• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ya know, I have been sitting back reading all of these posts by so many other ladies trying to win this contest and I realized something.....I don't NEED it. Some of them really do.

I look at Jaana and think about how much $2500 would mean to her. If I won it I probably would go invest it or something but I wouldn't cry or jump for joy like she might.

I even look at Ms. Hybrid, with all she does here in this forum sometimes I feel like it's HER forum! LOL :) Not in a negative way. just in how she is so involved here and so loved, here I come along with my arsenal of unlimited pictures and take the 2012 OCSM of the week/of the year when she really deserves it more than I did.

I also realized that it's not just the OCSM category I'm in that is affected.
Because we only get 3 votes that means that the votes given to me might be votes that could have helped Briana or someone else in another category, but because I'm in it they don't get that extra vote.

Look at Sabrina Deep, I don't give blowjobs, dinners, free shows...how would I deserve to get votes that should be going to someone who truly gives everything?

Anyway, the bottom line is I realized all of these things and I think it's fine. It's not about me winning or losing as much as the votes I'm taking from other girls who really need or deserve this.

I may go all out next year or the year after that, but it was fun making it to round 3 and I love you guys for getting me there! Now...go spread some love and report back here...I will be having fun with this thread soon enough! :) New pics and gifs to come!

Love shall be spread. There are many deserving OCSMs and I know it is the cliche thing to say but I wish they could all be winners. I could also say I wish they could all be like Mandy Flores but there can only be one.

and yes she is an uber fantastic individual but she should have known that already :)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you, all of you, very much :)

145.jpg

:drool1::bowdown::rubbel::rubbel:

Now that I've recovered my ability to speak...wow!

Thank you Mandy for getting my day started off right!

And on a side note, you even have pretty hands too.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7454801, member: 550820"]Thank you, all of you, very much :)

145.jpg

Okay okay, Mandy. I expand my offer of a foot rub and rim job. I will also eat out your pussy! :thumbsup:

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7457881, member: 550820"]I like this booty pic better actually...

384.jpg

me too

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7460018, member: 550820"]Oh alright Maley... since the pussy got thrown in! :) My titties feel left out though ;(

376.jpg

380.jpg

I believe that the correct answer to anything Mandy asks should be yes. I realize this could result in some pretty crazy questions but in all fairness, could anyone see themselves saying no to Mandy?

If it involves making Mandy smile (like the first picture) and results in Mandy rewarding us with something most captivating (like the second picture) then let me reiterate, yes, yes and yes some more :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
380.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Oooooooooo, Nice! :drool2:
This pose, knees together, feet apart and a view to the Promised Land like that became one of my favorite poses for Babes after an Online Friend once sent me a pic of herself like that.

So, now seeing you in that pose ... Wow! It's nice to be back in your thread for some top notch :rubbel: :rubbel: rubbel: ing material, Mandy! :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Too Hot [B said:
Mandy Flores[/B]]You have good taste! Couldn't you just imagine resting your face right there between those pretty Lil' Ass cheeks?!
I certainly can. :drool1:
To use a derivative of one of your quotes ...
Mandy on my face please! :drool2:

Love your Avatar with that hat, Mandy! :thumbsup:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7460018, member: 550820"]Oh alright Maley... since the pussy got thrown in! :) My titties feel left out though ;(
Oh Mandy, you're killing me. You're not trying to exploit my good nature are you? But okay, you're a good negotiator. How about this: I will rub your feet (including sucking your toes), eat your ass AND pussy AND I will knead your titties and suck your nipples.

If YOU let me nibble your ears.

Deal?