• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Lady Gaga = hermaphrodite?

This is the dumbest fucking thread in the long sordid history of dumb fucking threads. Now we need a statement from the Hermaphrodite Action League or some such dumb fucking shit.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Ha I just now heard about it. :o

Some people say shes a hermaphrodite, some say shes a shemale. :dunno:

I dont care. She is hot! If shes really a hermaphrodite, then thats not her fault.

And if shes a shemale, then she is at least one of the hottest 'ex-guys' Ive ever seen. :) :bowdown:

Last edited:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

So I just heard on the radio that she confirmed to have both female and male genitalia. :)

And she also said that she feels more like a woman. (I think we can all see that)

I still say BULLSHIT! I haven't seen one even half-way reputable confirmation of this, though all these posts insist she's "confirmed" it. One link. Show me one link that's not to some half-ass humor blog. These pictures that supposedly "prove" she's got some sort of penis are so lame they make lame seem good by comparison. I don't give a shit. Not into her music, don't find her particularly attractive. I was only interested because it would be something of an oddity for a celeb to out themselves as a hermaphrodite. But internet bullshit is internet bullshit, and this has to be some of the weakest internet bullshit ever. I'm sure any publicity is good publicity for her.

What a fucking waste of bandwidth.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I would not be surprised if those rumours were published by herself - as you see, we are talking over and over about her, visiting various websites, watching and rewatching her videos, that is highly effective PR.

And you know:

As long as the name is written correctly, there is no bad publicity :thumbsup:

Re: Stefania Gabriella Germanotta / Lady Gaga

I'm kinda not that into her now that I know she has a cock.