• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thank you everyone who messaged me or responded and liked my post. Life has a funny way of working out the wrinkles. You either pucker or you smooth out depending on the energy you put into the universe. I'm in my 40s now and with that has come a few wrinkles and some wisdom. I'm proud of my life and what I've done with questionable choices I made that could have sent me down an ugly road. I'm healthier than I should be and as fit as I could possibly be. I'm making a living doing things I learned along the way. I run into some headwinds from time to time from judgmental people but I'm not easily shamed so that rarely gets to me. I've had people try and attack my character, and even attack my sons character because of my career, one of them that came from this site actually. They didn't succeed in doing anything more than just proving that they are the terrible people I knew them to be all along. In the end its all about the way you treat yourself and others that matters. Nothing else will impact your future more than the way you treat everyone. Not just the ones you love, but those you dislike and have no respect for. If you treat them as they're deserved to be treated, the energy of the universe will smile upon you.

One of my favorite stories is about Bob Marley. "He believed that you could cure racism and hate... literally cure it, by injecting music and love into people's lives. When he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, a gunman came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. When they asked him why - He said, "The people who are trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness."

That's what the good people of the world do. Many of those who are awful and judgmental and racist and bigoted are the darkness. Its up to the rest of us to light up that darkness and expose them and shine that light on the path to being better humans.

I hope you all have a day filled with friends and love and something good on a plate. Life's short. Make something beautiful of it.

Thank you everyone. I mean that.

unnamed (45).jpg

My life is a series of photos out of sequence. Things that should happen now, happened then...and vice versa. I'm lucky to have such a vast collection of moments captured on film so I can rearrange the order of things, although I'd change nothing even if I could. But it is nice to imagine things being different. As age takes us down that winding road where all things get slower and more thought out, I am comforted knowing I have the foundation that I do. Solidly built on recklessness and compulsions that were given little to no thought at all. And yet here I am, all these years later. Relevant. A success in its truest definition. Life is a miracle and some of us simply get lucky.
I wish a life of happiness and art for all of you!

"Everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. Your grocery list. The food you make. How your writing looks. And the way you feel. Life is art.” - Helena Bonham Carter

mariahmilano-0058_Buzz-BW.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1119_BW.jpg
    IMG_1119_BW.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0786_BW.jpg
    IMG_0786_BW.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1017_BW.jpg
    IMG_1017_BW.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3497.jpg
    IMG_3497.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Sequence 08.00_02_52_01.Still002.jpg
    Sequence 08.00_02_52_01.Still002.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 113
  • morning-coffee.jpg
    morning-coffee.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20220224-091817_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220224-091817_Photos.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 130
Yep could not have summed up the school of life much better.:) (got to say would love to have been sat opposite you on the morning coffee pic!).

Been doing kissy face pics since Myspace. Before those K people. Doing it still.
Up early. Too early for some. Just right for me. Love being there when the world wakes up. Quiet time. Ambition at the wheel. Making shit happen. Dictating my destination. Expecting only what I deserve. More would be selfish but I'm selfish AF. Yup.

http://youtube.com/dinnerwithmariah Subscribe Now for it all!

unnamed (10).jpg

Been working on my plating and presentation. No great meal ever started with "Well I hope it tastes better than it looks" not to say food has to look great to taste good. But if your eyes love it your belly will love it even more! :)

View attachment 964033
View attachment 964034View attachment 964035View attachment 964036View attachment 964037
lamb-chops-marinating-jpg.964038
Looks great Mariah. You are so right if it looks shit you don't eat it, if it looks great then that's half the battle won. If it looks shit and tastes shit then bury your head in sand! You can cook for me any day gorgeous.

My absolute favorite! The famous La Mere Poulard Omelette!
The first time I went to Normandy France we stayed at this famous old hotel and I had no idea it was famous for it's omelet souffle! La Mere Poulard omelets are world-famous and copied more than any other omelet! They even have a La Mere Poulard in Japan! Omelets whipped into a foam by hand in copper bowls and then cooked in copper skillets in the fireplace and cost around $70 each!!!!!! Now YOU can make them and it will blow anyone's mind when you serve this!

Last edited:
Reactions: BCT
My absolute favorite! The famous La Mere Poulard Omelette!
The first time I went to Normandy France we stayed at this famous old hotel and I had no idea it was famous for it's omelet souffle! La Mere Poulard omelets are world-famous and copied more than any other omelet! They even have a La Mere Poulard in Japan! Omelets whipped into a foam by hand in copper bowls and then cooked in copper skillets in the fireplace and cost around $70 each!!!!!! Now YOU can make them and it will blow anyone's mind when you serve this!

Having just spent two weeks travelling all over California with a touch of Nevada & Arizona, great to see an omelette done well babe.

You're going to thank me for this one BIG TIME! Its so simple and soooo delicious! Just a few ingredients and very little prep and cooktime! Pre-heat Oven to 400 Peel & Dice Sweet Potato Add Sliced Jalapeno Cover with Olive Oil Coat generously with Old Bay Seasoning and stir! Add More Old Bay! Lay out evenly on aluminum foil baking tray Baked for 18 minutes Remove and cover in honey and green onion! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hey, do You have experience with airfryers, and do You possibly even have recipes?

I have one since July, and enjoy the possibilities, but I think I can step up my game there

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I have been cooking a lot the past couple years. You tube cooking videos are excellent all around.