• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I was going to post a poll to ask this, but outside of the people posting in this thread, probably no one else would get it.

At the end of the final episode, who do you think is still going to be alive? And by "alive", I mean normal, human being, non-ghostly figure alive.

Or if it's easier, who do you think is going to die?

I think that Jack, Hurley, Sun, Jin, Bernard and Rose all live... and Vincent, of course (they better not screw with Vincent!). Kate, I don't know about, but they'll probably keep her too - dammit (not a big Kate fan). But since I think Claire is going to get killed pretty soon, they'll keep Kate so that someone will be able to go back and comfort Aaron and Granny. Sayid? I think he's kind of dead already, but I don't see him returning from Zombieland.

I think Jacob is going to release Richard from this world and let him go be with his dead wife. I think Ben is a dead man... for once, he won't have a plan. I think Widmore and Eloise will somehow kill each other. Or maybe Des will kill them both - and I think he'll live. Lapidus? Hard to call. I'll say dead.

I'm not even sure what MIB is, so I'm not sure whether he can even be killed. But I do think his butt will remain on that island for all of eternity. I think that creepy jungle kid is going to have something to do with that.

Good list, Rey C. Pretty much agree, double ditto on Claire.

I don't think that Ben is going to die though. Also probably not Ellie.

I think that either Jack or Sawyer will die. Probably Sawyer.

I picture Jack or Hurley being the new Jacob. Kate might die. Sawyer I bet lives. I am with you about Richard. Ben I don't know. Berbard and Rose, I imagine we will not see them again. I bet they are Adam and Eve and still in the past or whatever.

I'm guessing Sawyer, Sayid, man in black, and Richard die.

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Miles, Jin and Sun all definitely live, in my opinion. (Kate, since was not on the list, will attempted to be killed but Sawyer will sacrifice himself)

Ben I'm still not sure of what his fate will be. He is most certainly 50/50 for me on this subject. Same way with Claire

Daniel Dae Kim has implied that Jin might die responding to the question of how he was able to take time away from his Lost schedule to film his new series Hawaii-Five-O remake. He said, "We'll find out soon enough who dies... I spent a lot of time in the water, but that always seems to happen to Jin at the end of every season." He also said that he was filming scenes with returning cast members whose characters had been killed off in the series.

After reading the script for the finale he said, "It's really mind blowing. After all this time they still are able to come up with new twists and things that you wouldn't expect."

That episode was amazing... fucking sad though. The final image of just seeing Jin and Sun's hands still clasping each other... god damn this show knows how to tug at your heart strings. Sayid's death was pretty inevitable but I didn't think they'd take out him, Jin, Sun, and Frank in one scene. :(

I need a moment

That episode was amazing... fucking sad though. The final image of just seeing Jin and Sun's hands still clasping each other... god damn this show knows how to tug at your heart strings. Sayid's death was pretty inevitable but I didn't think they'd take out him, Jin, Sun, and Frank in one scene. :(

I need a moment

ah, but is frank actually dead? we didnt see him after he got knocked out by the door. everyone else died in such visual ways, maybe he got out in time

ah, but is frank actually dead? we didnt see him after he got knocked out by the door. everyone else died in such visual ways, maybe he got out in time

As much as I would love to see Frank come back, I just don't see his story needing to continue on.

By the way, next week's episode looks awesome and it looks like we also get the backstory to Jacob and the man in black!!

I don't know what to make of this week's ep. I didn't think Sun and Jin would die. I didn't think either one of them would be the "chosen one." But, some might say them dying like that is the pinnacle of romance. Those people would be wrong, imo.

Sawyer that fucking ahole. His shoddy decision-making has cost 4 people their lives :mad: I'm disappointed that Sayid didn't become a main character. His character seemed to not matter much after Shannon died. Yeah he had some big backstory moments in Season 4/5 but in terms of him being a major character..he kind of fell behind the other Losties, imo.

Very sad, but realistic that he would do what he did.

This one was a tough episode. In some respects, maybe Jack will be the only one alive. We entered the show through Jack's eyes (viewpoint) maybe we will leave the series through his viewpoint.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I loved that episode. It kind of reminded me of when Charlie and Eko died. As great as Jin, Sun, Saieed and the pilot who looked like he just stepped of the set of a Burt Reynolds movie were, it was their time to go. Now it's about Sawyer, Hurley, Kate, Jack, Desmond, SmokyLocke and, to a lesser extent, Claire and Ben. The finale is going to be amazing and shocking. I can't wait. My only guess as to the ending is that something happens, maybe down to Eloise or Charles Widmore where they are pulled into the flash sideways scenario where the island is underwater and the plane never crashes, and the season will end how it starts - with Jack sitting in the plane. Maybe Desmond and the electromagnetic machine have something to do with that? I am just speculating of course. We will just have to see!!!

WTF?

Just because you're dead in one universe doesn't mean that you're dead in all of them. What will this mean for the merge?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
holy fuck!
Sawyer really fucked up, the worst fuck up of the series.
But I can't blame him, with jacks record why trust his judgement.
Jin and Sun are dead. Sayid too.
I'm really bummed.
Frank looks to be in davey jones's locker also.
But like Calpoon said, different timelines, they may merge or one may become the dominant or singular.

Little point, everyone is alive in the sideways timeline,except christian, the only character who exists only in that and not the original is jacks son., and we still don't know who his mother is, i guess juliette, 2 doctors, makes sense.
what will become of him?
I can speculate that in the original timeline all will die, except one, and that one will be jacobs replacement and keep mib in the bottle......
That may be widmores plan, and desmond may understand that and be working to make it happen, but perhaps not knowing about who will die.
Or perhaps widmore put the bombs on the plane for that reason, if he even did it, but if that killed everybody, that would only leave desmond, ben, richard and miles alive i believe.

So we still need to see how ben, miles , richard and desmond figure into this, mrs hawking too.
that i have no idea.
I do think richard and desmond would be an awesome combo.

Gonna watch the last episode again now

Little point, everyone is alive in the sideways timeline,except christian, the only character who exists only in that and not the original is jacks son., and we still don't know who his mother is, i guess juliette, 2 doctors, makes sense.

He's married in that new timeline right? Or is he divorced? Juliet makes sense as a prospective wife of JAck in this new LA timeline. Or, it could be a new character totally...maybe that Italian hottie from WAY BACK (Season 2?) when we learned about Jack's original fiance?

That Italian hottie was ~:flame:INSANELY HOT:flame:~

He's married in that new timeline right? Or is he divorced? Juliet makes sense as a prospective wife of JAck in this new LA timeline. Or, it could be a new character totally...maybe that Italian hottie from WAY BACK (Season 2?) when we learned about Jack's original fiance?

What do you mean his "original fiance"? Isn't that just his ex-wife Sarah? Or did he have a fiance before that when he met her in surgery? I don't remember that. I do know who you are talking about though with that Italian chick, her dad was being operated on by Jack because he thought that he could work miracles.

do you guys use Lostpedia? pretty useful when trying to find info on numerous theories, characters etc in Lost.

though im sure some of you do, being Lost fanatics and whatnot. i know i do