• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Another GIF :D

sexy%20perfection%20gif-new.gif

From a video called ''Sexy Perfection'' :)

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Ah, the coolest dude in tha house :coolthumb:

Pretty sure she is busy as hell right now after her trip to Hawaii, work before us.....only fair to me.
When and if she will be back (I am sure, even if it is for a small goodbye), we will know the reason for her absense. We (meaning mainly ban) just keeps this thread alive for the fun of it. Admiration, and love for this fabulous girl.
Join or dont, and keep being your charming self. It is all good.....

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Another GIF :D

sexy%20perfection%20gif-new.gif

From a video called ''Sexy Perfection'' :)

That pretty much sums her up :yesyes:

Does Mandy even post on this thread anymore since she got married? You buncha dumbasses

Yeah, she stopped by just over a month ago. But she's always been sporadic about her appearances. You know why? She's busy making all the stuff we enjoy from her. As much as I would like her to stop by more, I'd rather have her making the things we love her for.

But that's not the only point of this thread. It's about her, and so while she's not here, we can still talk about her, and post stuff about her we've found and like. There's thousands of threads in the Babe Section where members discuss a particular woman and share pics, GIFs, links, and such, and the focus of their attention never shows up and probably doesn't even know they or the thread even exist.

Mandy does know this thread exists (she created it), she knows we're here, and she's very appreciative of us keeping things going in her absence.

CyAjotYVIAAOA6H.jpg

CyAkJ7WVIAAOaFm.jpg

CyXm466XgAEJrrM.jpg

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks Ban-One as I have no social media. I want wish Mandy a safe and great trip. Take care and have fun. Have a safe and good day.
Thank you :) I did.

We all do:
CxU4uEsVQAEZJGI.jpg

Well, since those pics proved so popular, more of the black bikini shoot:
mymandygirlfull(2).jpg

mymandygirlfull%20(7).jpg

CxgUCX5VEAAdTAJ.jpg

I have such a baby face in those pics! That was a fun shoot, righht out in front of everyone in San Diego.
Those ass imprints kinda hurt! Another funny thing too, or creepy.... so I was going to be playing in the surf the next day and wake up to that paper headline. The day after that we were supposed to go on a helicopter... so guess what the next days news was.... yup, helicopter crash in Hawaii. Still went in the water, still went on the helicopter :)

You might be surprised to learn that this picture was shot at Cesars Palace in the Nobu hotel wing, and my English Lipstick Slave watching, or at least around the corner. If you remember that picture of me on the toilet calling room service, my English slave was watching that picture being taken for certain.... and that toilet is where my photographer was for this shot. :)

With all the stuffing from Thanksgiving, I think it's time to relax with some pics from Hawaii:

CxWuV6cUkAAdc2f.jpg

CxWuXNGVIAAhK1W.jpg

CxSJyLFWgAEe5nr.jpg
So that was the first couple of days, each ending with my feet being cleaned and lotioned, rubbed and worshiped, as they should be :)

With the Hawaii trip pics starting to trickle in, and it being below freezing this morning, a little warm up is in order:

Cxc2ytLUkAA0Hkg.jpg

Cxc26TtUkAA--HE.jpg
So beautiful there! As much as I refer to him as slave, he's a very good and caring man.

Now, for Seahawk Sunday:
CN5VrCyUcAAdLu5.jpg

CN5VrNrUkAAkx_p.jpg
Now that was in Washington, and I still have that hat around here.

Don't have any bikini shots from Hawaii to share yet, but do have some of Mandy with some pretty scenery and flipflops she's gonna send to some lucky person once she gets back:

CxZ37SxUUAAPh2P.jpg

Bid was already up to $95 8-hours ago, and go up in $5 increments. Winner also gets a signed feet pic of her wearing them, so if you're interested, email Mandy: MandyFlores@live.com
Oh I got stiffed on Twitter (cheapskates) so I auctioned them off on Ebanned. :)

More pics from Hawaii:
Cxl0V9tUAAALa3_.jpg

Cxl008NUAAAbxn_.jpg

Cxl1SmMUQAAMvMd.jpg
Yes I felt exactly what that expression on my face says I felt.... the pilot decided to take us through some 'fun' windy valleys... the first pic was actually later, about 2 hours before I was to head to Oahu from Maui.

