• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lost

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Mr Eko is awesome. Would love to see that character return!

They wanted to give him the part that (Fake) Locke is now playing. But I felt like Locke was attepting to clean up his soul. Smokey/Fake Locke/Esau would just muddy the waters, if they'd done that. I wanted Eko to find some sort of redemption, and I felt like he did sort of go out on his own terms. So that was good. But absolutely, I'd love to see him return.

I think the actor had a pretty strong personality too. The writers wanted to make him just a common thug in the beginning, and he wasn't having it. So the Mr. Eko that we got to know was in part thanks to the determination of the actor to have a deeper role. Good for him. Eko had that same conflicted, High Plains Drifter vibe that I like so much in stories. :thumbsup:

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Adewale is awesome. I read that he was originally hired in the TV show Oz as just a background character but had so much personality and ideas to contribute that the Adebisi character was born. He also came up with the Eko name and personality traits. Very talented guy. :hatsoff:

Rey C.

Adewale is awesome. I read that he was originally hired in the TV show Oz as just a background character but had so much personality and ideas to contribute that the Adebisi character was born. He also came up with the Eko name and personality traits. Very talented guy. :hatsoff:

I generally hate spoilers, but has anyone heard rumors that he MIGHT return, even if just for part of a scene???

I generally hate spoilers, but has anyone heard rumors that he MIGHT return, even if just for part of a scene???

I haven't. Not that that means anything.

Based on another conversation someone called the alternate reality, "Reality X". I'm going to call it that from now on, it's simple and convenient.

Some more thoughts on the idea is that X reality is the 'actual' future and it's coincidence (or intent) to make us (or them) think that it is the original flight 815:

Remember that while they said the plane was traveling to LA from Sydney, they never said that it was Oceanic flight 815, nor did they say when it was happening- I believe that the original was September 20ish, 2003.

The only entirely contradictory evidence, other than them seeming to be unaware of anything that happen(s)/(ed) on the Island, is that Boone is still alive.

BUT... since we have seen characters see ghosts or what appears to be ghosts, that doesn't entirely rule it out either. We don't know to what extent if at all any of the X reality is actually happening. It may be a combination of real and fake.

Rey C.

I haven't. Not that that means anything.

Based on another conversation someone called the alternate reality, "Reality X". I'm going to call it that from now on, it's simple and convenient.

Some more thoughts on the idea is that X reality is the 'actual' future and it's coincidence (or intent) to make us (or them) think that it is the original flight 815:

Remember that while they said the plane was traveling to LA from Sydney, they never said that it was Oceanic flight 815, nor did they say when it was happening- I believe that the original was September 20ish, 2003.

The only entirely contradictory evidence, other than them seeming to be unaware of anything that happen(s)/(ed) on the Island, is that Boone is still alive.

BUT... since we have seen characters see ghosts or what appears to be ghosts, that doesn't entirely rule it out either. We don't know to what extent if at all any of the X reality is actually happening. It may be a combination of real and fake.

True. And the Locke that is on the plane, there's no way to know (yet) if he is Locke or Flocke.

We never heard the captain's voice or saw his face, did we... we don't know if it's Frank?

Rey C.

:eek:

:thumbsup:

:glugglug:

Lust

Lost at Birth
*****warning: here there be some small spoilers*****

well kate #2 is less endearing than kate #1. i mean holding a pregnant claire at gunpoint and demands she walks in LA, thats pure evil there, smokie should have come over and bounced her all over that taxi. kate #1, on the other hand is the same ole kate.....you know, doesnt really listen and does her own thing even when someone says "dont follow me". has no one learned that these words mean nothing to kate???

anyone else feel pure satisfaction when aldo or waldo or whatever the hell his name was got shot? damn he was annoying. but then again, all the temple people seem to be assholes too. i'm to the point where the final episode needs to be smokie killing everyone on the island then hands it over to Vincent, along with a nice bitch (thats a compliment in dog talk) and let him run things. he could do no worse.

i knew we hadnt seen the last of ethan! kill him with fire! i guess goodwin will be showing up next? i hope at least Alex (tania raymonde) comes back. preferably nekkid. i always had a thing for her.

for me, the biggest surprise, claire #1 is now like a renegade rousseau...or is that a redundant title? meanwhile claire #2 is just the same old annoying claire who over reacts win it comes to delivering a child. why not just trust the damn doctor when he says its ok? oh wait, the doctor was ethan...heh heh...nevermind.

ugh....another week to wait. i feel like veruca salt, i want it now!

I like how they've been hinting at "ISLAND VIRUS" lately. It appears that Claire has "ISLAND VIRUS" and is insane now. Sayid is the next to become insane. Hurley dropping the Zombie cue wasn't just a joke, I think it's going to be a real issue.

