• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin! (AMA)

i assume youre going to thank me in your acceptance speech, right?
Yes of course....I picked out my Red Carpet outfit.....what do ya think?
416.jpg

More proof that Sasquatch DOES exist!

• Love
Reactions: sj1

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7651430, member: 550820"]Yes of course....I picked out my Red Carpet outfit.....what do ya think?
416.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7651430, member: 550820"]Yes of course....I picked out my Red Carpet outfit.....what do ya think?

you didnt want to pick out something a little more risque?

416.jpg

Damn you are so hot Mandy! :D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

I think a few things. Your hair looks amazing. You look like an Amazon! :flame:

Then I think the shoes are quite cute. And I totally love the anklet! That is so hot! :heart:

Now a question comes to mind. Why ain't you my sister?! :D (Yeah I was watching the video again. :rubbel:)

ban-one

Works for panties

416.jpg

Notice how the female Sasquatch is almost completely hairless, unlike the male of the species, allowing her to show off her body more easily to attract a mate with her enticing features. She has even adorned her body with shiny pieces of metal, her feet with protective yet enticing coverings, and attractively groomed the small amount of hair she does possess to distinguish herself from other females in her attempts to attract the opposite sex.

• Love

i am smiling too much at the thread's topic du jour. honestly i'd never thought about jizz being an issue for pipes, considering they tolerate soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, hair of varying lengths. Wait one...

that desert pic is TOO fabulous, Miss Mandy, had to go see if i could clog a drain.
seriously, if i shower, and there isn't a time press, it's the perfect time to make sure everything is in working order. i've often thought the CSI people would cringe if they hit our master shower stall with the Wood's lamp, but in... well, forever, there's never been a clog. Can't speak to university, the dorm i called home for 3 years had gang showers, and that's NOT something i was interested in sharing.

most public wank, you ask? in a study cubby near the fertility clinic where i once upon a time... made the occassional deposit. they wanted it fresh, but itfelt... odd having the receptionist eyeball you going in and out of their set aside room for said purpose.

I like what Jake Johannsen says in i love you when he claims his wife volunteered to 'do that for him.' "I don't think you have any idea the workload you're offering to take on." And speaking of, the new clip was amazing, Mandy.

happy weekend all!
RA

416.jpg

Dear Miss Mandy (if you are going to win the Academy Award, I better start calling you Miss), I really love your outfit for the speech, which is gorgeous.

However, I have a suggestion to make it stunning instead of gorgeous to my opinion and I am sure with it you will blow away all other actresses and you will make headlines all over the world.

My suggestion is that you should make your outfit a little bit more daring and sexy by adding a bit of cleavage to show off your perfect roundings. I also suggest a nice slit to show of your beautiful legs. For the rest keep the shoes, the ankle jewel and your beautiful self as is and I am sure all the awards will fly your way.

Mandy Flores

Dear Miss Mandy (if you are going to win the Academy Award, I better start calling you Miss), I really love your outfit for the speech, which is gorgeous.

However, I have a suggestion to make it stunning instead of gorgeous to my opinion and I am sure with it you will blow away all other actresses and you will make headlines all over the world.

My suggestion is that you should make your outfit a little bit more daring and sexy by adding a bit of cleavage to show off your perfect roundings. I also suggest a nice slit to show of your beautiful legs. For the rest keep the shoes, the ankle jewel and your beautiful self as is and I am sure all the awards will fly your way.

I understand...It's not showing enough skin right? I am constantly being told I'm "just a bit too conservative" in my dress. I'll work on it, but I'm quite shy you know. :)

• Love

Mandy Flores

i am smiling too much at the thread's topic du jour. honestly i'd never thought about jizz being an issue for pipes, considering they tolerate soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, hair of varying lengths. Wait one...

that desert pic is TOO fabulous, Miss Mandy, had to go see if i could clog a drain.
seriously, if i shower, and there isn't a time press, it's the perfect time to make sure everything is in working order. i've often thought the CSI people would cringe if they hit our master shower stall with the Wood's lamp, but in... well, forever, there's never been a clog. Can't speak to university, the dorm i called home for 3 years had gang showers, and that's NOT something i was interested in sharing.

most public wank, you ask? in a study cubby near the fertility clinic where i once upon a time... made the occassional deposit. they wanted it fresh, but itfelt... odd having the receptionist eyeball you going in and out of their set aside room for said purpose.

I like what Jake Johannsen says in i love you when he claims his wife volunteered to 'do that for him.' "I don't think you have any idea the workload you're offering to take on." And speaking of, the new clip was amazing, Mandy.

happy weekend all!
RA

Thank you Alan....glad you liked it! Good luck clogging your drain!

• Love

Mandy Flores

God I want to spank that arse.

Oh me too! And tear that strip of fabric to the side and slam my face in there......

Notice how the female Sasquatch is almost completely hairless, unlike the male of the species, allowing her to show off her body more easily to attract a mate with her enticing features. She has even adorned her body with shiny pieces of metal, her feet with protective yet enticing coverings, and attractively groomed the small amount of hair she does possess to distinguish herself from other females in her attempts to attract the opposite sex.

She looks cold, you think she's cold without her furry coat?

I think a few things. Your hair looks amazing. You look like an Amazon! :flame:

Then I think the shoes are quite cute. And I totally love the anklet! That is so hot! :heart:

Now a question comes to mind. Why ain't you my sister?! :D (Yeah I was watching the video again. :rubbel:)

Hee hee, good video ;) Knew you'd like those shoes :)

- - - Updated - - -

My spunk is very chunky!
:eeew: I think I just threw up in my mouth.

417.jpg

• Love

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7656146, member: 550820"]I understand...It's not showing enough skin right? I am constantly being told I'm "just a bit too conservative" in my dress. I'll work on it, but I'm quite shy you know. :)

Indeed a bit more skin will help to make it the most stunning outfit in Academy Awards history.

I know indeed you are a bit shy and conservative, so it is my pleasure to be able to help you to overcome that step by step ;)

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7656161, member: 550820"]i know! Wish I really looked like that :)

You mean it is not the real you but your body double in that pic?

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7656174, member: 550820"]
418.jpg

Are you a natural blue haired? Hard to determine since you beautifully shaved your pussy.