• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin! (AMA)

What's that? Do I detect an opening for a premature ejaculation joke?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7669446, member: 550820"]Just quick in and out here....

Miss Mandy, a quick in and out is all it would take.

tumblr_m33ztbZKYL1qzuaw7o5_250.gif

OH YEAH! I saw an opening, so I slipped one in. So to speak.

Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

What's that? Do I detect an opening for a premature ejaculation joke?

Miss Mandy, a quick in and out is all it would take.

tumblr_m33ztbZKYL1qzuaw7o5_250.gif

OH YEAH! I saw an opening, so I slipped one in. So to speak.

LOVE Scrubs! I probably watch that on my way to sleepy time almost every night!

Don't feel like i have much to contribute....Been bouncing in the OCSMOTW thread with a few pics....speaking of that...going down to Ceara Lynch tomorrow for a couple days of shooting this and that...should be awesome!

If you haven't seen this, it's from my latest set on my site.....does my boob look funny though?

421.jpg

• Love

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7681499, member: 550820"]LOVE Scrubs! I probably watch that on my way to sleepy time almost every night!
But only the old episodes. The lastest seasons sucked. Wasn't like the original Scrubs anymore.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7681499, member: 550820"]does my boob look funny though?
I'm more into your sweet, soft eyes and pretty face anyway. Let your boob look anyway it wants. :p

I went through a spell where me and the White Witch.. oops, I mean the ex... used to fall asleep to S1. I go through spells of watching ALL of a show at bed time every night and Scrubs is definitely in the rotation. There's so much to relate too and so much poignancy. Ben's funeral kills me, Cox breaking down and walking out while that fucking Fray song plays kills me.

At the moment I'm working through Next Gen, like the nerd that I am. :portal:

If you haven't seen this, it's from my latest set on my site.....does my boob look funny though?

Only because some of it has escaped the frame of the shot!

But only the old episodes. The lastest seasons sucked. Wasn't like the original Scrubs anymore.

I haven't bothered with the last series where they weren't in Sacred Heart anymore. That truly wasn't Scrubs. The penultimate series with JD & Elliott together, Kelso not working there anymore and Kim hooking up with Sean wasn't quite as good, some of the students that were in it were really annoying and Dorian seemed more up himself than before, but there were still some great episodes and the finale was heartbreaking.

I've only watched it a couple of times. Hearing Pete Gabriel sing "Book of Love" still tears me open a little. Probably because I first saw it just before my break up. I confided in her that the episode moved me so much I might never watch it. "You big softie" she said, and I didn't dare tell her that the closing montage had me fill up with how lucky I felt with her, and the future I imagined, just as JD was imagining his.

Don't know why I felt compelled to share that with you, really. And.....
tumblr_mocyxpCiLS1svsahho1_250.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Yeah that finale with his future visions and the song Book of Love played was awesome. One of the best finales ever. I always (ALMOST) start crying when seeing it. I love it.

the black humor in scrubs while they used it was spot on for real life in house, and i'm a sucker for a show that bucks what 'the critics say' and includes voice overs... it's a big part of what's missing in movies that they try to base on books (and speaking of, the whole focus in the coming Ender's Game seems destined to piss me off... i remember the surprise i felt near the end reading it when the truth was revealed.

(speaking of nerd speak... i'll relent) MrSStiffy, you're not alone... have you seen the new Star Trek? Went with the better half's brother and my youngest son... we old'uns liked the touches of homage to the prior series, even though it was lost on my boy... i'm hoping he'll go back through at least 1,3, and 4 to pick some of it up... haven't had so many 'i knew that' moments since watching 'Paul'.

and Miss Mandy... i see we're close to page 100... that's i suspect quite a milestone on the FO pages.
as to the photo... the 'underboob' angle of the left is most fetching. The right looks amazing as always, there's just more skin behind because of your angle, and the ridge from your pectoral muscle makes it stand out a bit.

