• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Ultimate Homewrecking Foot Fetish
ulitimate%20homewrecking%20footfetish%20video.gif

http://ymlp.com/zpB3Bd

And if you too would like a Mandy Custom:
BG.jpg

http://mymandygirlgalleries.net/Custom/Video.html
mandyflores@live.com

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Happy Labor Day
excited.gif
woohoo.gif

Office Delivery
office%20delivery%20gif.gif

9 months along and Mandy is still hard at work running her successful company. Its a Saturday and the office is empty. Typing away she suddenly feels a sharp pain in her belly. She coos at her belly trying the calm her baby. "That was a big kick you gave Mommy!" Soon she feels another and another! She tries to assure herself that it must be just false labor pains since the baby is due in about a week. She paces back and forth trying to stay calm. Her doctor told her this might happen and as long as her water doesn't break there shouldn't be any concern. "You cant come yet baby, I have a plan for us and that is not now, just wait a little longer, OK?" The pain stops and she sits back down. Then it hits her hard. She buckles over in pain and now the contractions are getting closer and stronger. She starts to sweat and tremble. "Wow I'm burning up!" Then her water breaks...She frantically calls 911..... "What is taking them so long!" The pain is becoming too much and then she feels the head. She lays down and starts to push with each contraction​

ban-one

Works for panties
Problems here at Freeones prevented yesterday's pics, so I'm gonna double up again as we have a look through the pics from Mandy's trip to Moab, Utah ....in July (yes, that's how much stuff I have queued, it's September and I'm still posting stuff from July)

DFeLwX8XcAA_yen.jpg

DFeMsAGWAAAQf5o.jpg

DFdPQXOUMAI4TYm.jpg

And since Hurricane Irma has decided to track back further to the west, I now have a very busy next few days to prepare for 50+ MPH winds and 4-8 inches of rain, and the potential for power outages and flooding that could keep the utility companies from getting out and repairing things (along with things being much worse down in Florida and requiring them there too), it could be Tuesday or Wednesday before you hear from me again. So, I'm gonna triple-up on the pics:

DFi2xKCUMAE_IXG.jpg

DFi22ibVoAAEmCP.jpg

Let me also point out that Mandy has once again been nommed for OCSM of the Week, so don't forget to go check that out, especially since I may not be able to. And I have told Mandy, but haven't heard back from her yet, so don't know if she'll show or not.

• Love
Problems here at Freeones prevented yesterday's pics, so I'm gonna double up again as we have a look through the pics from Mandy's trip to Moab, Utah ....in July (yes, that's how much stuff I have queued, it's September and I'm still posting stuff from July)

DFeLwX8XcAA_yen.jpg

DFdPQXOUMAI4TYm.jpg

DFi22ibVoAAEmCP.jpg

Great pics of Mandy, at least we know there is lots of Mandy's summer pics still to come. :D

Keep safe & take care of yourself Ban-one, I will try & post some stuff if I can. :)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

DFeLwX8XcAA_yen.jpg

DFeMsAGWAAAQf5o.jpg

DFdPQXOUMAI4TYm.jpg

And since Hurricane Irma has decided to track back further to the west, I now have a very busy next few days to prepare for 50+ MPH winds and 4-8 inches of rain, and the potential for power outages and flooding that could keep the utility companies from getting out and repairing things (along with things being much worse down in Florida and requiring them there too), it could be Tuesday or Wednesday before you hear from me again. So, I'm gonna triple-up on the pics:

DFi2xKCUMAE_IXG.jpg

DFi22ibVoAAEmCP.jpg

Let me also point out that Mandy has once again been nommed for OCSM of the Week, so don't forget to go check that out, especially since I may not be able to. And I have told Mandy, but haven't heard back from her yet, so don't know if she'll show or not.

Man it was so beautiful there, I need to go back and then hit Bryce canon as well. I was taking pics in my Iwantclips shirts to submit them for a contest and completely forgot to submit them!
Ban, I hope everything comes out ok for you with the Hurricane. It's so unreal how huge it is and how much damage it has done so far. Keep us posted when you can.
The new site is still at least a couple weeks out but is coming along good! Somehow I won Top Video of the Month for the 4th straight month at PH! Just insane. I almost didn't take that custom video order because it seemed so ridiculous, then I find out it actually is an older Jodi West video! Hope she approves :)

Alright all you guys in the South East be safe and take proper precautions!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Ban along with so many others in the path of Irma, I want to send my prayers and best wishes to you.Thoughts and prayers are with you all. Be safe and God Bless.

Last edited:

Mandy Flores

As requested by Mandy in Barefoot Girls thread here is screenshot from desktop :D

Capturemandy_l.jpg

That's awesome!!! :) That picture is huge! :)

Ban along with so many others in the path of Irma, I want to send my prayers and best wishes to you.Thoughts and prayers are with you all. Be safe and God Bless.

