• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Stefania Gabriella Germanotta / Lady GaGa

Man please some one tell that you watched SNL tonight. That women is amazing. She was so GORGEOUS, and her performances were amazing as well. If you ask me I think she is the best female artist out there.:bowdown::bowdown:

Re: Stefania Gabriella Germanotta / Lady Gaga

Man please some one tell that you watched SNL tonight. That women is amazing. She was so GORGEOUS, and her performances were amazing as well. If you ask me I think she is the best female artist out there.:bowdown::bowdown:

Agree
Lady Gaga is one of the best things that happened to the music biz in the last years, just because she's different :lovecoupl

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
She isn't my dream girl. But I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Not very attractive and her music is a horrible assault on the senses of anyone with a brain and ears IMHO.

I think shes the best female artist out there today. I watched her performances on this past SNL and she was AMAZING, she is truly talented.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Her performance on SNL this week was just pure awesome. I loved her wierd metal circle get-up. Especially when it hit her in the head.

Her performance on SNL this week was just pure awesome. I loved her wierd metal circle get-up. Especially when it hit her in the head.

Haha so did I, it was hilarious. I mean come on the girl hast to be talented to play the piano perfectly well with that gadget thing on her.:1orglaugh

I'd bet money that she's an amazing fuck. Anyone that sings, "I'm educated in sex yes and I want it bad" has to be able to back it up.