• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Winners-Mandy-Flores.jpg

Winner of Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3 for the clean sweep of the Best OCSM category, and three grand in total prize money.

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Congrats on the win, Mistress Mandy!

This comes as no surprise to me, but obviously I'm thrilled for you. You were the first OCSM I had any real interaction with, certainly the OCSM that has received the most of my own cold hard cash in exchange for content, and obviously I maintain my sig/avi theme in tribute to and to spread awareness of your all-round greatness. I'm stoked that there are clearly so many members that think you're as awesome as I do.

Congrats again on a well-deserved win. :heart:

• Love
Mandy, Congrats on Winning Best OCSM 2014 and I'm so happy you and Miss Hybrid finally got to meet in person also !
The sexy pics of you and her together having fun at the FO Party are VERY HOT !!!!! :flame:

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Well, since there doesn’t seem to be much going on... [highlight]In an effort to give Mandy the silent treatment as we roll over onto a new page[/highlight]
Mandy hit the beach,

BzssxZYCIAEkcnj.jpg

And she’s trying out some new fishnet stockings*:

Bzs3q6oCYAAL6I9.jpg

*Actually, that’s not stockings but the temporary imprint left on her legs and butt after eating at Panda Express:

Bzs2XvcCcAAYlSL.jpg

Apparently the seats were made of the same diamond mesh as the table. However, she seems to be fine now.

Last edited:
  • Love
I had a little chuckle when you got to the part where you thank Miss Hybrid for getting behind you as looking at the pictures from the party her getting "behind you" could also have a double meaning. ;)

• Love

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'll just toss my congrats card onto the pile. It's models like you that keep this place fun. A well deserved win.

Well, since there doesn’t seem to be much going on... [highlight]In an effort to give Mandy the silent treatment as we roll over onto a new page[/highlight]
Mandy hit the beach,

BzssxZYCIAEkcnj.jpg

And she’s trying out some new fishnet stockings*:

Bzs3q6oCYAAL6I9.jpg

*Actually, that’s not stockings but the temporary imprint left on her legs and butt after eating at Panda Express:

Bzs2XvcCcAAYlSL.jpg

Apparently the seats were made of the same diamond mesh as the table. However, she seems to be fine now.

Haha have the same table and chairs in the backyard, yep it can happen

Huzzah! Congrats, though i hope you know none of us expected anything else!

Hope the party was a blast... that dress was fabulous (enjoyed the twitter pics), but hell, the 'getting on the flight' head shot was great, as well.

and while i'm at it, kudos to Andi Land, Miss Hybrid, and Harley Spencer, as well... the Mob has to be happy.

• Love