• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Look little girl, I don't know why you like trolling this thread but Fuck Off! :thefinger & I don't have to come up with anything else because you make your self look lame, Ha! Just look at your Rep & Post Count :rofl2: Tell mommy to call me when she gets home from the welfare office :D

I saw her sex tape years ago and people are saying that she was urinated on? I don't recall seeing any of that in the video. People are saying that Vivid Entertainment cut out the urine scene.

Can anyone confirm this?

If it's all true then I like her even more. I love it when hot girls act all angelic and sweet in public but are nasty freaks in the bedroom.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Kim K flour-bombed on red carpet

I don't care for her (although I do appreciate that big, round ass!), but even I have to admit, she handled this really well.

Kim K flour-bombed on red carpet

Kim Kardashian has been flour-bombed on the red carpet.

The 31-year-old reality star was promoting her new fragrance True Reflection at The London Hotel in West Hollywood on Thursday night (22.03.12) when an unidentified woman pelted her with white powder.

Dressed in a black blazer, leather trousers and an electric blue blouse, Kim's hair and entire back were covered by what firefighters later found to be cooking powder.

According to TMZ.com, security guards took her to a private room where she brushed herself down before choosing to return to the event.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yeah Banana Boy, cut the shit out :thefinger I'm a fan of Kim and this thread is here for us to look at her pics and appreciate the beauty of the womans body, not to act all gay and diss her every chance you get, its like if you love Tebow go find his thread :moon:

I'm not big on any of the Kardashian chicks...at all....but this pic of Kim that made me say wow.....very nice pic....

Ruddiger

temp ban
Kim Kardashian is one of those celebrity phenomenons who gets by strictly on her connections and her connections alone. She has very little actual talent. That Kardashian reality show is bloody awful! I was watching it when I was the YMCA a couple of months ago. How this garbage hasn't been canceled yet is beyond me. Her mother is a conniving bitch, for sure, and Kim herself is a publicity whore always wanting to be the center of attention. Unlike other celebrities, she loves it when the paparazzi follows her around. I don't wanna keep up with the kardashians anymore. Her fifteen minutes is up. I want her and her family to go away.