I'm praying for you too Ban, and all the people that have been affected by Irma. Can't believe Jose is already hitting the Leeward Islands. Just terrible! Made some donations too, everyone needs too if they can, even $20 is going to add up to something.

ban-one

Works for panties
Man it was so beautiful there, I need to go back and then hit Bryce canon as well. I was taking pics in my Iwantclips shirts to submit them for a contest and completely forgot to submit them!

The new site is still at least a couple weeks out but is coming along good! Somehow I won Top Video of the Month for the 4th straight month at PH! Just insane. I almost didn't take that custom video order because it seemed so ridiculous, then I find out it actually is an older Jodi West video! Hope she approves :)

Congrats on the vid, Mandy, and what was the shirt contest about?

Keep safe & take care of yourself Ban-one
I'm praying for you too Ban, and all the people that have been affected by Irma. Can't believe Jose is already hitting the Leeward Islands. Just terrible! Made some donations too, everyone needs too if they can, even $20 is going to add up to something.
Ban, I hope everything comes out ok for you with the Hurricane. It's so unreal how huge it is and how much damage it has done so far. Keep us posted when you can.

Alright all you guys in the South East be safe and take proper precautions!

Thank you all. Hopefully it won't be too bad here, but they've upgraded our area from merely tropical storm-force to hurricane-force, likely Cat-1 when it gets here Monday morning, the eye currently forecast to pass about 20 miles to our east, but the previous update had it passing 50 miles to our west, so by the time it gets this far north, the eye may be over in Alabama. The best news about the storm is that unlike most times, when it's 90+ temps and high-humidity, Irma is coming into <70-degree temps, which should sap its strength faster, and it also meant our prep work was in very nice weather

We're likely to get 40-MPH winds, gusting to 80+, and 4-8 inches of rain. And to give you an idea of Irma's reach and power, the center is still ~700 miles away, and it started raining here from it this morning (as I was outside making the final preparations), but the wind has been blowing 15 MPH, gusting to 25+ from Irma since Friday with it 800+ miles away

And I don't know if this is due to the people fleeing north from Florida, or because of Harvey's effects on Texas, but we had gas stations out of gas Wednesday, and we're ~90 miles north of Tallahassee, FL

ban-one

Works for panties
...when it gets here Monday morning, the eye currently forecast to pass about 20 miles to our east, but the previous update had it passing 50 miles to our west, so by the time it gets this far north, the eye may be over in Alabama.

Uh, make that 20 miles west, 50 miles east :facepalm:

And while I'm here:

DFd_5qtXUAECRMk.jpg

DFoy9_YXYAEj8uh.jpg

DFoAqqEXUAIq6fn.jpg

• Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
No problem Ban , praying for you and so many others to be safe. I have been watching it on TV all week and it seems to be taking forever but I can't imagine how you and others must feel waiting for the storm . To those sick people price gauging watch for karma. Everyone be safe , take care and God Bless.

ban-one

Works for panties
DFxV-JnXcAAiKUN.jpg

DFxP7ZaVwAAbZHQ.jpg

DFxP4HIVoAAZTMc.jpg

No problem Ban , praying for you and so many others to be safe. I have been watching it on TV all week and it seems to be taking forever but I can't imagine how you and others must feel waiting for the storm . To those sick people price gauging watch for karma. Everyone be safe , take care and God Bless.

It was definitely taking its time, that's for sure. Here where we are it didn't get as bad as had been forecast even just the day before, it was only tropical storm-strength and I don't think we ever got any hurricane-force winds, even in gusts, and the rain was never very heavy, just blowing 30+ MPH. We got about 4 inches of rain over 48 hours, so the only flooding around here were the places that typically flood every time it rains, and the biggest problem were the downed trees and power lines. Luckily, we only had our lights flicker once or twice, just a few limbs down in the yard, and mainly a bunch of leaves and pine needles stripped from the trees.

I think the strangest thing about it was the temperatures. It was cool leading up to it, all through it, and it was supposed to be warmer today, but it's still pretty cool outside. And because of that, the storm was weakened, and there was no thunderstorms with it here

• Love

Mandy Flores

Really glad to hear you didn't go through much of anything at all Ban. I can't imagine how hard it is for some others down there. The Keys just look terrible!
This pic was taken a couple weeks ago at Banks Lake near the Grand Coulee Damn :) It's another HUGE pic if anyone wants to download it.
4.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Really glad to hear you didn't go through much of anything at all Ban. I can't imagine how hard it is for some others down there. The Keys just look terrible!

I'm glad I didn't either, but I can imagine some of what those down in Florida are going through because of the 2 floods we had here the 90s and then all the tornado damage from earlier this year

This pic was taken a couple weeks ago at Banks Lake near the Grand Coulee Damn :) It's another HUGE pic if anyone wants to download it.
4.jpg

If?

That is a terrific view, but it looks like you need someone to help get the grit off your backside
mememe.gif