• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She's really good at turning the waterworks on and off at the drop of a hat. Maybe she should get the oscar this year?

LOL, The only thing that I would consider giving her an award for or bother watching, is if she made a sequal to her sex tape...lets face it, that was her showing her only real talents.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
LOL, The only thing that I would consider giving her an award for or bother watching, is if she made a sequal to her sex tape...lets face it, that was her showing her only real talents.

She'll make another, I mean... another one will get stolen from her, when the current one stops making her and her mother money.

What fucking hypocrites! I bet that both of them were texting through the service

Theyre just letting the paparazzi know what door they will be leaving from so they catch them from their best sides. Kim..."We were in church? I thought this was a photo shoot. Does this mean that the National Enquirer isnt going to pay for these pictures? Maybe next time I should marry a priest...Do they make a lot of money?"