anyone who complains deserves to have their eyes gouged out and never see another breast. ; )
if it happened to me, i'd have to visit to explain that because of a rare and intermittent neurological condition i have to use my tongue instead of my fingers to 'see' things. heh

the sharp line of your pectoral muscle speaks to being in good shape. And it reminds me of the first centerfold i saw too many years ago to admit... Ms. Cathy Larmouth stood so that the tendon of her pectineus muscle was taut, creating a delicious shadow at the inside of her right inner thigh... a shadow i've been chasing ever since (heh). i suspect there's nothing we boys n men to that so affects you women that going on 30 years out it makes you stop and remember and rededicate yourself to continue the hunt...

i'm off to find the missus...

but before i dash, bummer that you had to deal with a white witch, Stiffy... hope you've found happier princesses with which to play subesequently. I marvel at how i stayed so long in a bad situation every time my new and improved model smiles or passes by and brushes her fingers against me... see what i mean... we men are such simple playdough...

pax all!
RA

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7681499, member: 550820"]going down to Ceara Lynch tomorrow for a couple days of shooting this and that...should be awesome!

will you tell her nice things about me?

419.jpg

• Love

Love the way your tits are lifted out of the top in this 3rd pic, and are bouncing really nicely as you`re riding the cock. If I was him I`d have to grasp your tits and hold onto them as I fucked you .

MrSStiffy, you're not alone... have you seen the new Star Trek?

I haven't yet. I really liked the first one, and Karl Urban as Bones was utterly inspired casting. I have hardly any friends locally that would be interested in seeing it with me, and I'm not really the kind of guy that goes to the cinema alone. Might ask mama and her bloke if they fancy it. I was hoping to go and see it with my semi-regular female accomplice, but now that I've promised myself I'm not seeing her until I've finished my course, so I don't think I'll catch it before it stops showing over here. Which leads me slightly onto :

but before i dash, bummer that you had to deal with a white witch, Stiffy... hope you've found happier princesses with which to play subesequently.

I would concede that I have been on what you'd call dates, "Gangster Squad" at the cinema being the last one. And while I have played a little, I think "professionals" is more accurate than "princesses." I don't meet women easily, and attract them even less. I did pretty well with the White Witch, 6 years friendship then 4 years a couple before she broke my heart. Shit happens. Thanks for the kind words.

I try not to be vulgar about these things, Mistress Mandy, but... no time at all. Absolutely no time at all. You'd barely have to get on before it was time to get off again.

tumblr_moenwrQKB11svsahho1_500.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties

Don't feel like i have much to contribute....Been bouncing in the OCSMOTW thread with a few pics....speaking of that...going down to Ceara Lynch tomorrow for a couple days of shooting this and that...should be awesome!

421.jpg

Well, if we're talking about the one we can fully see, I think it's just the angle from slightly below, combined with your raised arm and slightly twisted stance having an affect on your enhanced breast, 'cause it always looks fine otherwise ;) I've seen a similar look on my college GF who had implants when she had her arms up as she stretched, or laid out with her arms folded behind her head.

If we're talking about the other breast, I think it's the sharp angle at which it ends.

Speaking of bouncing,

Mandy, you're the kind of girl that I'd have a very hard time choosing which way I'd want you to ride, 'cause both views are amazing. :drool2:

And then there's this view:

This one, I feel like I'm getting a first-person view of something coming to knock at your backdoor. Which I have to say, I have always thought that it would be a great view and idea to have like a fiber optic 'penetration camera' to actually see the penetration and movement inside a woman and then to see her insides as she climaxed, but I don't think anyone has ever done that.

I try not to be vulgar about these things, Mistress Mandy, but... no time at all. Absolutely no time at all. You'd barely have to get on before it was time to get off again.

tumblr_moenwrQKB11svsahho1_500.jpg

I have no doubts that Mandy would quickly make me cum, too, as she does such a good job just in video form combined with my hand. But I'd let her stay on and keep going to further enjoy her ride as she took me to another one :D

• Love

like the idea of a penetration cam for an inside view of an erect cock entering, pumping, ejaculating. I hereby volunteer to do this with the lovely Mandy and hope that many many retakes are necessary!

ban-one

Works for panties

like the idea of a penetration cam for an inside view of an erect cock entering, pumping, ejaculating. I hereby volunteer to do this with the lovely Mandy and hope that many many retakes are necessary!

