• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Wow can't believe how quickly the contest is flying by! As always Ban thanks for keeping things fresh while I am off working :) Coming down with some sort of cold or something the last couple days, I need to have one of my slaves take care of my chores for me. I was just looking through some old files and found a couple fun ones... I think I was stepping in for my girlfriends OBGYN in this first one....
20111214105955_photo_l3.jpg

....ya know, just checking things out for her...making sure there were no signs of her boyfriend up in there before we got busy! LOL

...and the these ones.... which were from like the first month or so I was actively modeling and selling panties (lol) ....all of these are pre-boobies and working out! I look so innocent....well maybe not...
20111218133034_photo_l8.jpg

20111218133259_photo_l10.jpg

20111218133340_photo_l6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Even though she's won the first 2 rounds, Mandy's making sure she's ready to finish the third round strong and come out on top:

BxNJtppCYAADUG2.jpg
Bhv8t-XCMAADIY-.jpg

BiEIpSJCAAAIDMt.jpg
BgJQYWgCYAANknT.jpg

BesLXy2CQAAtlJ7.jpg
BKLbjr8CMAEIEQ2.jpg

But we can't take anything for granted, as no one knows who's in the lead or how close it may be here in the final round.

Let's make sure sure she makes it to victory. Keep voting to help Mandy win the Best OCSM Crown.

And keep in mind that if she's willing to do all that to herself, just image what she'd do to us if she doesn't win :eek:

Wow, just wow!!! :drool1::drool2::drool1:

I don't think "disheveled" is the right word.

I actually thought about it for a minute or so before I wrote to come up with the best word to describe it and that's the best I could do. I agree it didn't perfectly fit, but I wanted to get my thought down before I lost my train of thought about what I was writing about.

As for your second point, yes, that's probably why it's so hot.

• Love
...and the these ones.... which were from like the first month or so I was actively modeling and selling panties (lol) ....all of these are pre-boobies and working out! I look so innocent....well maybe not...

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You look A LOT better now. In these pix I see a scared, shy and unsure of herself Girl as well as still having some Baby Fat

NOW................I see a confident, secure WOMAN who lost the Baby Fat and who knows her body a lot better and knows how to move/position it to get the best results and make you look the best.

You were Cute and Pretty - Before
You are Sexy and Beautiful - NOW!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Wow can't believe how quickly the contest is flying by! As always Ban thanks for keeping things fresh while I am off working :) Coming down with some sort of cold or something the last couple days, I need to have one of my slaves take care of my chores for me.

I hope you feel better soon, Mandy, and I'll try to keep things going around here for you until you do :)

I was just looking through some old files and found a couple fun ones... I think I was stepping in for my girlfriends OBGYN in this first one....

....ya know, just checking things out for her...making sure there were no signs of her boyfriend up in there before we got busy! LOL

Everything look good to Doctor Mandy?

No, definitely not innocent. Especially with that look you're giving in the first one. And an innocent girl wouldn't be outside being photographed in her underwear or showing her pussy.

I actually thought about it for a minute or so before I wrote to come up with the best word to describe it and that's the best I could do. I agree it didn't perfectly fit, but I wanted to get my thought down before I lost my train of thought about what I was writing about.

As for your second point, yes, that's probably why it's so hot.

Actually, while scrolling past it just now, some how I caught her eyes just right, and even though I knew it was after a workout, it was like it flashed in my mind that her appearance is of she had just been rescued from something or just escaped some calamity, leaving her hair in a mess, sweaty, hot, and worked up from the ordeal. Which is also kind of hot, in a vulnerable kind of way.

But to best describe Mandy's appearance, I've struggled to come up with a good word, even running through a dictionary and thesaurus and the best I've come up with is 'disarray,' but even that's not quite right.

• Love
Wow can't believe how quickly the contest is flying by! As always Ban thanks for keeping things fresh while I am off working :) Coming down with some sort of cold or something the last couple days, I need to have one of my slaves take care of my chores for me. I was just looking through some old files and found a couple fun ones... I think I was stepping in for my girlfriends OBGYN in this first one....

Hot then and now:) Also hope you get to feeling better, I just got a flu shot the other day cause I didn't want to get sick with all my health problems

Cute, very cute....bit unsure and it show (I think), but probably a naughty streak back then as well. You look so more confident now it seems, but we all have our uncertainties. But so cute......
I actually like the ''babyfat'' (not that there was a lot of it, not at all.)....I usally like (very) skinny girls, but I like it when your upper arms are slightly more firm and when you smile, your face is showing a bit more cheek, and brings your eyes out even better. Suits you.

• Love
...yep, once more for myMandygirliee , and tomorrow early in the morning once more again ...:):angels::)

You do look a tad on the innocent side there...but that smile hasn't changed a bit! Still voting for you for Best OCSM every day.

Thank you for sharing photo files from myMandygirl.net when you started off -wwwoooooowwww your beauty is timeless tigress -winks
And veeerryyyyy hot in the pics of you working out (oooooooooo meerrrcccyyyy goddess -hhhaaa)

For my part, a Number 1 vote has been lodged in your corner for the OCSM Category Mandy

• Love
Same here, each and every day I can, I will vote. First time in all those years I am actually bother to vote like this. In the past I just put in a vote "by accident" or was asked to.
Hope you win sweet Mandy :)...

• Love
uhm, i don't use a speculum that often any longer, but i don't think that's how that's done... not that i'm complaining, mind you...
and how are there ever any empty machines beside anywhere that you are working out.

hope the cold has eased off. managed to bring one home from work last weekend and it's just now feeling like i can hit the treadmill again... TG for ProAir... speaking of, better get to that, maybe put the exercise ball push up on the screen as incentive...

my only (probably already stated) quote about boobies was from a bachelor party where a now departed friend asked the gal working the stage as she took his dollar if hers were real. She smiled crookely, winked, and said 'they are now, honey.' ah, when i was young and dumb and had time for such misadventures...

• Love
Well, since Mandy's posted some pics of her younger self, I've got a few to add:

58.jpg

150.jpg

HK1.jpg

HK.jpg

1st Pic: I see someone CUTE. My guess is this is a High School pic or around that age. You look a lot like Katie Holmes here

3rd Pic: We all would LOVE to say "Hello" to your "Kitty"

Once again - I see someone CUTE here. I see someone BEAUTIFUL now

• Love