• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I think it was that she just wanted one, since the guy giving her all that money was from over there in England Land.

Well I definitely know it wasn't me that gave her that money. :1orglaugh

Well, keeping with the... sort of theme, more pics from Hawaii and what you get for sitting on a wicker lounge:

CxgUAVnVIAAMemK.jpg

That's a great shot, very lucky wicker lounge to have Mandy's butt grace it. :D

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Oh my.....havent been online in about six weeks, if I have missed anything, it is Mandy's thread! I have a lot of catching up to do....what an incredible pic!!!!!!

I hope you are okay lovely, and if you are still on holiday, have a great one!!!!!!!!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Imagine been Mandy's photographer for all the pictures she is involved in such as this smouldering set
(Hhhhhhmmmmmm reeddd hot -winks)
Talk about putting the photographer to the test
Mandy would teeeeasssssssseeee me something unreal -hhhhhaaaa

Oh, I think he likes his job juuust fine :D

Outdoor Handjob
Lake%20Handjob%20pre-new.gif

• Love

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
After that Red Devil sequence, I'm gonna need one of those patented Outdoor Handjobs. :yesyes: :drool2:
MAN! I can practically feel it! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
Oh YES YES YES! Just like that! That's it! Work it, work it! Ahhh Ahhhhh Ahhhhhhhh! The lick put me over the edge.
Whew! Oh my goodness! Excellent job, Mandy! VERY ENJOYABLE Hot Treat of an Outdoor Handjob and Red Devil sequence. WOW! :drawheart:

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
So, as I'm sure you guys remember, Mandy had the company of not only her guy (behind the camera), but also one of her slaves:
CxWuV6cUkAAdc2f.jpg

The one who made this pic possible:
28.jpg

He was only with them for part of the trip, and so Mandy made him a birthday postcard:
Cx-Zu8rVEAAlzQH.jpg

But since there is no name in the sand, we can all pretend she made it for us on our birthdays
Bdayblow.gif
cake-girl.gif

• Love
Now in this first one, Mandy says there's a warning sign people keep missing, butt I don't see it:
Cxw8VEfUsAAxsMU.jpg

Cxw8W_mUUAAS-Vc.jpg

(My eyes are fixed upon these pics my jaw on the floor with instant arroussal at the extreemmmeelllyyy invvviiittting visual hhhhhhmmmm)
A warning sign ??????? Nnnnooooo I can not see any warning sign . (Still shaking my head) You have lost me ban -hhaaa

• Love
More pics from Hawaii:

Cxl0V9tUAAALa3_.jpg

Cxl008NUAAAbxn_.jpg

Cxl1SmMUQAAMvMd.jpg

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm I do not see any sign "Hot Superbabe on the Beach" (hhhhhaaaaa)
Mandy is having a great time out there . Taking in all the sights
I hear Hawaii is sirene and beautiful abundant in Natural Beauty.
Imagine been the helicopter pilot with such a ravvviiissshhhing passenger seated next to you
If it were me, I would have the button clicked that says "Autopilot"

• Love

Now that is one heck of a horny Mascot -hhhhaaaa
I mean just look at that
As he tuuuccckkkkkkssssss into Mandy's siiinntttaaallaattttiiinnngggg deliciouuuussssss pussy hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm
I am sssssssssooooooooo jeeaallllloooouuussss of that mascot -hhhhaa

• Love
So, as I'm sure you guys remember, Mandy had the company of not only her guy (behind the camera), but also one of her slaves:

He was only with them for part of the trip, and so Mandy made him a birthday postcard:
Cx-Zu8rVEAAlzQH.jpg

But since there is no name in the sand, we can all pretend she made it for us on our birthdays
Bdayblow.gif
cake-girl.gif

If Mandy did Birthday Cards, they would be priceless for any date in the year.
I imagine getting a present for my birthday and it is Mandy Flores -hhhhhaaaa
I know it will not happen but a horny harmless guy can still make a wish
Speaking of Hawaii , is it true? There is Winter weather on the way for the Tropical Paradise
When I heard about it, I thought someone was having a laugh

• Love