• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Make Shit Up ABout a Place You've Never Been

obviously you don't get my sense of humor.
we all know Netherlands is an ECO friendly country, so i made fun from the joke he said.
and it's true, my country as a EU candidate get's every day every kinda insane conditions from the EU, they already are too much, so we better will not enter.

Can't wait to get to Greece to see their ancient monument honoring the anal sex. Heard Alexander The Great browned many kebabs there.

talking of this when was in turkey once, visiting Troy, the ancient city and other greek colonies, they used to sell a ancient souvenier a little man with a huge penis, girls really wanted that souvenier.

Recently France has caused tensions to rise with Germany, and they are about to go to open conflict again. This has nothing to do with any past conflict or tensions between the two nations, but with the fact that France has become incredibly jealous of the attention David Hasselhoff has paid to Germany and not to them.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I really like that Denmark is still ruled by a King.

King+Diamond+unholy_flame.jpg

Australia has recently been taken over by Vampires. Further investigation found this to be due to both Aeryn Walker and Lolita Borgia fulfilling their life long dreams of becoming one. Soon after they kicked things into high gear and took over everything. Even the former senior vampires of the country have been taken aback. In a emergency meeting between them after a very long pause one of them stated, "I just don't understand how they got the skills and can be so proficient at getting the fluids drained out of people already!"

*General Rule of Thumb* If you have to explain your humor, it's not funny. Just sayin'...

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I found out recently that not all women in Brazil have shaven pussies.But in fact most women there actually have Amazon rainforests in their panties :eek: