• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lurkingdirk - Closed account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
they use their stage name but I know all of their real names because we do paperwork.
if you're trying to compare people I ACTUALLY met and had PHYSICAL inter-action with to anonymous people on a message board you're reaching and its totally not the same and you know it.

Shifty

O.G.
Granted.

Regarding these people that you actually met and were physical with: did you actually meet and get physical with a true representation of each person?

Or did you actually meet and get physical with the person that they wanted you (and the world) to see?

Mariahxxx

dude. Im not on some random message board proclaiming my deep admiration for someone and saying what a great person they are that I have NEVER met, and only know the person they say they are.

Again, actually meeting someone, knowing them for 5 or 6 years is far different than never meeting them and only knowing what they tell you.

For example, I know if they are clean and have good hygiene. I know if they are respectful or if they are pushy. I know if they are professional or if they are not. I know if they are a good fuck or if they aren't. Same goes for the girls. I know who has a smelly kooch and I know who has stinky feet and who is nice and who shows up on set in last nights clothing.

I also know who shows up fucked up and who is sober and treats the job like a career not a lifestyle. Those are all advantages of actually meeting someone as opposed to online inter-action only with an assumed name.

Your comparison is stupid.

Shifty

O.G.
Mariah, you are calling people out for choosing to remain anonymous on an internet forum.

Is that smart?

I was in Montreal a few days ago.

Mariahxxx

nooooooooooo Im not. Im saying that everyone saying how great of a guy dirk is doesnt know that he is or not because they have NEVER MET him.

If you run your mouth to someone hiding behind an anonymous name then yeah, I'm calling you out. but in this instance this isn't about that.

I think you're reaching in asking if something is smart. You've shown in these recent threads that your elevator isn't going to the top floor.

nooooooooooo Im not. Im saying that everyone saying how great of a guy dirk is doesnt know that he is or not because they have NEVER MET him.

Someone who'd actually met Ariel Castro decided to date him. That doesn't speak much for how well meeting someone allows you to get to know their true selves.

I think you're reaching in asking if something is smart. You've shown in these recent threads that your elevator isn't going to the top floor.

His thinking in this instance is in line with Carl Jung, one of the greatest thinkers of the modern world. So... yeah.

Shifty

O.G.
Mariah, which is smarter:

- Getting along with people you have never met

or

- Insulting people you have never met

Or are both stupid?

Mariahxxx

ok whatever. his comparison is stupid and you know it. the 2 couldn't be more different. You know it but you're just being argumentative to spite me. that's cool. it's just being petty. anyone with half a brain knows its far different to meet someone than to not meet them when vouching for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.