• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

morganisms123

Closed Account
lucy is about to enter celebrity big brother in uk apparently. she has been in newspapers even more recently, but some non nipple shots. whats worrying me is that she might stop showing the nips altogether with a boosted profile after the show. don't do it lucy!

ShowAndTell

Banned
Here are some nice ones of her and a friend on the beach.

She's not topless - but her friend is. Pretty nice!

Lucy and Sophie

Her friend is Sophie Howard as it tells you and it's a repost!!!

lucy is about to enter celebrity big brother in uk apparently. she has been in newspapers even more recently, but some non nipple shots. whats worrying me is that she might stop showing the nips altogether with a boosted profile after the show. don't do it lucy!

Don't know where you are getting your information from? Daily Star maybe?

Well sorry but they are unconfirmed reports. Lucy Pinder has said in interview more than once that she would never do Big Brother as she doesn't even like the show.

BB is for has beens, never will be's and desparate attention seekers. So why would she need to do it. As her career is completely on the up.

rollo25

Banned
BB is for has beens, never will be's and desparate attention seekers. So why would she need to do it. As her career is completely on the up.

She's a glamour model, if you don't think appearing on this show will boost her profile then you're insane and out of touch.

ShowAndTell

Banned
She's a glamour model, if you don't think appearing on this show will boost her profile then you're insane and out of touch.

She's presented many TV shows and appeared on Tv. So just a glamour model?

Since when has Big Brother up'ed anyones profile?

rollo25

Banned
She's presented many TV shows and appeared on Tv. So just a glamour model?

Since when has Big Brother up'ed anyones profile?

But she's primarily a glamour model who's done a bit of presenting on turd like Nuts TV.

As for "when has Big Brother up'ed anyones profile"... Erm... Shilpa Shetty, George Galloway, Pete Burns, John McCririck, Danielle Lloyd, Chantelle Houghton (although technically she wasn't a celeb before). Tell me that CBB hasn't "up'ed their profiles and I'll laugh in your face.

Oh, and you're forgetting money; a very good reason why she'd do something like this.

Her friend is Sophie Howard as it tells you and it's a repost!!!

Don't know where you are getting your information from? Daily Star maybe?

Well sorry but they are unconfirmed reports. Lucy Pinder has said in interview more than once that she would never do Big Brother as she doesn't even like the show.

lmfao. If she really said those things then any shred of respect I had for her has now gone.

rollo25

Banned
And imagine the amount she'll earn when she leaves from photoshoots, interviews, TV appearances, and so on; shiaaaaat loads!

ShowAndTell

Banned
As for "when has Big Brother up'ed anyones profile"... Erm... Shilpa Shetty, George Galloway, Pete Burns, John McCririck, Danielle Lloyd, Chantelle Houghton (although technically she wasn't a celeb before). Tell me that CBB hasn't "up'ed their profiles and I'll laugh in your face.

Where are they now?

Shilpa Shetty - Was Bolloywood's biggest star. Is now branded as a bitch and struggles to get the parts they once threw at her.
George Galloway - Still a nobody.
Pete Burns - A failed pop star still. If anything just known as weird now.
John McCririck - A fail bookmaker on Chaneel 4 racing. Currently a failed bookmaker on Channel 4 racing.
Danielle Lloyd - Famous for who she dates and a bit of modelling.
Chantelle Houghton - Known for who she was dating and still that is her only claim to fame. Even failed as a model before and after.

Yes they really have done well out of BB.

£150K apparently.

Sorry she is earning alot less than that. Just ask either Werner or Poggy at other forums and they will tell you more like 75.000 top wack (and they doubt that much) as Ulrika is the top earner at 150.000.

And imagine the amount she'll earn when she leaves from photoshoots, interviews, TV appearances, and so on; shiaaaaat loads!

Same or could even be less than now depending on how she acts and comes across.

Remember she was Britain's top glamour model before she started to do this crap show. Also got money for various presenting jobs and appearances on TV on both chat shows, documentries and even acting in small roles.