• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rollo25

Banned
I see ShowAndTell is still posting bullshit. Face the fact that her appearance on here will boost her career and expose her to an audience that didn't before.

Given that her career doesn't require any discernible talent other than flashing bits of flesh, this is perfect for her. Her career is all about exposure and she'll get it in abundance by appearing on CBB, only a clown would think otherwise.

Where are they now?

Shilpa Shetty - Was Bolloywood's biggest star. Is now branded as a bitch and struggles to get the parts they once threw at her.
George Galloway - Still a nobody.
Pete Burns - A failed pop star still. If anything just known as weird now.
John McCririck - A fail bookmaker on Chaneel 4 racing. Currently a failed bookmaker on Channel 4 racing.
Danielle Lloyd - Famous for who she dates and a bit of modelling.
Chantelle Houghton - Known for who she was dating and still that is her only claim to fame. Even failed as a model before and after.

Yes they really have done well out of BB.

How desperate are you to try and down play the boost in careers that these people had after they left the house? It's fucking embarrassing to say the least and you're absolutely fucking clueless!

How many people knew of Shilpa Shetty before she went in the house??? You clearly know absolutely jack shit about her because two of her most successful films came out after she was in the house, not to mention all of the commercial interests, interviews and shoots that followed. Like it or not; she was hardly known in Britain before, she is now.

George Galloway - got a radio show and numerous TV projects off the back of his CBB appearance. It gave him a career in the media that exceeded what was probably expected. Obviously another that has done well off that back of CBB

Pete Burns - How many TV shows has he appeared on since leaving the house? Loads, that's how many.

John McCririck - Failed bookmaker??? How is he failed??? Failed so much so that Channel 4 renewed his contract. Again; look at the attention he's had after CBB; Wife Swap, Celebrity Hijack BB, BBBM, BBLB. God knows how many interview/chat shows and other programs.

Danielle Lloyd - Famous for who she dates and a bit of modelling. And is still more famous now after CBB than she was before.

Chantelle Houghton - Known for who she was dating and still that is her only claim to fame. Even failed as a model before and after. And still yet off the back off CBB she had her own TV shows, countless interviews, photoshoots, endorsements and TV appearances.

So yes, they have done well out of CBB and Lucy Pinder will no doubt too as well. If you think otherwise you're either an imbecile or completely out of touch with the effect CBB has on some celebs careers.

Sorry she is earning alot less than that. Just ask either Werner or Poggy at other forums and they will tell you more like 75.000 top wack (and they doubt that much) as Ulrika is the top earner at 150.000.

They obviously know fuck all just like you do.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article5436366.ece

http://sports.rightpundits.com/?p=1398

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sho...-other-Celeb-Big-Brother-2009-housemates.html

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4014714.Model_Lucy_Pinder_steps_into_Big_Brother_house_tonight/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jan/03/celebrity-big-brother-2009-reality

Remember she was Britain's top glamour model before she started to do this crap show

Bigger than Keeley Hazell, Michelle Marsh and Sophie Howard? I bet there's plenty who would argue otherwise. You could add Jennifer Ellison and Gemma Atkinson although they like to think of themselves as actresses they do more glamour modeling than acting.

In summary; you're absolutely clueless.

John McCririck - Failed bookmaker??? How is he failed??? Failed so much so that Channel 4 renewed his contract. Again; look at the attention he's had after CBB; Wife Swap, Celebrity Hijack BB, BBBM, BBLB. God knows how many interview/chat shows and other programs.

John McCririck is more famous because of CBB and is now a known name but he is a failed bookmaker.
His bookies went bust , he works for channel 4 as a pundit because he is entertaining not because he was a good bookie.

CBB was good for McCririck.

Celebrity Big Brother 2009 in London - pictures

http://www.*****************/lucy-pinder-celebrity-big-brother-2009-in-london/

DannyOceans13

Closed Account
Well we agree that CBB was good for him.

Anyway back to Pinder; her accent is wonderful, shame she's a Tory though.

as opposed to what being a 'labour' supporter lol

It's also a shame that she's done that to her lips. Or her top lip anyway, it just looks weird when she talks and smiles.

yeh she probably has some left over semen in there still swimming about:hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry she is earning alot less than that. Just ask either Werner or Poggy at other forums and they will tell you more like 75.000 top wack (and they doubt that much) as Ulrika is the top earner at 150.000.

Don't know why they would be a better authority. Ulrika is getting £175k, which has been well documented.

I like this one of Lucy.:bowdown::bowdown:

EDIT: You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy and Lindsey together has got to be one of the best combinations ever! I'm 'officially' into British girls now. I'm gonna make my next girlfriend learn the language!

She's been particularly rubbish in BB so far!

I certainly don't expect her to get her boobs out but she is a really dull person. Her attempts to look serious by expressing her politics seems to be backfiring. She has no real views other than following in the family tradition of voting for the Tories.

She hates "liberals" when she is a self employed, liberated woman. There are a lot of contradictions about with Lucy Pinder.

certainly don't expect her to get her boobs out but she is a really dull person. Her attempts to look serious by expressing her politics seems to be backfiring. She has no real views other than following in the family tradition of voting for the Tories.

To be fair, the fact that Labour wants to introduce a 40% tax rate for high earners, a bracket I think she may qualify for, probably hasn't endeared Labour to her to much.

I certainly don't expect her to get her boobs out but she is a really dull person. Her attempts to look serious by expressing her politics seems to be backfiring. She has no real views other than following in the family tradition of voting for the Tories.

She hates "liberals" when she is a self employed, liberated woman. There are a lot of contradictions about with Lucy Pinder.

When they did that talent show and she was asked to do 'news in brief' the idea was obviously that she stood in her undies and expressed her opinion seeing as being a model is what she's known for, and they were all to play to their strengths.

What did she do? Took her trousers off and then stood there with a hoodie pulled down right over her bum, zipped up to the top and ranted about labour for a few minutes looking not particularly sexy at all!

I also didn't expect her to get naked, I imagine her management has told her not to as they control these models images a lot, but was bra and knickers or a bikini too much to ask for!?

Everyone in Britain who's taken an interest has already seen her naked so going in their and being prudish is a bit pointless, especially since she's not backing herself up with her less than scintilating personality as it is!