• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Jana will definitely be missed and we will be posting an official statement about this in the coming weeks. :)

Out of interest, are there any pics of Jana in the on "hands and knees" ("doggie") position?
Head on frontal is best, full side view next. (No, not asked for wierd fetish reasons btw.)

Boob Dude
You do not talk nonsense, you are a stupid. You hate to Jana.
And you say you do not know. To read what you write, describe your personality full.
Remember, talk to your grandmother.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
One picture of her last set.

Gorgeous, as always. But that won't be her last set by a long shot. There's a ton more to come at PinupFiles.

Boob Dude
You do not talk nonsense, you are a stupid. You hate to Jana.
And you say you do not know. To read what you write, describe your personality full.
Remember, talk to your grandmother.

I'll tell you what:
I'll "talk" to my grandmother if you improve your English.
As it is, I can barely make sense of the nonsense you write.

Tell me,
what is stronger
You love to Jana or
You hate to me?:kiss:

If it is true, Jana continuous in PinupFiles. But the quality of Janaglam is superior to PinupFiles.
Janaglam contains professional photographers and runs an art style.
PinupFiles, it is semi-amateur. There are cases where a model is a photographer, as a game
Maybe Jana continue (in PinupFiles) but continuously without Glam

I'll tell you what:
I'll "talk" to my grandmother if you improve your English.
As it is, I can barely make sense of the nonsense you write.

Tell me,
what is stronger
You love to Jana or
You hate to me?:kiss:

Well at least he knows another language beasides his first language.. What else do you speak Boob Dude?? Oh yeah you speak english and bullshit

Well at least he knows another language beasides his first language.. What else do you speak Boob Dude?? Oh yeah you speak english and bullshit

Je parle Francaise un peut.

Watch with references to grandmothers. Some people may be offended by their ageist and sexist nature.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
This sucks, but what about the other models... like Lena? If Janaglam shuts down where will Lena be getting her own site?