• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lurkingdirk - Closed account

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

oo, check out mr. funnyfuck.

regarding dirk, face it, he pussed out. he had no business in the politics section if he was gonna let it bother him. its nothing but fighting in there. you think he'd be smarter than that, but i guess not. besides, likely, he will probably be back. either way, life goes on and i still don't care. also, you bet your soiled gay little undies that he's in here right now reading all this crap.

of course, unless he's dead. if so, im giving away 150 myFOs points so you can all spank it to Andi Land. you see, im being nice this year.

Good luck to Will E. and his action against those that damaged his anonymous internet persona LOL

So we lose shit for brains Fisher (what is this, Ban #4,263?) and then Dirk leaves soon after?! Well, I guess with every good thing, something bad happens too.

I propose a rule just in case Fisher is just serving another time-out (cause you know, the first 4,262 worked so well :facepalm: ): until and unless Dirk comes back, Sammy Asswipe can't come back either.

:stfu: :wave2:

raimmi

Closed Account

HEEE'S BAAACK lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying:

Did he ever really leave?

He was banned the last few days

oo, check out mr. funnyfuck.

regarding dirk, face it, he pussed out. he had no business in the politics section if he was gonna let it bother him. its nothing but fighting in there. you think he'd be smarter than that, but i guess not. besides, likely, he will probably be back. either way, life goes on and i still don't care. also, you bet your soiled gay little undies that he's in here right now reading all this crap.

of course, unless he's dead. if so, im giving away 150 myFOs points so you can all spank it to Andi Land. you see, im being nice this year.

It wasn't JUST the politics section that made him go away (by the way, his account is active, he just changed his user title), it's all the bullshit that pisses most people off around here: trolls run rampant while everyone feeds them. He can't fathom how people like Will and Mariah, people who are so obtuse and closed-minded that they can neither see nor accept any point of view other than their own, can exist, and they tired him. He's just taking a break, just as most of us have done here and there, and he says he'll most likely be back at some point or another.

I'm pretty sure LD is not gone and is on a cerebral sabbatical from the latest BS to hit these parts.... on the other hand...

:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger
:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger

:dickhead:

Dirk is one of the handful of people here that I enjoyed. We didn't always agree, but he always had the thoughtful position.

He'll be missed, but I hope he comes back.

Wait, Mariah got banned? In that case, I take back everything I said about the new(-ish) lenient rules.

Edit: and lmao at Will's lawyer

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Would you expect anything less from him? Now he's claiming he has an internet lawyer looking into the matter because he's fixing to take action for diffamation and internet bullying.
No, it's more that I didn't give enough of a shit to put that much thought into it.

"Internet lawyer"!? HA!! That's right up there with "Internet celebrity" or ""Internet badass"... my sides......:1orglaugh

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Why do people get offended here? I've said it 100 times before and I'll say it again, Its a fucking message board, this has no effect on your real life so why does it bother people? I love dirk its just he was the last person I thought would be bothered by a poster.

He can't fathom how people like Will and Mariah, people who are so obtuse and closed-minded that they can neither see nor accept any point of view other than their own, can exist, and they tired him. He's just taking a break, just as most of us have done here and there, and he says he'll most likely be back at some point or another.

Wait... it's stupid and ignorant people in general that bothered him?

Ah shit man, dirk isn't building a homemade rocket ship in his backyard, is he? Because if you're looking to take a break from that type of shit you'd really have to go off-planet. Worlds full of those assholes. Hell, have you ever tried to watch C-SPAN?

I'm pretty sure LD is not gone and is on a cerebral sabbatical from the latest BS to hit these parts.... on the other hand...

It thrills me to see you unhappy that I am back.

:dickhead:

Why do people get offended here? I've said it 100 times before and I'll say it again, Its a fucking message board, this has no effect on your real life so why does it bother people? I love dirk its just he was the last person I thought would be bothered by a poster.

Unless your life is the board (17 posts/day) or you're just a pussy.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Maybe he is simply just a lurker. + Ya'll be acting like ChefChiTown left FreeOnes or something. :p

:coolthumb:I see what you did there....

Philbert

Banned
Well, there's the fact that not everyone here loathes my presence.

That reminds me, why are YOU still here?

'Cause I love tormenting fools like...well, you!
I was actually referring to your whiny tears-streaming-down-your-cheeks post...you are such a pussy.
Too bad growing a pair is not an option for you.

I'm so sorry FOs is such a hell for you; I repeat the question ...why are YOU still here?

talk about closed account, vodakaz is gone now?

It wasn't JUST the politics section that made him go away (by the way, his account is active, he just changed his user title), it's all the bullshit that pisses most people off around here: trolls run rampant while everyone feeds them. He can't fathom how people like Will and Mariah, people who are so obtuse and closed-minded that they can neither see nor accept any point of view other than their own, can exist, and they tired him. He's just taking a break, just as most of us have done here and there, and he says he'll most likely be back at some point or another.

Wait a minute.... they both leave about the same time buttheir accounts are still active...
:suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.