• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What I love about you particularily is your spunk. You surely remember those times, when you (I was going at it similarily, too) went head to head with a lot of guys in P&R, and it got pretty close to you getting the ban hammer.

So you reigned yourself in, and turned it around to concentrating on this and similar thread, and gave the haters the ultimate finger... showing them the best life possible. That is the greatest lesson in life, and I learned from it, in my way.

You are quite wise, in a hardcore way :cool:

Thank you :) I actually DID get the ban hammer lol I'm still banned from ever posting in the P&R section on this site Living well is always the best revenge :)

Brand new video sneak peek! :) Filmed in the FL Keys last week.
Hope you're all being smart and staying safe. xx

This COVID shite has ruined a year of travel (I'm sure you'll agree). If there is a bright side I've saved around £8.5K ($11K) by not travelling. Problem is I want to travel, this money is budgeted for travel and I can't go anywhere. This year is essentially a wash out, hopefully 2021 will set us free again. Love the vlog as you well know :)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hello again!

osh, that recipe looks TOTALLY yummy. I will have to flip the wine for another ingredient, i am sure i'll find something.

Oh, you're looking nice, and Fluffy, too