• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
On any format other than Super NES, you're probably right. I briefly played the N64 version and the Wii version, but the Super NES version flows through my veins. Even if somebody was meant to be really shit hot and wanted to take me on in Match Race, I could toy with them on all the baby courses and let them think they were nearly my equal... then I'd pick Rainbow Road and smash them to bits.

This is with the plumber himself, none of this "sticking with Toad or Koopa" beginner shit.

Oh you're the real deal there! I fear not.... you dribbling pervert! Rainbow Road indeed.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7578227, member: 550820"]Well we'll just have to see. :) I can't run around and meet up with everybody though :)

yes, but for me i am sure youd make time

did you ever get another KoRn video made?

Oh you're the real deal there! I fear not.... you dribbling pervert! Rainbow Road indeed.

Oh well, I might as well tell you the worst of it. In 1998 me and my friends would sit around in my room playing Mario Kart for three or four hours at a time - Grand Prix or Battle Mode - and we would have the TV on mute, and have playing the tape single of a fabulously rubbish pop song called "C'est La Vie" by an Irish girlband named B*Witched playing on an endless cycle. Literally, whoever wasn't "on" at the time would just flip the tape over so we could hear the song again.

H O U R S.

I was a fairly mixed up young man, as we all were.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh well, I might as well tell you the worst of it. In 1998 me and my friends would sit around in my room playing Mario Kart for three or four hours at a time - Grand Prix or Battle Mode - and we would have the TV on mute, and have playing the tape single of a fabulously rubbish pop song called "C'est La Vie" by an Irish girlband named B*Witched playing on an endless cycle. Literally, whoever wasn't "on" at the time would just flip the tape over so we could hear the song again.

H O U R S.

I was a fairly mixed up young man, as we all were.

I knew a song by Robbie Nevell called C'est La Vie....was it a remake? I actually liked that particular song.

But I will confess....I also have had endless hours of getting shit faced to Mario KArt.... now I do P90x instead...

402.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thank you. I like it. Actually shot 2 years ago! Forgot about that whole set. Alright I'm signing off for a bit Y'all have a good one!

this is the second time tonight that Mandy has signed off of a forum as soon as i got on, i hope its not because shes mad that i beat her at words with friends last night.

You are very sweet Mr. Kupper. Have you gone throught the whole thread yet?

I haven't gone through the whole thread yet as there is so much beauty to see and so little time. My hand is already making a lot of overtime hours:banana:

ban-one

Works for panties
Aw, I missed Mandy.

I knew a song by Robbie Nevell called C'est La Vie....was it a remake? I actually liked that particular song.

But I will confess....I also have had endless hours of getting shit faced to Mario KArt.... now I do P90x instead...

402.jpg

So, you're telling me that I can stay in shape just by going to the gun range and firing a submachine gun? I think I could stick to that better than going to the gym.

Seriously though, it's pictures like this that make me rethink if your indoor pics aren't as good as your outdoor pics.

To celebrate my 37th birthday I tried to masturbate 37 times in one day. After the 11th or 12th time I splurted my load of cum, it became a somewhat routine exercise, losing its initial erotic euphoria. I had started around 5 o'clock in the morning, so there were plenty of hours to complete my task, but that is what it was becoming -- a task --- it became obvious somewhere about the 15th load of cum that I splurted that it was no longer the fun project I thought it was going to be, so I gave up after #17. That might make an interesting new masturbation thread --- listing the number of times you came in one 24-hour wank session. I nominate Mandy Flores as our den mother, motivator, encourager, cheerleader, and inspiration!

R

RogueAlan

greetings, all!
hope it's a fine week for everyone... then again with pics and a friend such as Mandy how could any week be completely bad?!

@Ban... it's too bad we didin't evolve to burn as many calories at sex as we do walking a mile... the olympics might be far more interesting, though i hear that's true of life in the olympic village...

i just read somewhere that firing a gun releases the same hormone concoction of orgasm... can't say i've ever felt the need to nap when i leave the range, but another reader had allowed that maybe that's why women who tried shooting tend to enjoy it... they weren't used to that feeling (insert groan here)

Pax all, and love the photos, Miss Mandy!

RA

R

RogueAlan

@MrSStiffy,
varies person to person, time to time, age to age...
while i was still training for my profession an older guy said he could no longer get up and go again right after he was done, but it did not bother him, since he was finding he could go longer than he'd been able to as a young man...

happily, I think he's right, though that's dependent on how long it's been since I last got off, and how... energetic or adventurous my better half is.
i think my wife was surprised to find out i don't roll over and drop right to sleep, so while i know that stereotypes are such for a reason, there's no universal...

well, except that Miss Mandy is universally beautiful, desirable, and wonderful... a combination i've only seen once otherwise, and that other angel is also graceful and patient, considering she has to put up with me 24x7!

Pax,
RA

I still find it hard to believe by the 11th or 12th (much less 17th) orgasm there was still a load. I've never made it past 5 or 6 without the well running dry, even as a teenager. Not that I cared, less (or no) cleaning up for the dry ones.