• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
For those of you who didn't click on the link Murrdawg put on here.....
178.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7576079, member: 550820"]For those of you who didn't click on the link Murrdawg put on here.....
178.jpg

As your beauty can not be described in a 1000 words and since a picture says more than a 1000 words, I really needed to repost it again.

You are so beautiful and definitely my number 1. The whole world may know I am falling in love with Mandy.

I think I finally got my signature working. This just to test it

ban-one

Works for panties
For those of you who didn't click on the link Murrdawg put on here.....
178.jpg

The pics of you inside are good, Mandy, but I think the pics with you outside are even better. You look really good out in nature :)

Thank you MrSStiffy, and I was just playing with that comment about being disappointed :)

I know dear. I don't believe in absolute favourites, but you are one of my Untouchable 3. ;)

Lord knows if I was locked in a house with you I wouldn't want nine other people distracting me! Then I wouldn't be able to concentrate on whatever the real life version of this Words With Friends thing is. Which would be.... errr..... Pictionary?

I'm more of a chess man. Although anybody that knows how to safeguard against Fool's Mate will beat me pretty easily. So screw that. Mario Kart?

Mandy Flores

I know dear. I don't believe in absolute favourites, but you are one of my Untouchable 3. ;)

Lord knows if I was locked in a house with you I wouldn't want nine other people distracting me! Then I wouldn't be able to concentrate on whatever the real life version of this Words With Friends thing is. Which would be.... errr..... Pictionary?

I'm more of a chess man. Although anybody that knows how to safeguard against Fool's Mate will beat me pretty easily. So screw that. Mario Kart?

Mario Kart? Now you're talking!! Oh you'd get killed! Although the fools mate is not something I fall to, one time, just like everyone else :)

Words with friends is just a smart phone version of Scrabble.

- - - Updated - - -

Seattle is very close to where I live, but if I went there i'd probably never get to meet you

understand now? :)

How close?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7578194, member: 550820"]How close?

um.... I am not going to give away that kind of information openly where all members can see

Someone will end up peeking through my windows

Mandy Flores

um.... I am not going to give away that kind of information openly where all members can see

Someone will end up peeking through my windows

Yes! Tacoma is close!! OOpps was I supposed to keep that a secret? You never know though. I actually have HAND delivered my undergarments and other assorted goodies to individuals in the Seattle area and San Diego/LA.

Did meet a guy in Carlsbad who wanted to just sit and talk for a few when I dropped off my panties, but he dropped me $200 bucks for it and then asked me if I wanted to go talk in his car.....Ummmm...there's prostitutes for that one buddy. He probably could've saved some money, but it was the second time he met up with me like that, so I guess he wasn't too disappointed :)

Mario Kart? Now you're talking!! Oh you'd get killed!

On any format other than Super NES, you're probably right. I briefly played the N64 version and the Wii version, but the Super NES version flows through my veins. Even if somebody was meant to be really shit hot and wanted to take me on in Match Race, I could toy with them on all the baby courses and let them think they were nearly my equal... then I'd pick Rainbow Road and smash them to bits.

This is with the plumber himself, none of this "sticking with Toad or Koopa" beginner shit.

Yes! Tacoma is close!! OOpps was I supposed to keep that a secret? You never know though. I actually have HAND delivered my undergarments and other assorted goodies to individuals in the Seattle area and San Diego/LA.

Did meet a guy in Carlsbad who wanted to just sit and talk for a few when I dropped off my panties, but he dropped me $200 bucks for it and then asked me if I wanted to go talk in his car.....Ummmm...there's prostitutes for that one buddy. He probably could've saved some money, but it was the second time he met up with me like that, so I guess he wasn't too disappointed :)

So your saying if I go to Seattle (Tacoma) we can get together over a cup of Starbucks? Or do I need to pay for more than your cup of coffee? (although starbucks coffee can be pretty price depending on what you order)