• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Are you telling me you wouldn't bang her if you had the chance?

She isn't out to bang him, she wants to drain his soul, she's a succubus I tells ya, a succubus! You put your dick in her and she sucks you into that whole Kardashian world, a world where men have no value except to make Kim and Chris Jenner mo' money! She's like some old testament temptress, beautiful but decidedly evil. Kris Humphries says that the sex stopped as soon as they were married, imagine what she'll do to Tebow, no sex at all! Ray J had it right, piss on her and leave! As a nobody, sure I'd fuck her, if I was a celebrity no way! If you didn't play along with her stupid show her Mom would probably accuse you of rape. She is the crazy ex-GF, with the crazier money grubbing Mom. Except for the TV show Kim is that stripper who somehow leaves you broke and with blue balls after every visit, she just does it on a bigger scale.

There are hotter women, and athletes like Tebow can get them if they want.

OK.. I just don't understand why you spend so much time on her board if you hate her so much. :dunno: To each their own I guess. I'm just here to post and look at pics.

Yeah Banana Boy, cut the shit out :thefinger I'm a fan of Kim and this thread is here for us to look at her pics and appreciate the beauty of the womans body, not to act all gay and diss her every chance you get, its like if you love Tebow go find his thread :moon:

Last edited:
Yeah Banana Boy, cut the shit out :thefinger I'm a fan of Kim and this thread is here for us to look at her pics and appreciate the beauty of the womans body, not to act all gay and diss her every chance you get, its like if you love Tebow go find his thread :moon:

OOOOH, I'm so scared! Don't like it, don't read it. Go home, sit under your covers, and cry about how unfair the world is to you and your poor widdlie Kimmy! Oh and you call me gay, that's the best you've got? Son, you're picking a fight you cannot win.

OOOOH, I'm so scared! Don't like it, don't read it. Go home, sit under your covers, and cry about how unfair the world is to you and your poor widdlie Kimmy! Oh and you call me gay, that's the best you've got? Son, you're picking a fight you cannot win.

I am home under the covers, do you like what you see, little kid :rofl2: Your probly some little girl who is jealous of Kim Ha Ha HA! :D It's ok little girl, mommy will be home later to tuck you in, she's just busy swallowing my shlong :thefinger Oh & The Internet Police have been notified about your lil scheme, Run & Hide :D

I am home under the covers, do you like what you see, little kid :rofl2: Your probly some little girl who is jealous of Kim Ha Ha HA! :D It's ok little girl, mommy will be home later to tuck you in, she's just busy swallowing my shlong :thefinger Oh & The Internet Police have been notified about your lil scheme, Run & Hide :D

Hey idiot, maybe if you send your posts to Kim, she'll let you carry her bible home from church. Ooooh, the Internet Police? I'm shitting in my pants over that one. Admit it, you're convinced that someday Kim will come in to where you work and when you say "Do you want fries with that?" she will jump over the counter and have her way with you. She's busy swallowing your schlong? Really, dream on buddy. You and I have one thing in common, we aren't ever going to meet any of these women, well, they might meet you, I mean if Kim gets a hankering for KFC and comes into your store. Seriously, this is the best you guys have? Tell you what, I'll wait a while for you all to come up with some better stuff.

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=68088