahxxx

gonna enjoy the day on the water then come home nice & buzzed (I'm going on a friends boat today!) and have this delicious pulled pork waiting for me! I just bought some fresh kaiser rolls at my bakery this morning too so it's gonna be goooooooood! I think I'll make some of the mustard base bbq sauce too before I leave so its nice and setup by the time I get home!

gonna enjoy the day on the water then come home nice & buzzed (I'm going on a friends boat today!) and have this delicious pulled pork waiting for me! I just bought some fresh kaiser rolls at my bakery this morning too so it's gonna be goooooooood! I think I'll make some of the mustard base bbq sauce too before I leave so its nice and setup by the time I get home!

Sounds fantastic. What the fuck is a Kaiser roll? Sounds like a hot cross bun with a swastika on it?!?

Mind if I steal this...I wanna try it out for myself? Can I use a beef stock as well? What kind of seasonings did you put on the shoulder?

Mariahxxx

please be my guest. beef stock works great I just happen to have made some veggie stock on Wednesday so I wanted to use it up so I didn't have to freeze it :) I seasoned the shoulder with a little kosher salt and pepper and thats it the pork has plenty of salt in it.