• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

luis1972: what can we do to make him stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You can't stop him; you can only hope to contain him. Double team him and he may only drop 30 on you if you're lucky. Have safety help over the top? He'll still convert the first down if he doesn't burn you for 6.

He's just that damn good.

I've seen him take a curve ball a foot off the plate and drive it to the opposite field. He also beats goalies high post on the glove side.

Dude is just that good.

I am a newbie with only a few weeks on this board under my belt. So am I to assume that free ones board rules are also subject to random interpretation by a few all star members who decide that if somebody posts very short responses that don't meet their standards that they should be removed? I read some of Luis' posts. It is not like he is Hemmingway but he isn't flaming off at people either. I'd prefer to read his posts than the Cubs fan who does nothing but complain about the quality of posts or jump on new members right out of the gate. He sent me negative reputations for saying something about enjoying the nice pussy around here instead of arguing so much. I saw him pounce on other new posters also and he probably gave them negative reputations too. He must consider himself the forum drill instructor using his mighty reputations to
put us in our place. Too funny. Maybe we should send everything to him before we post so he can proof read it first.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I am a newbie with only a few weeks on this board under my belt. So am I to assume that free ones board rules are also subject to random interpretation by a few all star members who decide that if somebody posts very short responses that don't meet their standards that they should be removed? I read some of Luis' posts. It is not like he is Hemmingway but he isn't flaming off at people either. I'd prefer to read his posts than the Cubs fan who does nothing but complain about the quality of posts or jump on new members right out of the gate. He sent me negative reputations for saying something about enjoying the nice pussy around here instead of arguing so much. I saw him pounce on other new posters also and he probably gave them negative reputations too. He must consider himself the forum drill instructor using his mighty reputations to
put us in our place. Too funny. Maybe we should send everything to him before we post so he can proof read it first.
I wonder what fucking dickhead Cubs fan he's talking about? Dude sounds like a giant douche bag...

Sweet Jesus, do you know how awesome this place would be if I had pre-approval of all messages? My god... there'd be like six active posters. I'd spend my entire day rejecting inadequate forum posts. It'd be like having a ban hammer.

In regards to your neg rep (which you're apparently butt hurt over) you told us all to quit bitching because there was plenty of good pussy on the boards. I told you to shut the fuck up and find it. That was good advice, Scooter. You're welcome.

And the poster you saw me jump all over was luis. The same Peruvian dipshit that this thread is about. So apparently I'm not the only who'd like to dropkick him in the dick.

Shifty

O.G.
Agreed, everyone. This is a very serious problem. After some intense consideration, I believe the only solution is to ban assari permanently.

Now, I'm no math expert, but I ran the figures on the back of a napkin and I predict that banning assari would cause the overall average length of posts to fall by a whopping 75 - 90%.

This will bring luis' posts closer to the overall average, making them more palatable. It would also free up assari to follow his intellectual pursuits ...

Quite obviously, it's win-win. The time to act is now.

assari, on behalf of all of us, I wish you well. I'll leave you with these words of wisdom:

Socks first, then shoes.

Goodbye, or as they say in your country ... "au revoir". :hatsoff:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Your negative reputation ruined Xmas for me. Maybe you can take my proof reading idea and put in the suggestion box. I couldn't find it.

Well, since you mentioned Christmas, I'll stick your suggestion in the same place that Clark tells Todd he's planning to put his tree...

Is it safe to assume that we are now adversaries? I thought it would take several months before I would be granted such an honor. I am not sure this lowly paladin can compete against your message board majesty but I will accept this challenge with humility and gratitude. I can learn great things from a man that posesses wordly knowledge and aplomb. Is there a line forming somewhere that we all kiss the ring?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So I lose 3 of my friends, my petition to get GSB back gets deleted, the Politics section turns into Entertainment Tonight, I get banned for standing up for myself.....and this is a topic.

I remember the scene from Apollo 13, taken from real footage where the science guy describes how thin the window is (paper thin) for a craft to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere. That's you guys. It's either one thing or another. This Luis guy is the easiest fuckin' thing in the world to ignore....but you just can't pull it off.

Who the fuck cares? In 8+ years here, I would have never noticed him if the rest of you weren't so panty-knotted about him. Now I notice him, because you guys are so panty-knotted about him. Leave him be. For all we know, he has raging ADD and posting his monosyllables here is what keeps him from shooting up a shopping mall.

