• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No! You take it or leave it!

You can have your choice of bloody chef photo, though! ^_^

Not a fan. Something about her that just turns me off. No idea what it is. :dunno:

Member 1098

Closed Account
Re: Stefania Gabriella Germanotta / Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Plans To Get Tattoo In Tribute To Her Father

Lady Gaga took the last two weeks off to be with her father, Joseph, as he underwent open-heart surgery to replace a valve in his heart. Luckily, he's come through the surgery successfully.

"I'm gonna get a tattoo for him this week; I'm gonna get a heart that says 'Dad' in it.

"I told him (father) I was gonna get it and he got all teary-eyed and he said, 'Well, you're running out of real estate, so don't get it too big.'"

It sounds like her father has quite a sense of humor! This will be Lady Gaga's NINTH tattoo. What a sweet gesture :)

Photos by INF

She is so sweet :thumbsup:
Lady Gaga :lovecoupl

Member 1098

Closed Account
Lady Gaga has to be one of my all-time female singers.
She is the best, I love her style, her music and her looks.
She is unique, doesn't try to be like everybody else.
I think, she will be one of the best female singers in this generation, of all-time.
She doesn't care what other people think about her and she continues to do what she loves to do, that's sing and dance, she loves music.
She is a nice person, cool personality, doesn't care. I'm so happy, she won @ MTV Music Awards.

Her performace @ MTV Music Awards, I loved it. I just love her outfit, boots, and her look. I find it sexy.