• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

luis1972: what can we do to make him stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His last 25 posts:

She looks a little serious
lean legs...
an apple...
who is she
pathetic...
energetic drink
Kelly Brook
bump
Alektra Blue...
use socks...
lost in cyberspace
Good selection!
some days nothing other day one hour
Don't care, no relevant
What so nice bangers!!!
Brea Lynn vs Lisa Daniels
no idea
no idea (5 minutes later)
This one!!!
Jenny Hendrix or Capri Anderson
Made me cum.....
Sabrina MAree
A doll? maybe, maybe....
Dark side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Dark side of the Moon - Pink Floyd (7 minutes later)
Aria Giovanni is OK for me....

10 out of 25 more than 3 words, of those, 5 because the post involves the name of a person or album.
2 identical posts spread over several minutes
Virtually all of the posts are non sequiturs
He never responds to anything posted in his direction.

He posts in every congratulations for x number posts threads so he can get rep. He's a terrible poster who contributes absolutely nothing to the board.

Anyone have any solutions for how to make this situation better?

Anyone have any solutions for how to make this situation better?

You know, this guy didn't used to bug me because his posts are all such nothing that I just entirely overlooked them. Then gunslingingbird pointed him out to me... now I want to punch my monitor.

He's spamming the board to an incredible degree. He frequently bumps old, dead topics with nothing. He cross posts. He copy/paste posts. He's just entirely worthless and engages in so much post count spam it's beyond abuse.

I'd like to see him banned, but that's not going to happen. So what I would suggest is that Petra stuff him into the Red Rep Club that squally is in, and that you actually used to be a part of. Just clip his rep balls and see his reaction... I have a feeling since he's so obsessed with numbers that he'd take it quite badly, and that would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You know, this guy didn't used to bug me because his posts are all such nothing that I just entirely overlooked them. Then gunslingingbird pointed him out to me... now I want to punch my monitor.

He's spamming the board to an incredible degree. He frequently bumps old, dead topics with nothing. He cross posts. He copy/paste posts. He's just entirely worthless and engages in so much post count spam it's beyond abuse.

I'd like to see him banned, but that's not going to happen. So what I would suggest is that Petra stuff him into the Red Rep Club that squally is in, and that you actually used to be a part of. Just clip his rep balls and see his reaction... I have a feeling since he's so obsessed with numbers that he'd take it quite badly, and that would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

That's actually a really good idea.

There's hope for you, yet.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd like to ban him. Taking away his rep could work too... Or we could shoot him.

I'd also be in favor of doing away with the post count milestone threads altogether. Is it really worth celebrating every 1,000 posts somebody makes? That's just fucking stupid.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
How about putting a word threshold on his account, meaning he has to type in at least so many words before he can post, I would be a fucker and make him type at least 500 words before the system would let his posts go through, but then he would start writing walls of text and that would be even more aggravating.

Oryan

Banned
The people in this thread complaining about someone else's worthless posts is hilarious. Perhaps if he posted a gif instead of his one word answers he'd be alright.

;););)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Make his post count a perpetual zero....no matter how many words, no matter how meaningful...always zero. In fact, we should all have a zero post count, and zero rep, and we could derive our warm fuzzy feelings from the "attaboy's" we receive from our peers.

Make his post count a perpetual zero....no matter how many words, no matter how meaningful...always zero. In fact, we should all have a zero post count, and zero rep, and we could derive our warm fuzzy feelings from the "attaboy's" we receive from our peers.

Repped.

Loves me some irony, I does.

The people in this thread complaining about someone else's worthless posts is hilarious. Perhaps if he posted a gif instead of his one word answers he'd be alright.

;););)

You've built up some pretty strong opinions of the board for a guy that's been here three days. Anyone would think you've only signed up to point out how not funny, ignorant, homosexual or pathetic everyone else is.

Hey look, there goes some more irony.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
He got really butthurt when I negged him. I finally did the sensible thing and put him on my ignore list.

Oryan

Banned
Repped.

Loves me some irony, I does.

You've built up some pretty strong opinions of the board for a guy that's been here three days. Anyone would think you've only signed up to point out how not funny, ignorant, homosexual or pathetic everyone else is.

Hey look, there goes some more irony.

Nothing I haven't said before. But last time I said it, I was green repped for it. Weird. A noob says it so it's wrong. Irony indeed.

Mayhem

Banned
So I lose 3 of my friends, my petition to get GSB back gets deleted, the Politics section turns into Entertainment Tonight, I get banned for standing up for myself.....and this is a topic.

I remember the scene from Apollo 13, taken from real footage where the science guy describes how thin the window is (paper thin) for a craft to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere. That's you guys. It's either one thing or another. This Luis guy is the easiest fuckin' thing in the world to ignore....but you just can't pull it off.

Who the fuck cares? In 8+ years here, I would have never noticed him if the rest of you weren't so panty-knotted about him. Now I notice him, because you guys are so panty-knotted about him. Leave him be. For all we know, he has raging ADD and posting his monosyllables here is what keeps him from shooting up a shopping mall.

I finally did the sensible thing and put him on my ignore list.

Wouldn't that actually make it worse? That's the problem with the ignore function here... it doesn't really remove that person from your sight (if it did I'd already be done with the guy). When they bump a topic it's still bumped for you. Their messages are still present in threads... it's just replaced with "So-and-so is on your ignore list blah blah blah" which, really, is a longer message than most of the crap this guy posts, thus drawing more attention to his spam. And honestly... the ignore message adds as much to the threads as his post does. So it's seriously not changing anything except making the pointless messages he injects into threads longer.

This Luis guy is the easiest fuckin' thing in the world to ignore....but you just can't pull it off.

You know, he was easy to ignore until gsb told me about the bug he had up his butt about the guy. Now I can't. It's impossible due to the sheer metric shit tonne of posts the guy makes. You can't ignore something that is everywhere.

rivasky

the special one
Fly to Peru, find out where he lives and play Knock Knock Ginger on his door. That'll teach him.

you could just not let something as insignificant as a board spammer bother you and just get on with your life?

or failing that, a minimum word limit would do the trick

You can't stop him; you can only hope to contain him. Double team him and he may only drop 30 on you if you're lucky. Have safety help over the top? He'll still convert the first down if he doesn't burn you for 6.

He's just that damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.