Now in this first one, Mandy says there's a warning sign people keep missing, butt I don't see it:
Cxw8VEfUsAAxsMU.jpg

Cxw8W_mUUAAS-Vc.jpg
Love both those pics!

So, as I'm sure you guys remember, Mandy had the company of not only her guy (behind the camera), but also one of her slaves:
CxWuV6cUkAAdc2f.jpg

He was only with them for part of the trip, and so Mandy made him a birthday postcard:
Cx-Zu8rVEAAlzQH.jpg

But since there is no name in the sand, we can all pretend she made it for us on our birthdays
Bdayblow.gif
cake-girl.gif
Wasn't that sweet of Me? :)

Does Mandy even post on this thread anymore since she got married? You buncha dumbasses
Who's the dumbass now? LOL

Ah, the coolest dude in tha house :coolthumb:

Pretty sure she is busy as hell right now after her trip to Hawaii, work before us.....only fair to me.
When and if she will be back (I am sure, even if it is for a small goodbye), we will know the reason for her absense. We (meaning mainly ban) just keeps this thread alive for the fun of it. Admiration, and love for this fabulous girl.
Join or dont, and keep being your charming self. It is all good.....
Well put CA! :) Nice that you all keep up with me here, and Ban is AMAZING to do what he does for me and you guys too!

last%20will%20and%20testament%20gif.gif

(Made in Hawaii)
[/center]
I decided it was time to have him add me to his will. :) He was more than happy to. Really who brings him more joy and pleasure than I do? Of course I deserve it.
No one has been more deserving of the time I have spent with a slave than My Lipstick slave. You may have seen that the last time he was in service to me I surprised him with a special treat. I think he very much enjoyed his time with Me in Maui as well.
Alright all you guys!!!! Sorry I have been away so long, so much to catch up on as CA alluded to. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving, if you live in the states, and looking forward to a wonderful Christmas as well!

ban-one

Works for panties
Thank you :) I did.

Good to hear you had a good time, Mandy, and stayed safe :)

I have such a baby face in those pics! That was a fun shoot, righht out in front of everyone in San Diego.
Those ass imprints kinda hurt! Another funny thing too, or creepy.... so I was going to be playing in the surf the next day and wake up to that paper headline. The day after that we were supposed to go on a helicopter... so guess what the next days news was.... yup, helicopter crash in Hawaii. Still went in the water, still went on the helicopter :)

I think I'd be more likely to go in the helicopter than the ocean. I could more easily rationalize that it's two different helicopters and that this one isn't any more likely to crash, but it's the same ocean and has many things in it that can hurt you, even if it is a much larger space.

You might be surprised to learn that this picture was shot at Cesars Palace in the Nobu hotel wing, and my English Lipstick Slave watching, or at least around the corner. If you remember that picture of me on the toilet calling room service, my English slave was watching that picture being taken for certain.... and that toilet is where my photographer was for this shot. :)

102.jpg

So beautiful there! As much as I refer to him as slave, he's a very good and caring man.

Maybe you should try "indentured servant"

Now that was in Washington, and I still have that hat around here.

I did those because you were with him in Hawaii. Or atleast were earlier in the week.

Oh I got stiffed on Twitter (cheapskates) so I auctioned them off on Ebanned. :)

Hope you got atleast what you initially though you would :)

Yes I felt exactly what that expression on my face says I felt.... the pilot decided to take us through some 'fun' windy valleys... the first pic was actually later, about 2 hours before I was to head to Oahu from Maui.

I know you may be a little young for this, but did you have the Magnum, PI theme in your head while in the helicopter?

Wasn't that sweet of Me? :)

I think so

Who's the dumbass now? LOL

We knew you'd come back eventually, Mandy :)

Well put CA! :) Nice that you all keep up with me here, and Ban is AMAZING to do what he does for me and you guys too!

