• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
She had personal problems. That's why she retired.
Does anybody knows more details about this issue??

i do not think it's personal problems. As someone already said she might had found a better job. I wish her all the best.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If it is true, Jana continuous in PinupFiles. But the quality of Janaglam is superior to PinupFiles.
Janaglam contains professional photographers and runs an art style.
PinupFiles, it is semi-amateur. There are cases where a model is a photographer, as a game
Maybe Jana continue (in PinupFiles) but continuously without Glam

Well, we could do all "art" photos, too, but in all honesty those simply don't sell nearly as well as the kind we do, which is a blend of high glamour, yet also has an amateur bent as well with the behind-the-scenes shots and the videos. The mix of high quality with what boob fans want to see is what makes us successful, I think.

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=200

What we need is to confirm if her site is down for good, or if its just being upgraded. I do hope she is doing well, and does more photo shoots for Pinupfiles.

Well, we could do all "art" photos, too, but in all honesty those simply don't sell nearly as well as the kind we do, which is a blend of high glamour, yet also has an amateur bent as well with the behind-the-scenes shots and the videos. The mix of high quality with what boob fans want to see is what makes us successful, I think.

pinupglam01
Ok, thanks for your honesty. It is my opinion. :thefinger

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
i do not think it's personal problems. As someone already said she might had found a better job. I wish her all the best.

Amen to that...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

pinupglam01
Ok, thanks for your honesty. It is my opinion. :thefinger

I didn't mean it as an insult, I just wanted to respond. Sorry if it came out wrong.

A lot of people like the amateur, behind-the-scenes stuff. It brings the models down to earth, reminds us that, "yes, they are (somebody's, in some neighborhood, somewhere) the girls next door", it makes them more "human".

A lot of people like the amateur, behind-the-scenes stuff. It brings the models down to earth, reminds us that, "yes, they are (somebody's, in some neighborhood, somewhere) the girls next door", it makes them more "human".

This coming from the guy who wanted to pay her to destroy her body by becoming anorexic. Look's like maybe you're finally starting to come around to reality.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Yes, that's exactly why we do it. There's also something appealing about the off-angle, off the set unposed nature of them that's appealing.

Yes, that's exactly why we do it. There's also something appealing about the off-angle, off the set unposed nature of them that's appealing.

Are you familiar with John Stagliano's movies Buttman's Big Tit Adventure and Buttman's British Extreme Big Tit Adventure? That is the style he uses. Totally spontaneous, free flowing and natural.

Are you associated with Fling and Gent magazines (or are you not at liberty to say)?

These noble businesses often incorporated this style in their magazines.

With computers and the internet, the classic nudie magazine is a bit of a lost art.:crying: