• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am open to correction here so feel free
The pic of Mandy and Andi above?
That was from the red carpet at the Miss FreeOnes Awards Ceremony in 2014 , both Mandy and Andi won major Category Awards while the Overall title recipient that year was Miss Hybrid
Looks like it was taken yesterday oooooooo yyyeeahhh

Andi and Mandy siiiiizzzlllleeee together. If it can happen , the shoot will produce shhheeeeerrring hot Erotic Magic
I am lookking forward to it

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores Newsletter
http://ymlp.com/zNTe0O

Cum Swallowing Blowjob

cum%20swallowing%20bj.gif

My best wishes to you and your family as well Ban.

:hatsoff:

I am open to correction here so feel free
The pic of Mandy and Andi above?
That was from the red carpet at the Miss FreeOnes Awards Ceremony in 2014 , both Mandy and Andi won major Category Awards while the Overall title recipient that year was Miss Hybrid
Looks like it was taken yesterday oooooooo yyyeeahhh

Andi and Mandy siiiiizzzlllleeee together. If it can happen , the shoot will produce shhheeeeerrring hot Erotic Magic
I am lookking forward to it

I believe Andi won Best Adult Model, and of course, Mandy won Best OCSM. And I don't know if I would call it "red carpet," more grey concrete in someone's backyard

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks. Let's see, my dad's 73 and my mom's 64, closing in on 65. The problem with my dad is the same heart problem he's been having for the last few years where his heart won't stay on rhythm and my mom's current problem is that a surgery she had 8-10 years ago to correct a problem has come undone and didn't just revert back to the previous problem, but also racked up some collateral damage. It had actually started bothering her in the lead up to the hurricane, but she couldn't get it seen about until the week after, partly because of the storm but also because it still appeared to be a minor problem. But no one knew the true extent of the problem or the actual cause until last Monday when the doctor was able to get in there to clean up the mess and have a look around. :eek:

Well, if you do get the chance, you can report back and tell us, and make us all jealous. Congrats on the successful vid, Mandy, and I wonder what it is you'll be uploading...
Thinker.gif

Scary things can get so serious so fast. I'm glad the doc got in and sounds like he was able to correct things.
As far as Andi goes, she doesn't smell like maple syrup, but I'm excited for a chance to try and really hope she will be up for it.
I uploaded 4 videos, not sure when they become active.

ban-one

Works for panties
DGA7yuXXgAEUM-o.jpg

Scary things can get so serious so fast. I'm glad the doc got in and sounds like he was able to correct things.
As far as Andi goes, she doesn't smell like maple syrup, but I'm excited for a chance to try and really hope she will be up for it.
I uploaded 4 videos, not sure when they become active.

Yeah, she's doing fine now and it seems to be healing well. She's just having to have the dressing changed every other day and take antibiotics through a PICC line, but the first one started leaking and had to be replaced, resulting in 2 extra visits to the doctor and many additional hours waiting :beatinghead:

I think Andi would be up for it, she's certainly expressed interest, it's just a matter of if you 2 can manage to hook up or not

There's no telling when the vids may show up, it could be a few days, or a few weeks :dunno: But I will try to keep an eye out for them and mention them here when they do

• Love

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
::: Watching the Cum Swallowing GIF in comment #7442 :::
:catpopcorn: DAMN! You are GOOD ... Fucking BJ-ing GOOD, Mandy!
Okay, make that dirrtyly, enjoyably GREAT! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :bowdown:
Enjoyed some "good use" out of that GIF last night. :D
Love your BJ GIFs! Then again, I love your GIFs period! :drool2:

Uh Oh! What's this? What's this I see at the top of comment #7430? Yes, ban-one's "related" note. :D
Well would you look at THAT! It's a mesmerizingly FAPbulous Mandy Anal Treat! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :drawheart:

Great work with the pics and GIFs, Ban!

DGA7yuXXgAEUM-o.jpg

Yeah, she's doing fine now and it seems to be healing well. She's just having to have the dressing changed every other day and take antibiotics through a PICC line, but the first one started leaking and had to be replaced, resulting in 2 extra visits to the doctor and many additional hours waiting :beatinghead:

I think Andi would be up for it, she's certainly expressed interest, it's just a matter of if you 2 can manage to hook up or not

There's no telling when the vids may show up, it could be a few days, or a few weeks :dunno: But I will try to keep an eye out for them and mention them here when they do

Another siiizzling pic of Mandy , Ban (thumbs up)
I am keeping my fingers crossed that Mandy and Andi will be able to meet up and produce supernovae magic oooo yyeeaahhh

That's is good news on the homefront Ban. Everything takes time
The worst aspect of doctor surgeries and hospitals is the waiting.

ban-one

Works for panties
How do you know Mandy? Are you her photographer?

I know her here and on Twitter, through the occasional email, and a very special pair of panties :D And I'm not her photographer, she married him last year. Lucky....:mad:

::: Watching the Cum Swallowing GIF in comment #7442 :::
:catpopcorn: DAMN! You are GOOD ... Fucking BJ-ing GOOD, Mandy!
Okay, make that dirrtyly, enjoyably GREAT! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :bowdown:
Enjoyed some "good use" out of that GIF last night. :D
Love your BJ GIFs! Then again, I love your GIFs period! :drool2:

Uh Oh! What's this? What's this I see at the top of comment #7430? Yes, ban-one's "related" note. :D
Well would you look at THAT! It's a mesmerizingly FAPbulous Mandy Anal Treat! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :drawheart:

Great work with the pics and GIFs, Ban!

:hatsoff:

Another siiizzling pic of Mandy , Ban (thumbs up)
I am keeping my fingers crossed that Mandy and Andi will be able to meet up and produce supernovae magic oooo yyeeaahhh

That's is good news on the homefront Ban. Everything takes time
The worst aspect of doctor surgeries and hospitals is the waiting.

Thanks

Attention All Posters In Mandy's Thread!
We are now on Page 299.
Please take note of the Post Numbers in the upper right corner
This page ends on Post #7475
If you get Post #7476, you will have gotten Mandy's Thread to 300 pages

Then we'll be counting down to the 7500th post

And now, on with the Mandy Show:
https://twitter.com/yourmandygirl/status/892302147739459584

• Love
Lots of love for our Queen Mandy on FO. I"m pretty sure at least half of those 7475 posts are yours, Ban. We appreciate your dedication to the task "in hand". Carry on, good sir!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Attention All Posters In Mandy's Thread!
We are now on Page 299.
Please take note of the Post Numbers in the upper right corner
This page ends on Post #7475
If you get Post #7476, you will have gotten Mandy's Thread to 300 pages

Then we'll be counting down to the 7500th post

Now I'm kinda wondering if I should do something special for that......or wait for the 8,000 post? Crazy how many posts are on here! I wish I could take the entire thread and make a printable book out of it, or at least a full pdf with pictures that I can save offline and still have all of it. Anyone got any insight into how to do that?

• Love
Yup it is him, but I caught him red handed anyway! :)
I saw the request from himperv about if I am in Vegas, of course I'm in Washington state, but I will be in Vegas for next years AVN's. Thing is I rarely shoot for anyone else unless it's going to be for publication.
6.jpg

Thank you for your response maam, I hope our paths cross some day. I may not be into published work but I do pay for my assignments. Most of m photography is legs closed shots (doesn't mean its less challenging). You have a beautiful body and I hope I can photograph you some day.

ban-one

Works for panties
Now I'm kinda wondering if I should do something special for that......or wait for the 8,000 post? Crazy how many posts are on here! I wish I could take the entire thread and make a printable book out of it, or at least a full pdf with pictures that I can save offline and still have all of it. Anyone got any insight into how to do that?

It's your thread, Mandy, you can celebrate however and whenever you want. As for saving all this, I think your best bet may be to ask Freeones for a copy, or someone will have to go page-by-page so everything shows up right

DGKbAU7V0AAV5Nb.jpg

DGKbUziV0AQ0wtD.jpg

• Love