• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks to all of you who continue voting for me and showing love to my thread! Sorry i have been a bit MIA the last few days, just dropping in quick and out...more coming soon though...I'll be making a new siggy to signify that I'm just running for the OCSM......I REALLY appreciate those of you who are voting for me in the Main category, but it's actually wasted votes now, there really isn't any chance to accumulate the amount of votes i would need to get in the top 15 and I'm very happy to have made the 2nd round regardless thank you!!

.......so with that said....

I WOULD LOVE if you gave the vote you would be giving to me to BRIANA LEE.....she has a real chance to make the 3rd round and it would be wonderful if she made it! I know it's still a long shot for her to win that category, but just getting her there is great! I still wanna shot at the OCSM so please vote for me there if you like...or I'll have you killed...strangled by your own scrotum after I slice it off your body and squeeze the balls out into your throat. Who could ask for a more peaceful death really :) here's a message from happy Mandy below .......

45.gif

I like happy Mandy, but um..angry Mandy has a way with words that make one want to willingly submit to her beck and call.

I am without question a bonafide Briana booster but the stubborn part of me believes that round 3 needs some Mandy goodness as well.

Mandy Flores

I like happy Mandy, but um..angry Mandy has a way with words that make one want to willingly submit to her beck and call.

I am without question a bonafide Briana booster but the stubborn part of me believes that round 3 needs some Mandy goodness as well.

I'll still be in round 3 for OCSM, just not the main Miss Freeones :) I still want your votes for OCSM if you will :)

R

RogueAlan

Greetings, friends,
Mandy, love the red dress pose!
as to 'wasted votes' i understand what you mean, but no vote for you is a waste!
i'll still be pushing 2 a day and looking to get others to help out.

Hope all is well with all!
Pax,
RA

ban-one

Works for panties
Hey, Mandy, sorry I've been a bit absent around here the last few days, but it's been kinda busy around here and I haven't had time to post. All I've had time to do is read things and vote, and speaking of which, if you want us to vote for Briana, I guess I can do that. Regarding those drawings of you and Miss Hybrid, aren't you planning to go over there, like next year or something? Maybe you two could turn the drawings in to reality? They're very good drawings, but I think they'd be even better in actuality:)

R

RogueAlan

agree antirely who??... my momma taught me to dance with the one that brought ya, and that'd be Mandy. When Miss FO isn't in session, lots of times this is the only thread i drop in to check on.

So hope the weekend is treating y'all well. Remember to skip your clocks ahead fellow norte americanos.

Mandy Flores

Well first of all I'd like to thank so many of you for voting for me in these first 2 rounds.. Everybody....I'm not even gonna TRY to get everyone...so many that are very vocal with their support of me...and those who also threw the vote they would give to me to Briana Lee for the end of the round...that means a lot to me AND her I'm sure...thank you!!

As far as Ms. Mack......I totally appreciate her enthusiasm, but if everyone else is following the rules this one has to be addressed because it is so clearly laid out in the rules. Even more frustrating when she already has the backing of Brazzers with their enormous exposure and fan base....it would almost be more forgivable if she didn't already have this HUGE advantage. No vendetta for this girl though, she may or may not have realized that wasn't allowed, some of these girls are in the contest and didn't even ski the rules, just hit ACCEPT and let the mods pick their categories.

NOW...... I'm all in on the OCSM!! I'm coming after you Bri and Miss!!! I've got a 14" dildo in my arsenal ....watch out!!!! LOL You don't wanna end up like Slave ray did!

340.jpg

342.jpg

195.jpg

54.gif
55.gif
73.gif

Mandy Flores

agree antirely who??... my momma taught me to dance with the one that brought ya, and that'd be Mandy. When Miss FO isn't in session, lots of times this is the only thread i drop in to check on.

So hope the weekend is treating y'all well. Remember to skip your clocks ahead fellow norte americanos.

Thank you Rogue :) Wow this thread is slow when I'm not around! All you guys waiting to go back to work to do your naughtiness!! Pretty interesting turn of events for Christie Mack huh? Funny thing is she probably didn't need it in the first place.

