• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keith Olberman out at MSNBC

You must feel really threatened by Olbermann. That's weak.

How about some examples of the "character assassination" you speak of. I'll set the bar for you. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/bill-oreilly-crusaded-aga_n_209665.html

I'm not threatened in any way by a blowhard spewing venom nor having a smidge of panache to deliver news without spin.

I think OReilly's tactics against Tiller go beyond any sense of decency.

Olberdunce wasn't a tool used by the corp. as your article suggests but a leftist zealot who is no better than a propagandist like Hannity or Limbaugh. They 're garbage.
Olbermann's vitriolic tirades against Bush are simply embarrassing and so much insane melodrama.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No examples of "character assassination" apparently. Just say it without backing it up. Why am I not surprised?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok I have changed my mind.
I now love the guy
he is my muse, my flame.
the light of my life......he lights up my life.
he is a cont, a cont, a cont, a continuing source of inspiration to me.

I'm out

Deepcover

Closed Account
Nice post.

IMO,

Olbermann - Can take him or leave him. You're right. He'll find another postion.

Bush - Should never have invaded Iraq.
Bush - For peronal gain? Not sure what it was.
Bush - War crimes - I see your point, but don't agree. Dangerous move with the information known today.

Politics - You're 100% correct.

Personal gain to win a second term presidency which Bush succeeded...

No examples of "character assassination" apparently. Just say it without backing it up. Why am I not surprised?

Let's see He's personally attacked anyone he disagress with and feels you too should feel the same. Apparently those like yourself xfire are just the audience he needs.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/03/keith-olbermann-continues-to-slam-bill-simmons/

http://michaelpatrickleahy.blogspot.com/2009/05/keith-olbermann-leads-personal-attacks.html

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2009/02/06/video-olbermann-attacks-cheney-in-new-special-comment/

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/features/view/feature/ESPN+Writer:+Olbermann+Lonely,+'Unlikable+Blowhard'-867

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2009/02/27/video-keith-olbermann-and-janine-garofalo-discuss-rush-limbaugh/

This is a fraction of the moronic personal attacks/assassinations Olbermann has carried out.

No doubt you'll ignore what I've pasted. The verdict is in................most think Olbermann was blow-hard supreme.

He was simply a far left prostaci nothing more than a party thug. Good riddance.

Last edited:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i didnt watch the guy much.
sometimes, just as i watched beck and hannity.
i did watch O'relly more than those guys though.
but talk about attacks, i listened to him seriously put down hillary for about 40 minutes.
shouting, getting all angry and upset.
way more than i ever heard any of those guys get about anything.anytime.
and his purpose was clearly to sway positive opinion away from her and towards his choice, the man that he promoted to no end.

people want to defend him they can, i saw him enough to form my opinion.

but talk about attacks, i listened to him seriously put down hillary for about 40 minutes.
and his purpose was clearly to sway positive opinion away from her and towards his choice, the man that he promoted to no end.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:facepalm:

Dude, seriously put down Hillary??? IMO just stick to your point about you not watching him much, that's a safe play. At least that makes some sense.:o

And what's up with your posts nowadays?? Everyone of them reads like a fucking soliloquy or something.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You probably should knock it off otherwise you could end up instructing your students to speak ESL in verse like Lady Macbeth.:crying:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Let's see He's personally attacked anyone he disagress with and feels you too should feel the same. Apparently those like yourself xfire are just the audience he needs.This is a fraction of the moronic personal attacks/assassinations Olbermann has carried out. No doubt you'll ignore what I've pasted. The verdict is in................most think Olbermann was blow-hard supreme. He was simply a far left prostaci nothing more than a party thug. Good riddance.

