• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
DGC51lwXoAQF-OE.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Blast from the past

DGCefalXsAAncY2.jpg

In more than one way :D

Wwwwwooowwwww what a minx ooooo woooofffff -hhhhaa
Indeed Ban , a blast from the past.
Mandy had the sensual power the erotic balance since her debut
and has ascended to Internet Goddess oooooo yesss, seated upon her throne.
Glorious at her debut , Deliciously Divine up to now and beyond

Really glad to hear you didn't go through much of anything at all Ban. I can't imagine how hard it is for some others down there. The Keys just look terrible!
This pic was taken a couple weeks ago at Banks Lake near the Grand Coulee Damn :) It's another HUGE pic if anyone wants to download it.
4.jpg

Are you based in Vegas? I would love to photograph you some day

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Grandpa's Foot Fetish Blackmail*
Grandpas%20Foot%20Fetish%20Blackmail%20gif.gif
*keeping in mind that it's Mandy's lipstick slave

Yup it is him, but I caught him red handed anyway! :)
Dirty Man! I love the fun vibe of this video.

I saw the request from himperv about if I am in Vegas, of course I'm in Washington state, but I will be in Vegas for next years AVN's. Thing is I rarely shoot for anyone else unless it's going to be for publication.
I hope everyone is doing well in here since my last visit. I see Ban has been keeping it fun with new stuff and blasts from the pasts goodies :)
I have been pulled so many different directions recently it seems like every time I sit down at the computer there are issues that need IMMEDIATE attention, next thing I know I forgot why I even sat down in the first place.
No trips in the near future, I know San Diego will be graced with my presence in December, I've been asked to shoot with a studio down there but the trip is actually for another visit from my favorite slave :)
I am hoping to do some shooting with Andi Land too if she can get there. Would be fun I'm sure and I bet she'd get some great content out of it too. Thought I would drop this fun pic off for you all :)
I will be back soon I promise :)
6.jpg

• Love
Now that is a vision that delights me
Andi Land and Mandy Flores in the same room. In the same picture set ooooooooooo wooooooofffff
Can not wait Mandy .

And speaking of exquiste visions
That of the Canyonlands in Utah 7 Supreme Angels upon the Arch hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm
I want all seven -hhhhaaaa
Beautiful capture Mandy

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9971243, member: 550820"]Yup it is him, but I caught him red handed anyway! :)
Dirty Man! I love the fun vibe of this video.

Oh, come on, that was clearly entrapment

;)

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9971243, member: 550820"]I hope everyone is doing well in here since my last visit. I see Ban has been keeping it fun with new stuff and blasts from the pasts goodies :)
I have been pulled so many different directions recently it seems like every time I sit down at the computer there are issues that need IMMEDIATE attention, next thing I know I forgot why I even sat down in the first place.

I know how you feel, I already normally have plenty to do, but I've been doing a lot of sitting around in waiting rooms lately because of my parents' health issues. And because of that, I may not be able to get in here Monday

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9971243, member: 550820"]No trips in the near future, I know San Diego will be graced with my presence in December, I've been asked to shoot with a studio down there but the trip is actually for another visit from my favorite slave :)
I am hoping to do some shooting with Andi Land too if she can get there. Would be fun I'm sure and I bet she'd get some great content out of it too.

Mmmm... Mandy Land... :drool2:

20141017083158_photo_l9.jpg

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9971243, member: 550820"]Thought I would drop this fun pic off for you all :)
I will be back soon I promise :)
6.jpg

I still see 8 ;)

sj1

Love & Basketball
Sorry to hear Ban, Prayers along with best wishes go out to you and your family during this tough time. Hope they feel better soon. Have a safe and great day.

Last edited:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh, come on, that was clearly entrapment ;)

I know how you feel, I already normally have plenty to do, but I've been doing a lot of sitting around in waiting rooms lately because of my parents' health issues. And because of that, I may not be able to get in here Monday
I hope things improve for them soon Ban. how old are they?

Mmmm... Mandy Land... :drool2:
Yup me too! Being from Canada, I wonder if her pussy has a hint of maple syrup! :)
20141017083158_photo_l9.jpg

Alright, going to be uploading a video to Freeones in the next couple days, can't believe Mom and son Share a bed has 65 million total combined views!

ban-one

Works for panties
Sorry to hear Ban, Prayers along with best wishes go out to you and your family during this tough time. Hope they feel better soon. Have a safe and great day.
I hope things improve for them soon Ban. how old are they?

Thanks. Let's see, my dad's 73 and my mom's 64, closing in on 65. The problem with my dad is the same heart problem he's been having for the last few years where his heart won't stay on rhythm and my mom's current problem is that a surgery she had 8-10 years ago to correct a problem has come undone and didn't just revert back to the previous problem, but also racked up some collateral damage. It had actually started bothering her in the lead up to the hurricane, but she couldn't get it seen about until the week after, partly because of the storm but also because it still appeared to be a minor problem. But no one knew the true extent of the problem or the actual cause until last Monday when the doctor was able to get in there to clean up the mess and have a look around. :eek:

Yup me too! Being from Canada, I wonder if her pussy has a hint of maple syrup!

Alright, going to be uploading a video to Freeones in the next couple days, can't believe Mom and son Share a bed has 65 million total combined views!

Well, if you do get the chance, you can report back and tell us, and make us all jealous. Congrats on the successful vid, Mandy, and I wonder what it is you'll be uploading...
Thinker.gif

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9971243, member: 550820"]
6.jpg

That's a lot of Mandy's, I'm not sure I could cope with that many it might be too much excitement for me :D