• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Doh! I wanted to quote Mandy's picture, not ban-one's comment! I never get how this forum works... :p

So, you wanted something like this:

Here, because I can't draw like the incredible Ricardo...I'll have to make do....

Hybrid Mandy.jpg

WOW! Now that photo collage gives me an idea... :p :wave2:

i think if you keep sharing your drawings, we'll all forgive your fuck ups.

Yeah, I'll forgive him too. Heck, we all screw up sometimes, and that's a very minor screw up.

I was gonna include a little clip from 'The Dish,' where the conversation between 2 politicians goes, "You don't fuck up..." "And?" "That's it." but I couldn't find it.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
You may not be able to draw like Ricardo (few can), but you're better at photo editing that I am, Mandy.

And while I'm here, for those of you who need it, here's the new Mandy banner for your sigs: http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/Promo/rnd3.jpg

Thank you as always Ban-one! Abort the new banner, I am withdrawing from the OCSM. Nothing serious, I'll explain later, but lets make sure Ms. Hybrid gets the triple crown this year!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I am withdrawing from the OCSM. Nothing serious, I'll explain later, but lets make sure Ms. Hybrid gets the triple crown this year!

thats so sad! i hope its not about wanting to spend more time playing words with friends with me. i can wait for the end of the contest for more active playing

Lolita_Borgia

I am withdrawing from the OCSM. Nothing serious, I'll explain later, but lets make sure Ms. Hybrid gets the triple crown this year!

well, she is the reigning OCSM of the Week of the Year and thats not too bad.

Glad to hear it's nothing serious but it's just not right the Miss FreeOnes contest continuing without our fav OCSM ( Miss OCSM of the Year)...
:dontgo:

ban-one

Works for panties
Thank you as always Ban-one! Abort the new banner, I am withdrawing from the OCSM. Nothing serious, I'll explain later, but lets make sure Ms. Hybrid gets the triple crown this year!

Okay... Curious, but standing by until you wanna tell us.

Now to figure out how I'm gonna have my sig now... Hmm...

ban-one

Works for panties
Alright, well, after 40 min, and alittle inspiration from MrSStiffy's sig to help keep mine compact enough, the second new sig on the day is ready.

By the way, Mandy, if you've ever said, I can't remember (& I tried looking some), but what's your favorite color? I wanted to use it for your name (if it'll let me) attached to your quotes.

Mandy,why did u backed down?
I know i rarelly voted for u,but ur one of the women on this contest whose posts i allways read,cause u dont just post pics and say thanx..u interact for real.
You re amazing woman,hope u reconsider.
you got my respect and support ,i just wish we had more votes on the 3 rounds.....

Mandy Flores

Ya know, I have been sitting back reading all of these posts by so many other ladies trying to win this contest and I realized something.....I don't NEED it. Some of them really do.

I look at Jaana and think about how much $2500 would mean to her. If I won it I probably would go invest it or something but I wouldn't cry or jump for joy like she might.

I even look at Ms. Hybrid, with all she does here in this forum sometimes I feel like it's HER forum! LOL :) Not in a negative way. just in how she is so involved here and so loved, here I come along with my arsenal of unlimited pictures and take the 2012 OCSM of the week/of the year when she really deserves it more than I did.

I also realized that it's not just the OCSM category I'm in that is affected.
Because we only get 3 votes that means that the votes given to me might be votes that could have helped Briana or someone else in another category, but because I'm in it they don't get that extra vote.

Look at Sabrina Deep, I don't give blowjobs, dinners, free shows...how would I deserve to get votes that should be going to someone who truly gives everything?

Anyway, the bottom line is I realized all of these things and I think it's fine. It's not about me winning or losing as much as the votes I'm taking from other girls who really need or deserve this.

I may go all out next year or the year after that, but it was fun making it to round 3 and I love you guys for getting me there! Now...go spread some love and report back here...I will be having fun with this thread soon enough! :) New pics and gifs to come!

R

RogueAlan

Uhm, Mandy, i hope you won't be upset if we... er i... hope Petra ignores that.
I totally understand if there's something going to keep your attention and makes this... clutter.
But i know i'm not speaking just for me to say that as long as she leaves your ballot aviailable I'll be checking it.
Miss Hybrid gets one of my votes each day as well.
You were spot on in your late posting on the Last round board about the drama and i hope there wasn't negative flashback because of it.

In any case, as you may've noted Antonio and the Mob consider you one of theirs, and hoped you'd visit their thread a bit... Good blokes an all that.

So here's hoping you're happy and healthy...
shout if ya need anything, you'd be surprised what some of us wee pervs can do when need arises.

Pax, RA

Ya know, I have been sitting back reading all of these posts by so many other ladies trying to win this contest and I realized something.....I don't NEED it. Some of them really do.

I look at Jaana and think about how much $2500 would mean to her. If I won it I probably would go invest it or something but I wouldn't cry or jump for joy like she might.

I even look at Ms. Hybrid, with all she does here in this forum sometimes I feel like it's HER forum! LOL :) Not in a negative way. just in how she is so involved here and so loved, here I come along with my arsenal of unlimited pictures and take the 2012 OCSM of the week/of the year when she really deserves it more than I did.

Because we only get 3 votes that means that the votes given to me might be votes that could have helped Briana or someone else in another category, but because I'm in it they don't get that extra vote.

Look at Sabrina Deep, I don't give blowjobs, dinners, free shows...how would I deserve to get votes that should be going to someone who truly gives everything?

Anyway, the bottom line is I realized all of these things and I think it's fine. It's not about me winning or losing as much as the votes I'm taking from other girls who really need or deserve this.

I may go all out next year or the year after that, but it was fun making it to round 3 and I love you guys for getting me there! Now...go spread some love and report back here...I will be having fun with this thread soon enough! :) New pics and gifs to come!

:goodpost: :iloveyou:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ok, you caught me. It's too late, I can't wait that long :)

i can understand that. i am pretty fun to play with.

i do feel bad that you feel the need to drop out, though i guess its a good thing that you dont "need" it. but i will do as Queen Mandy commands. so if you want me to show love to others, i will show love in your name. just know that every time i slip something into Miss' box, ill also be slipping one into yours as well.

Ok, that's just friggin awesome. Just proves what a sweet, kind person you are. And let's not forget.....smokin hot!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121104/15/5096fe968a52d.jpg

You truly are the best, Mandy.:)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Okay Mandy, since you don't want the votes let me give you something else. How about a nice foot rub and a rimjob? You deserve it and I'm so giving! What a coincidence huh?

ban-one

Works for panties

Well, if that's how you feel, Mandy, you gotta do what you think is right. It's certainly a noble position to take.