• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I think she is super hott but she seems to have an awful attitude and there is no need for her to get implants.

I hope she's just joking. Her getting a boob job would be a mind-boggling travesty. :confused:

Agreed it does seem a shame that she feels the need for an 'enhancement' but if like she says her boobs are shrinking then there might be other things like sag and stretch marks from where they were bigger than they are now.

Remember that she is in an industry where image is everything unfortunately, and if she starts to lose the interest of fans to another 'big boob' model - which happens time and again then her career starts being affected and at 25 she really doesn't want that to happen.

If she does get her boobs done then hopefully she will spend quite a bit and get a extremely good boob job. Still wish her all the best though whatever she does :thumbsup:

I've been watching the show and she's not had much air time, it's probably due to the following reasons (in no particular order).

1. She hasn't got her tits out.
2. She is in fact face wise quite ugly.
3. Her voice is irritating.
4. She's actually quite thick.
5. She hasn't got her tits out.
6. The vortex between her ears.

I'm really disappointed, I was expecting a bit more from the Pinder.

She is not ugly in the face and is in fact quite intellagent. However having not watched the show I don't know how she came across, but most likely was evicted because she didn't get her tits out.

Hm... guys, she won't be getting a boob job. The Daily Star wrote a bunch of BS, she never said anything about getting a boob job...

10 Sexiest Pics Ever - Nuts Magazine (January 2009)

http://www.*****************/lucy-pinders-10-sexiest-pics-ever-nuts-magazine-january-2009/

Whats so sexy about them that makes them worthy of a magazine supplement? Short of excuse to sell more magazines.

Its lucy pinder, a page 3 girl who the annuls of obscurity have set aside a special place for. Every page 3 girls runs out of fame eventually, all my favourites did, in fact the last i heard of any of them was their fool hardy attempts to get back into the lime light which failed in near spectacular style.

I dont see how far her body of work can expand, topless shot in this, toples pic in that, topless shot naked - despite not showing anything but a bare ass, yawn!

Whats so sexy about them that makes them worthy of a magazine supplement? Short of excuse to sell more magazines.

Its lucy pinder, a page 3 girl who the annuls of obscurity have set aside a special place for. Every page 3 girls runs out of fame eventually, all my favourites did, in fact the last i heard of any of them was their fool hardy attempts to get back into the lime light which failed in near spectacular style.

I dont see how far her body of work can expand, topless shot in this, toples pic in that, topless shot naked - despite not showing anything but a bare ass, yawn!

She has some longevity if she starts doing some real sexy shoots with more psedo lesbian shoots and such

Great British Boobs Calendar 2009 - Sophie Howard ,Lucy Pinder,Malene Espensen,Lindsey Strutt,Sammy Braddy & Casey Batchelor

http://www.*****************/various-celebs-great-british-boobs-calendar-2009/