• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin! (AMA)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7687987, member: 550820"]You guys are fun! :) I, unfortunately, am heading out the door again but will be back I promise! Here's some shots from yesterday! Me and Ceara Lynch :)

are there places on her body that your tongue hasnt been? and if there are, why havent you gotten to those yet?

ban-one

Works for panties

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7687987, member: 550820"]You guys are fun! :) I, unfortunately, am heading out the door again but will be back I promise! Here's some shots from yesterday! Me and Ceara Lynch :)

424.jpg

427.jpg

428.jpg

422.jpg

425.jpg

426.jpg

Looks like you two had fun together, Mandy :) A different kind of fun than was had around here, discussing bedtime stories and new camera angles. Though, I think maybe this time we managed to not get quite as odd without you, Mandy.

Did anybody else happen to notice that in the first pic, someone appears to have taken notice of our lovely Miss Mandy on the street with Ceara in their short skirt and shorts? Seeing as how Mandy's skirt is up in the breeze, he may be getting quite an eyeful. I don't suppose your were 'going commando,' were you, Mandy?

• Love
Reactions: sj1

A few more posts and this thread will hit the 100 pages. Something to celebrate I think.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7687987, member: 550820"]You guys are fun! :) I, unfortunately, am heading out the door again but will be back I promise! Here's some shots from yesterday! Me and Ceara Lynch :) [/FON

Gorgeous! Love you Mandy!

100 pages of our beautiful Mandy and hopefully a lot more to come. I cannot wait to see the next 100 pages. It is never enough when it comes to looking at the most gorgeous woman on the net.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Probably not the Betty Ford clinic, but I'm sure you have momentary freedom from my mind control when you shoot your load....but you will come back ;)

I think we should ask Ceara if I taste like Strawberries cause I eat them so much....

Awww fuck, she hasn't even seen this pic yet.....don't tell!

429.jpg

• Love

Probably not the Betty Ford clinic, but I'm sure you have momentary freedom from my mind control when you shoot your load....but you will come back ;)

I think we should ask Ceara if I taste like Strawberries cause I eat them so much....

429.jpg

Momentary freedom yes, but these moments are getting shorter and shorter. Soon as I shot my load, your mind control starts working again, I have to come back to you and then the pressure starts building again. It is a continuous cycle but I must admit it feels better than other addictions.

Btw nice pic and I won't tell. Haven't seen Ceara in such an explicit pic before though.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7693748, member: 550820"]Awww fuck, she hasn't even seen this pic yet.....don't tell!

im pretty sure one of you would do something bad to me if i did

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7693748, member: 550820"]

My lips are sealed, alas I am quite certain Ceara Lynch does it better :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7693748, member: 550820"]
I'm not sure if I can believe Ceara though. I think I need to check it myself. :yesyes:

ban-one

Works for panties

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7693748, member: 550820"]Probably not the Betty Ford clinic, but I'm sure you have momentary freedom from my mind control when you shoot your load....but you will come back ;)

429.jpg

Don't worry, Mandy, I'll hide it on my computer so she doesn't see it.....

And for future personal use to temporarily break your mind control. :zombie: :rubbel:

• Love

Mandy Flores

Don't worry, Mandy, I'll hide it on my computer so she doesn't see it.....And for future personal use to temporarily break your mind control. :zombie: :rubbel:

Ha!! I love the Zombie! lol

I'm not sure if I can believe Ceara though. I think I need to check it myself. :yesyes:

My panties seem to hold all the answers that are sought in this matter.....hint hint ;)

My lips are sealed, alas I am quite certain Ceara Lynch does it better :)

She is pretty damn good that's for sure!

im pretty sure one of you would do something bad to me if i did

Life would be tough for you without legs yes.

Momentary freedom yes, but these moments are getting shorter and shorter. Soon as I shot my load, your mind control starts working again, I have to come back to you and then the pressure starts building again. It is a continuous cycle but I must admit it feels better than other addictions.

Btw nice pic and I won't tell. Haven't seen Ceara in such an explicit pic before though.

As a matter of fact...this is the first time she has ever done this particular style of shoot, all the more reason i sent her the pic to let her be the one to twitter it to the world :)

• Love

Mandy Flores

100 pages of our beautiful Mandy And hopefully a lot more to come. I cannot wait to see the next 100 pages. It is never enough when it comes to looking at the most gorgeous woman on the net.

100 pages of Mandy!

Congrats on reaching the century mark, Mandy. :clap: Next up, 2500 posts

Happy Hundred, Mandy! :party:

i dont think it should be that hard to come up with a few posts talking about how sexy Mandy And Ceara are together

Gorgeous! Love you Mandy!

A few more posts and this thread will hit the 100 pages. Something to celebrate I think.

Looks like you two had fun together, Mandy :) A different kind of fun than was had around here, discussing bedtime stories and new camera angles. Though, I think maybe this time we managed to not get quite as odd without you, Mandy.

Did anybody else happen to notice that in the first pic, someone appears to have taken notice of our lovely Miss Mandy on the street with Ceara in their short skirt and shorts? Seeing as how Mandy's skirt is up in the breeze, he may be getting quite an eyeful. I don't suppose your were 'going commando,' were you, Mandy?

Thank you to all of you...wouldn't have 100 pages without you guys! Here's to 100 more! I didn't notice those guys but my photographer did. He just laughs about it, just like the pics at Alki (see below) In fact Ceara and I went to a nude beach in Oregon to shoot the majority of these pics and the sausages just kept on creeping in , closer and closer, apparently texting(?) on their phones lol ...and making us all uncomfortable. Please guys remember, it takes our focus off of what we're doing when you just make it so obvious you're staring...hide behind a tree and jerk off like the good perverts you are!

Alki%20Fun%20reduced.jpg

• Love