Actually, my thought was more that the camera itself would be the penetrating and thrusting object (or the girl rode it). You'd probably need to attach it to the guy so it wasn't rubbing against him, but then you wouldn't get the full view of the woman's insides because there's dick in the way.

• Love

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7681499, member: 550820"]LOVE Scrubs! I probably watch that on my way to sleepy time almost every night!

If you are looking to expand the Mandy Flores empire I do believe you already have a great working title for the next great Children's Book.

Sleepy Time with Mandy

ban-one

Works for panties

If you are looking to expand the Mandy Flores empire I do believe you already have a great working title for the next great Children's Book.

Sleepy Time with Mandy

What I'm picturing isn't suitable for children. Or atleast anyone that hasn't reached puberty, anyway.

I'm picturing the book full of Mandy in provocative pose and dress for guys to beat off to, which then results in the inevitable post-orgasm drowsiness, and then sleepy time :sleep:

Either that, or it's like regular bedtime stories illustrated with pictures of Mandy As like sexy Red Riding Hood, Snow White, etc, that dads'll love to read to their kids because the pics will keep him interested and for his personal use later :rubbel:

Actually, my thought was more that the camera itself would be the penetrating and thrusting object (or the girl rode it). You'd probably need to attach it to the guy so it wasn't rubbing against him, but then you wouldn't get the full view of the woman's insides because there's dick in the way.

Good point. Unless of course you could already have the camera inside the vagina looking back at the penis entering. But it might be difficult to orientate it.

(Apologies Mandy if all this sounds too much like a scientific experiment on you - it`s really all another angle on the question of what how you would look being fucked.)

ban-one

Works for panties

Good point. Unless of course you could already have the camera inside the vagina looking back at the penis entering. But it might be difficult to orientate it.

Well, if you were gonna have the camera already inside her, you would definitely have a problem with keeping it aimed right because it would move around from the action and point everywhere but where you wanted. You'd almost have to like either somehow lock it to her cervix with a piece that penetrates it and then expands on the other side to lock the camera in place or have it expand to fill her up enough so that is was stationary, though that might cause a problem with the grip on the penetrating object. Either way, because the camera reduces the overall length a girl can take, you might have a problem with the guy running into the camera, which wouldn't be good for either involved :eek: And then you'd also have the end problem of the final shot being the cum shot that blocks the view with the first spurt, and then, how do you get the camera back out again? There's also the fact that while if the camera was the penetrating object in phallic form (in which case, you could have multiple cameras for different angles, and not just the forward-facing camera), it would feel like a toy, and thus be a pleasurable experience that leads to orgasm. But having the camera either loose or somehow attached to her insides would just be weird at best, possibly just uncomfortable but bearable, but downright painful at worst, all of which might inhibit achieving climax. But if you're wanting to see the internal cumshot, you could always add a pump and fake sperm to the phallic penetration cam.

And you know, let's not limit this to just her vagina. You could have first-person penis views of a titty-fuck, blowjob, the tip rubbing through her pussy lips and folds, anal sex, anything.

(Apologies Mandy if all this sounds too much like a scientific experiment on you - it`s really all another angle on the question of what how you would look being fucked.)

And climaxing. Though, I think that the best way to show the footage would be a synced, side-by-side with an external shot of the 'action' (a separately and previously recorded take that the penetration cam's movements would then be synced to), with the penetration cam ostensibly as the view of the guy's dick as he fucks her (or the toy as she plays with herself, in which case, the camera could actually be the toy and only require one take), so that way you get everything, inside and out.

I also believe it could be of educational use, as you could use the footage to show young men where to go and how to get their woman off, instead of us having to figure it out ourselves if we're inclined to the idea of pleasing our woman and not just being selfish lovers.

• Love