Mandy Flores

I know what you told but I didn't listen too well....2 votes for you tonight Miss Freeones and OCSM. :elaugh:

Oh it's very sweet of you to throw me your votes who?? :) I think Bri is gonna make it anyway :)

Hey, Mandy, sorry I've been a bit absent around here the last few days, but it's been kinda busy around here and I haven't had time to post. All I've had time to do is read things and vote, and speaking of which, if you want us to vote for Briana, I guess I can do that. Regarding those drawings of you and Miss Hybrid, aren't you planning to go over there, like next year or something? Maybe you two could turn the drawings in to reality? They're very good drawings, but I think they'd be even better in actuality:)

I have been too Ban, no problem. I'll get over there sooner or later. Probably next summer though.

If it helps any Mandy, I just name dropped you in a post in another thread. I assure you it was for a good and legitimate reason. Plus seeing how you do what I was referring to here in this thread since pretty much the first time I poked my head in here just substantiates what I mentioned.

The post is long and consists of plenty of rambling but just look for the familiar blue clickable font that bears your name :)

So wait, nobody wants to end up like Slave Ray? I might have to ask him personally about that because it seems to me he has quite the fantastic gig (when he is behaving accordingly) of course ;)

Well first of all I'd like to thank so many of you for voting for me in these first 2 rounds.. Everybody....I'm not even gonna TRY to get everyone...so many that are very vocal with their support of me...and those who also threw the vote they would give to me to Briana Lee for the end of the round...that means a lot to me AND her I'm sure...thank you!!

As far as Ms. Mack......I totally appreciate her enthusiasm, but if everyone else is following the rules this one has to be addressed because it is so clearly laid out in the rules. Even more frustrating when she already has the backing of Brazzers with their enormous exposure and fan base....it would almost be more forgivable if she didn't already have this HUGE advantage. No vendetta for this girl though, she may or may not have realized that wasn't allowed, some of these girls are in the contest and didn't even ski the rules, just hit ACCEPT and let the mods pick their categories.

NOW...... I'm all in on the OCSM!! I'm coming after you Bri and Miss!!! I've got a 14" dildo in my arsenal ....watch out!!!! LOL You don't wanna end up like Slave ray did!

340.jpg

342.jpg

195.jpg

54.gif
55.gif
73.gif

Poor Slave Ray! You're totally right about Christy Mack, I happened to catch a post where it seemed as if she didn't care about a rules violation. Let's just wait and see if FO does or says anything about it. Very sexy pics, you must have had a change of mind about making a go of it in the third round! Anyway, between this and March Madness, I am pretty ready for this month to close out, already.

Mandy Flores

I know what you told but I didn't listen too well....2 votes for you tonight Miss Freeones and OCSM. :elaugh:

If it helps any Mandy, I just name dropped you in a post in another thread. I assure you it was for a good and legitimate reason. Plus seeing how you do what I was referring to here in this thread since pretty much the first time I poked my head in here just substantiates what I mentioned.

The post is long and consists of plenty of rambling but just look for the familiar blue clickable font that bears your name :)

So wait, nobody wants to end up like Slave Ray? I might have to ask him personally about that because it seems to me he has quite the fantastic gig (when he is behaving accordingly) of course ;)

Al kidder....you are right....Slave ray has frequently referred to that weekend as the "Best time of (his) ((worthless waste of)) life!" Actually he has become very useful to me in this last year, I shouldn't praise him too much though.

Here, because I can't draw like the incredible Ricardo...I'll have to make do....

Hybrid Mandy.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7448864, member: 550820"]Here, because I can't draw like the incredible Ricardo...I'll have to make do....

Hybrid Mandy.jpg

You may not be able to draw like Ricardo (few can), but you're better at photo editing that I am, Mandy.

And while I'm here, for those of you who need it, here's the new Mandy banner for your sigs: http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/Promo/rnd3.jpg