I'm going to be using that....if you don't mind?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Is it safe to assume that we are now adversaries? I thought it would take several months before I would be granted such an honor. I am not sure this lowly paladin can compete against your message board majesty but I will accept this challenge with humility and gratitude. I can learn great things from a man that posesses wordly knowledge and aplomb. Is there a line forming somewhere that we all kiss the ring?

Adversaries, seriously? It's the fucking Internet, dude. I don't have adversaries or enemies on a message board. I'm not in high school.

Notice that I have not called you out or mentioned you by name in a post. All I have done is respond to your posts. If you had not mentioned me in your posts, I would not be interacting with you. Furthermore, if not for your propensity to follow me around and post negative comments about me, I would not know who you are. There is no rivalry or animosity here. You're just another board member.

I do not tolerate stupidity very well. I will continue to insult and berate people who annoy me. Such is my personality. If you dislike that, put me on ignore.

Yes. I will cease with following you around. Maybe there will be some instance in the future that we will find ourselves in agreement. I do not wish to incur your wrath. It has an unsettling effect on me. Butthurt is what I think you call it.

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Hi Everybody:

I appreciate your comments.
I think you want me to be a better member of this community. Thanks for your advise.
About the posts, the double posts are the consequence of some problem with the refreshing of the board.
It has not been my intention to double post or be a post spammer. Sorry for that.
About the short posts, I will try to be more specific in my comments.
I try to follow the rules of this board.
As someone of you think, put me in your ignore list.
About the rep. I normally give positive rep to the posts. Just use the negative rep when I receive something and think is not fair.
I've been a member for around 1600 days and have 9200 posts.
That gives an average of 5,75 posts by day what I believe is a reasonable rate.
Thanks again, regards.

Luis

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Hi Everybody:

I think you want me to be a better member of this community. Thanks for your advise.
About the posts, the double posts are the consequence of some problem with the refreshing of the board.
It has not been my intention to double post or be a post spammer. Sorry for that.
About the rep. I normally give positive rep to the posts. Just use the negative rep when I receive something and think is not fair.
Thanks again, regards.

Luis

Mayhem

Banned
Hi Everybody:

Thanks again, regards.

Luis

Dude, you da man. If there was ever a time for a two word response, this thread is one of them. :hatsoff:

Don't let the bastards get you down.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That was a great, honest reply, Lu.
Keep posting what you want around here and dont let these fucking sycophants bully you around.

I have to say, I'm a little surprised by you...Dirk.
Starting a thread calling out a harmless guy like Lu seems beneath an intelligent, message board scribe like yourself.

Seems like a bitch ass move to me.
After all, in all honesty, YOU were the one who tucked tail and bounced out of here because Mariah (more or less) forced or chased you away.
You can spin it anyway you want.

Leave the dude alone. Theres an obvious difference of cultures here and he ain't hurting anyone .

Now, if we can do something about the Happy Joy's of the world and their windbag, judgmental, bandwith hogging horseshit.....

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
assari should still be banned though. Everyone needs to do their part.

Why don't you go sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Luis is a cool guy, yeah he'll post everywhere but i don's what's the problem?
he don't deserve all that hate
if you want to ban someone ban that douche of assari, that guy is a complete retard!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Hi Everybody:

Thanks again, regards.

Luis

Well spoken, sir. I recant my earlier criticism.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:2offtopic

Agreed, everyone. This is a very serious problem. After some intense consideration, I believe the only solution is to ban assari permanently.

Now, I'm no math expert, but I ran the figures on the back of a napkin and I predict that banning assari would cause the overall average length of posts to fall by a whopping 75 - 90%.

This will bring luis' posts closer to the overall average, making them more palatable. It would also free up assari to follow his intellectual pursuits ...

Quite obviously, it's win-win. The time to act is now.

assari, on behalf of all of us, I wish you well. I'll leave you with these words of wisdom:

Socks first, then shoes.

Goodbye, or as they say in your country ... "au revoir". :hatsoff:

:rofl:

The old Archie Bunker/Mike Stivic argument. :thumbsup:

=========

Luis1972 does put up many pretty sexy models up in the Actual pic/vid thread. :)

For that, I really don't mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.