I may have to see if I can work that one into my sig :)

I decided it was time to have him add me to his will. :) He was more than happy to. Really who brings him more joy and pleasure than I do? Of course I deserve it.
No one has been more deserving of the time I have spent with a slave than My Lipstick slave. You may have seen that the last time he was in service to me I surprised him with a special treat. I think he very much enjoyed his time with Me in Maui as well.
Alright all you guys!!!! Sorry I have been away so long, so much to catch up on as CA alluded to. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving, if you live in the states, and looking forward to a wonderful Christmas as well!

Didn't you get put in Ray's will too?

• Love
Sensational , Mandy is back oooooooooooooooooooooo wwwwoooooooooooofffffffff - horny winks of welcome and appreciation superbabe
And I want to say a big thank you
The pics of your Hawaii trip
Another beauty would leave the camera at home and say " I have private time now"
Fair dues you kept us in touch when you could
So big claps of appreciation Mandy from me

• Love
Good to see you back Mandy, no need to apologise for being away so long you're a very busy lady, glad you had such a fun & enjoyable trip. :)

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Those legs... Wow
Thank you :)

102.jpg

Yup that one!

Hope you got at least what you initially though you would :)
and then some...

I know you may be a little young for this, but did you have the Magnum, PI theme in your head while in the helicopter?
No, definitely not.

I may have to see if I can work that one into my sig :)
Nice work

Didn't you get put in Ray's will too?
ray made sure I had everything before he died.

See, Mandy is covering all the options -hhhhaaaa
A most delightful enticing entry into the Newsletter if I may say so myself
I try to do that. ;)

Good to see you back Mandy, no need to apologize for being away so long you're a very busy lady, glad you had such a fun & enjoyable trip. :)

Thank you !

You like this no makeup look?
CzDNrxbXUAA5WUm.jpg

Last edited:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9666523, member: 550820"]Do I really need one? Like there'd be some possibility that I am not perfect and therefore had to correct my mistake? :p

yeah, i dont think thats likely either

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy , Glad to hear you had a safe and great time in Hawaii. You looked great in all of your pictures along with the great Hawaii scenery . Nice of you to take time to recap and highlight your trip some. You have a safe and good night.

I have such a baby face in those pics! That was a fun shoot, right out in front of everyone in San Diego.

Lol the cutest though :D! So freaking adorable…….

Another funny thing too, or creepy.... so I was going to be playing in the surf the next day and wake up to that paper headline. The day after that we were supposed to go on a helicopter... so guess what the next days news was.... yup, helicopter crash in Hawaii. Still went in the water, still went on the helicopter :)

That’s freaky……really freaky, glad to hear you are allright (duh, you’re writing this), and wo, lot of respect you still going out there. Might have felt jinxed myself.

This is why you are so loved here as well, you show respect for the man who is willingly to sign his life away to you out of worship and dedication, but you show him love here, and praise him for the person he is….you are awesome! You really are…..

He sure is. I wasn’t able to be online here for about 6 or seven weeks (how I missed this thread), he kept the thread going, he is absolutely the greatest fan/guy out here.

Lol, if aynone……it is you, ofcourse you deserve it. I am too strong headed to give my life in that extend to a woman, submissive as a lifestyle. Even if it could’ve been you :D, but somehow I do get the guy in some way. I do soooooo get the worshipping, I really do…..when you smile that somewhat sexy arrogant amused smile, I would probably drop to my knees in awe and worship as well…..
Though I could not live that lifestyle, still he gets to be you, and damned...... you pressing your tush and perfect sexy a hole against his lips, so somehow he still is the lucky one, getting the taste of you……so, yeah I am jealous in a way too, so wishing that was me. Hefty price to pay, but he gets to be where he wants to be, so good for him.

Have a wunderful afterglow from your honeymoon Mandy, and we'll see when we see you, big KISS!!!!!!!! :bighug: :bowdown: :heart:

• Love
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9666523, member: 550820"]You like this no makeup look?
CzDNrxbXUAA5WUm.jpg

Hell yeah.......
(The edit comment: lol no one is perfect)

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9666523, member: 550820"]Nice work

Thank you :)

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9666523, member: 550820"]You like this no makeup look?
CzDNrxbXUAA5WUm.jpg

:yesyes: After all...

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9666523, member: 550820"]Like there'd be some possibility that I am not perfect

:)

• Love