• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Continuing with the 11.5 Days of Mandy Christmas, today is the half day (guess which half):

Seahawk Sunday Thursday

20150128020621_photo_l4.jpg

20150127030837_photo_l2.jpg

20150128020715_photo_l.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Maginificent Sensual Tigress Mandy Flores in her Seahawks colours ooooooooooooo wwwwoooooofffff
A supreme set of tantalising . They will have to come up with another term for tantalisation as Supreme Kittens such as the luscious Mandy keep upping the anti on us horny harmless guys - hhhhaaaa .

Mandy has the upper hand over this guy in the second pic , the naughty minx (winks)
Ooooo I want to swap with him .
Beautiful pics to launch the countdoor ban

• Love
Ooooooo Goddess Mandy -hhhhhhmmmm
The first three days of Mandy Christmas absolutely heavenly and scorching hot in Intensity
For Day Two , what horny harmless guy would turn away such a ravvviiisshhhing Divinity as Mandy , sitting across from them , her legs in the air ?
(Put me down for such a tease defintely - winks)
And Day Three , Mandy in sensous Christmas red ooooooo yyyeeeaahhhhhh
I can not wait for Day 4

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Here's another GIF :D

morning%20shower%20p-new.gif

From a video called ''Morning Shower'' :)

Oh, I'd be sooo late for work...

Day 5 of the 11.5 Days of Mandy Christmas:

(Click the first one for the large size)

84.jpg

xmas_21.jpg

• Love
Day 4 Lipstick Face attack hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm I wannnnttt me soooommeee of that -hhhaa
Beautiful in its kinkiness
And Mandy in the shower the water and lather casscadding from her supreme body oooooo wwwoooooffff naughty super teaser-winks

Day 5 who is the naughtyyy Santa's Lusty Helper? - horny appreciative winks

• Love
Well I am just after looking at the clip for Day Sex of Mandy Christmas
(Apologies I mean Day 6 ) and wwwwwwwwoooooooooffff
If I were a politican , I would propose making the Countdown of Mandy Christmas as official as the Countdown to Christmas
Might as well. After all I loooovvveeee the view with each day and it riiiissssseeesss me with gutso

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Then what would I do?
It was yanked Sunday and replaced by the sig too big message, and while I think it conformed to the rules in every way, someone didn't. I've inquired about what exactly caused it to be removed so I can fix it, but I haven't gotten a response yet, and so I don't want to get banned for a few days by accidentally putting the offending part back up.

So what's interesting about that is if you go to preview it you will see that I changed your banner to another banner since you were lining to one of my old banners I just swapped them out. Anyway, the current banner shouldn't be any bigger, in fact it seemed to be not as tall even though it was the same width. I might talk with Adam about it :) anyway, try the preview option on it and see what happens. Did they give you a size range to go by? Obviously they are letting me get away with something on mine, I may switch it now in fact.

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
So what's interesting about that is if you go to preview it you will see that I changed your banner to another banner since you were lining to one of my old banners I just swapped them out. Anyway, the current banner shouldn't be any bigger, in fact it seemed to be not as tall even though it was the same width. I might talk with Adam about it :) anyway, try the preview option on it and see what happens. Did they give you a size range to go by? Obviously they are letting me get away with something on mine, I may switch it now in fact.

When I PM'd Adam, it was still the original banner, but then when he responded, it was the one you've had, which was too big and obviously changed after he responded. The max allowed image size in the rules (http://board.freeones.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_dd) is 575x100 pixels, which the old one was 572x98, and the new one you made is 580-pixels long, so I can't use it. (OCSMs and ACOs get special privileges, which is why you're fine) Adam said he liked it and would have been fine with it, but if I'd been snared by a mod it was likely because of the smilies and text being too much. The funny thing about that is, I remember during the last Miss Freeones contest, the control panel popped up a message that I'd exceeded a limit of links or something and I had to trim it down, so I thought since I hadn't gotten that message I was fine. Guess not. I would imagine that since I was apparently fine before I added that last quote from you, and I've since trimmed it further, that if you make the image smaller, it should be fine and I'll add it back :)

And now, back to the 11.5 Days of Mandy Christmas...

83.jpg

81.jpg

(Click the last one for the large size)

• Love
Always lovvvee how Mandy channells the "Naughty Helper" character ooooo wwoooooffff
How I wish I was the Santa mentioned in the title -hhhhhaaa
I wonder how can a guy apply to be Mandy's Caged Pet?? (winks)
I would love to get my hands on an apllication form for that
Beautiful clips and picture ban.

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Always lovvvee how Mandy channells the "Naughty Helper" character ooooo wwoooooffff
How I wish I was the Santa mentioned in the title -hhhhhaaa
I wonder how can a guy apply to be Mandy's Caged Pet?? (winks)
I would love to get my hands on an apllication form for that
Beautiful clips and picture ban.

Santa comes the 24th (along with something else), but probably won't be what you're expecting it to be, unless you've already seen it.

As for becoming a caged pet, excellent timing all around: Domme Addiction's Featured Interview with Mandy (of which I'm not really sure how I got tagged on Twitter with that, but oh well)

Tell Mandy the clips and pics are beautiful, her guy takes them, and she puts them out there. I just find 'em and pick 'em.

And speaking of Mandy, it's OCSM of the Year time, so go vote for one of the lovely ladies by Sunday to get them into the next round.

• Love