If Jakob came back in the body of Sayid, why isn't he more forthcoming as 'New Locke Guy' apparently is? I assume that 'New Locke Guy' hates humanity, wants to rid the entire island of all humans and "go home" wherever that is?

I think Meester is right in that the events that are happening now that "the plane" landed don't seem to exactly be what would've could've happened if there was no crash. It seems like it's basically a RE/BOOT but not simply back in time, but also back from a specific starting point.

I think a lot the "emotions" seem off. Did anyone really think Sawyer really gave a shit about Juliet? I'm finding it hard to believe he'd be moping around the old commune, digging up some ring only to throw in the water? Why? Just to feel sorry for himself or "cleanse" himself? :sleep: Was Kate crying because Sawyer basically said he wasn't interested in her? Did she run after him to be with him? She seemed like she had no other reason to go after Sawyer unless she's decided she cared for him more than Jack all this time.

I also think Jack will not make it off the island alive. He's becoming a Martyr figure all of a sudden. Just like Sawyer, what reason does Jack have to ever leave the island? He doesn't have much of a life waiting for him back in LA...

I guess "someone" on the net said that we would see Eko again. No credible sources there, just what I heard, for whatever it's worth.

"What Kate does" was pretty good, considering that nothing really happened. It is nice that they are talking about the "Island virus" cuz I figured that was something they just threw in and were never going to bring up again. It seemed to be some form of possession by the smoke monster and I assumed that was the point of all the shit they did to Sayid, but considering that it apparently spreads and "infects" other people that doesn't jive too much...

They said that it was a "darkness that grows inside" you, so maybe there is some force on the Island that spawned both the smoke monster and the Island virus, and that they are both separate aspects of it and not the thing itself.

I was surprised to see Ethan, that was cool.

I'm wondering if Christian had the infection as well instead of being taken over by smokey as I previously thought. Because it seems when the monster takes a body, he just copies it leaving the real body behind. The infection seems to revive the actual body.

great theory DJ :thumbsup:

someone also rightfully pointed out that we shouldn't assume that smokey is evil and that Jacob is good; that it could very well be the other way around, or neither one.

Yeah, how the hell does Christian fit in all of this? I thought he was on par with Jacob...now..:dunno:

If a body is revived with the island virus, maybe it can grant the new host body "superpowers" of some sort? How else do we explain Claire becoming this Expert Hunter Badass? Maybe Christian's power is the ability to teleport to places all over the island?

Rousseau and her team supposedly washed up on shore together, alive and the team went insane somehow. Maybe, in actuality, the team was alive all along and it was Rousseau who was revived and also went into Badass Hunter Mode?

someone also rightfully pointed out that we shouldn't assume that smokey is evil and that Jacob is good; that it could very well be the other way around, or neither one.

Very true. I read a review somewhere that made a very good point about Jacob and the man in black (smokey): They said that neither are really considered good if they're playing a game against each other and using others as pawns to perhaps prove a point to the other.

Rousseau and her team supposedly washed up on shore together, alive and the team went insane somehow. Maybe, in actuality, the team was alive all along and it was Rousseau who was revived and also went into Badass Hunter Mode?

This is what I'm starting to think about Rousseau as well

Smoke monster has killed Eko, the pilot...tried to kill Locke and is there someone I'm forgetting? Not to mention all the manipulation needed to get Locke's corpse back on a plane heading to the island....these facts will be hard for me to see something other than "bad"...

I'm not sure who the hell Temple people are. Are they a splinter group of The Others? With an asian man in a leadership role it's hard not to see them as some sort of New Dharma Group or Dharma Survivors which Ben never knew about?

I believe the temple people are just a half of the others who are there to protect the temple and the other half (Richard, Ben, etc) kinda comb the island waiting for people to unexpectedly arrive on the island. Their japanese leader, Dogen, is just another leader much in the same way it seemed that Eloise and Widmore were co-leaders (at least to me it seemed that way)

Interesting article about Dogen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogen

Dōgen is known for his extensive writing including the Treasury of the Eye of the True Dharma or Shōbōgenzō, a collection of ninety-five fascicles concerning Buddhist practice and enlightenment.

That's true. If they are the Others, then who are the people on the beach with Richard? Weren't we led to believe that they are the Others? If the Others at the Temple are preparing to go to war, then wouldn't they want to get in touch with the rest of thier people, especially Richard?

Shit, maybe they aren't even in the same time line. We assumed that Sun and Frank were in 2007 and now the 77 Dharma folks and O6 are too... but we won't really know until they meet up again.

Cindy the Flight Attendant's presence is the only Others marker within the Temple People that I'm aware. The unknown complainer guy that got shot by Claire divulged a connection to Kate, which means he was brought to the island, okay, than how was he brought?

It's hard to believe that Ben wouldn't know about Temple people if they are all Others...

New Locke Guy/Smoke Monster Locke killed Richard Alpert in last week's ep, right?