• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Apparently Mandy and Ellie have been keeping something from us:

mandy_gets_boned_by_schoolgirl_ellie_gifmaker-new.gif

All I can say is "wow"

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
I think Mandy's been up to something wicked... Possibly dabbling in some witchcraft,

BxxHOnrCUAA4OWp.jpg

First she and Elie sprout new appendages,

Then her nipples started glowing,

A_gu4qGCUAA0wVH.jpg

And now it's spread to her breasts, hips, and pussy to the point it's making her bikini glow in the dark:

Bx2qM_SCAAAPGPj.jpg

And as you can see, her smile is even radiant enough to show in the dark.

• Love
I think Mandy's been up to something wicked... Possibly dabbling in some witchcraft,

BxxHOnrCUAA4OWp.jpg

First she and Elie sprout new appendages,

Then her nipples started glowing,

A_gu4qGCUAA0wVH.jpg

And now it's spread to her breasts, hips, and pussy to the point it's making her bikini glow in the dark:

Bx2qM_SCAAAPGPj.jpg

And as you can see, her smile is even radiant enough to show in the dark.

Hot pics, actually thought at 1st she was channeling Gene "Demon" Simmons lol

ban-one

Works for panties
Hot pics, actually thought at 1st she was channeling Gene "Demon" Simmons lol

Not channeling. Just very impressed by the tongue:

10.jpg

:lick:

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
You guys are awesome :) I don't mean to be absent so much, on damage control with a crazy dip in sales at Clips4sale and my website. Still trying to assess what the cause is, besides the fact that some cute chic turns 18 about every 5 minutes and starts up with Bang Brothers or some shit! Keep it going for me , and if you wanna help at all just spread the Mandy gospel wherever you can... LOL Anyway, lot's of love and I will be in with some new stuff soon :)

• Love
You guys are awesome :) I don't mean to be absent so much, on damage control with a crazy dip in sales at Clips4sale and my website. Still trying to assess what the cause is, besides the fact that some cute chic turns 18 about every 5 minutes and starts up with Bang Brothers or some shit! Keep it going for me , and if you wanna help at all just spread the Mandy gospel wherever you can... LOL Anyway, lot's of love and I will be in with some new stuff soon :)

heard from some others I know that clips has been crazy from not letting uploads to over crazy stuff

ban-one

Works for panties

I'm gonna step out on a limb, here, Mandy, and guess your problem is from people putting your paid content out there for free or reduced price.

And I know what I do around here is completely different, since I'm only using what you've put out for promotional material, and I am using it to that effect, but after writing that sentence, I'm left with a weird feeling about sprinkling your goodness around today.

Welll, maybe just two in honor of your Seahawks playing tonight:

BbfiZoyCcAAf0xA.jpg

14.gif

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I'm gonna step out on a limb, here, Mandy, and guess your problem is from people putting your paid content out there for free or reduced price.

And I know what I do around here is completely different, since I'm only using what you've put out for promotional material, and I am using it to that effect, but after writing that sentence, I'm left with a weird feeling about sprinkling your goodness around today.

Yea Seahawks!! They should have won by 24 really :)

Ok so read you comment here and found out some things...

First off, the piracy thing has been going on for some time, and I have a full DMCA person on it all the time.

At one point I got all the videos down off all the tube sites and ALL of my sales dumped for 3 months. When I allowed 3-5 of then to stay on the tube sites everything went back to normal and then some.
Lesson: The exposure from some of the piracy is good, but it is better if I just post my own things out there. Mostly it works because I don't need to make the money off of the older videos i do allow out there because i make so many new videos that really are what make me enough to live on. :)

secondly... I researched and had my boytoy research what is going on and what it seems to come down too is the TYPE of content I am producing recently. It's not crazy enough. I ahev been making tons of custom orders but for the most point they are pretty vanilla, when my top 5 selling categories are all fetish...Femdom, Cuckold, feet fetish, Blackmail, executrix. those are the videos and content that people buy and support me with mostly.

You may notice that I jumped back up into the 20's tonight! Yea!

Alright, nite nite time. Thanks you guys and no Ban, keep posting the pics all over the place, they sell my videos for me :)

• Love
Yea Seahawks!! They should have won by 24 really :)

Ok so read you comment here and found out some things...

First off, the piracy thing has been going on for some time, and I have a full DMCA person on it all the time.

At one point I got all the videos down off all the tube sites and ALL of my sales dumped for 3 months. When I allowed 3-5 of then to stay on the tube sites everything went back to normal and then some.
Lesson: The exposure from some of the piracy is good, but it is better if I just post my own things out there. Mostly it works because I don't need to make the money off of the older videos i do allow out there because i make so many new videos that really are what make me enough to live on. :)

secondly... I researched and had my boytoy research what is going on and what it seems to come down too is the TYPE of content I am producing recently. It's not crazy enough. I ahev been making tons of custom orders but for the most point they are pretty vanilla, when my top 5 selling categories are all fetish...Femdom, Cuckold, feet fetish, Blackmail, executrix. those are the videos and content that people buy and support me with mostly.

You may notice that I jumped back up into the 20's tonight! Yea!

Alright, nite nite time. Thanks you guys and no Ban, keep posting the pics all over the place, they sell my videos for me :)

Got 1 of my NFL teams doing well(the rest not so much), but my college teams are doing well. Enjoying the University of Memphis football season so far this year.

some of my favorite fetishes(sometimes I just like a good vanilla romp though) but this executrix perked my interest:)