The best you can do to "prove" Olbermann's "personal attacks" is to post two links of Olbermann addressing Bill Simmons concerning Tiger Woods, a link of Olbermann analyzing Rush Limbaugh, a link about a teabagger cheerleader, and a link directed at the dick Cheney??!!? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Are you serious? Sadly, apparently you are. You and your friends over at FOX NEWS are ten times worse than Olbermann, at least he's honest about where he stands and doesn't feel the need to lie about being "fair and balanced" all the while attacking and engaging is all manner of character assassination of people with opposing views to a degree that Olbermann could never aspire to. What's worse is how you're happy that liberals have lost their favorite voice on cable news. You engage in the worst sort of subversion and manipulation in claiming to be "moderate" and "centrist" when in reality you're pushing an intolerant far-right agenda and are willing to go as far as supporting censorship to shut your opponents down. What you posted is a big load of fail. :facepalm:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
X, my friend, you still debate with trident? Man, this is like shouting at a garbage can ^^ You know what's inside.

Put him on your Ignore-List and enjoy the bliss

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:facepalm:

Dude, seriously put down Hillary??? IMO just stick to your point about you not watching him much, that's a safe play. At least that makes some sense.:o

And what's up with your posts nowadays?? Everyone of them reads like a fucking soliloquy or something.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You probably should knock it off otherwise you could end up instructing your students to speak ESL in verse like Lady Macbeth.:crying:

I don't like the guy based on hearing his shit for years.
wtf is the problem?
accept it and get off my back jack.
or don't and still get off my back.

Trident get out of this thread.
you don't like him, i don't like him and these guys can't handle it.
they gotta bring up hannity and limbaugh like its some kind of relevant debate.
these guys dont like some people either, we don't go on and on about how they are wrong and why they should like them.
we just accept it like normal people would.

I NEVER LIKED THE GUY.
IF ANYBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT TOUGH SHIT, DEAL WITH IT.
THE END

I dvr'd his show every night! I can't watch "the last word" like O's show! He used several puns a night and I like puns! I admit he sometimes went way overboard, but sometimes he had politicians pegged long before they officially ruined their reputations. He is a brilliant wordsmith and a humanitarian, as well as being a bleeding heart liberal...I guess I resemble that remark myself!
Morgant

wtf is the problem?

these guys dont like some people either, we don't go on and on about how they are wrong and why they should like them.

I NEVER LIKED THE GUY.
THE END

No one's on your back because of what you like or don't like. At least I'm not as I couldn't care less what your likes and dislikes are. Hell, no one's even on your back period.

I read what you post here mainly for the laughs your inconsistencies provide. (You're quite good at it.:bowdown:)

Part of the problem with that is I actually read the shit you post here.

So here's the suggestion (MEANING ADVICE YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE since there's commonly a disparity between what people sometimes post here and what you interpret them to be saying);

To avoid any confusion....next time just say, 'you don't like the guy' and leave it at that. That way you won't have to worry about anyone challenging an inconsistent premise or disagreeing with your characterization of something that was said by another.

When you articulate an alleged rationale based on your view of him as a smug, one-sided jerk....you're going to look silly IMO saying that since you've claimed to like others who are just as smug, one-sided and jerks in other threads. Next time, just say you don't like him in stead of making stuff up as you go in an apparent effort to sound more credible (I guess). :dunno:

I haven't seen a single post here bending your fingers to try and change your opinion of anyone.

I don't like Hannity nor O'Reilly...but it has nothing to do with what I think of their personal demeanor. Nor because I disagree with their political viewpoints. It is because they have been shown time and time again to twist facts, bend truth and run up false flags. I get it though...their followers don't care as much about the truth as they care about how something sounds. But if someone wanted to challenge my rationale for the dislike, I'd simply back it up.

But simply saying you don't like someone requires no explanation nor defense.

Now it makes sense - you're a Hillary guy! Say no more.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Now it makes sense - you're a Hillary guy! Say no more.

no.
just because hillary was the target of his anger doesnt mean i am a hillary guy or not an obama guy.
if it was the opposite i would still think he's an ass.
btw I think bill clinton should be in prison for multiple homicides.
and hillary is just a product of him.

i just remember she made a comment about obama and oberlmann got all furious over it.
going on and on for a long time about it, all loud and furious.
It was bizarre to see a guy , a news person so emotional about something so small but he was promoting his networks choice of president thats all.

wtf is the problem?

I NEVER LIKED THE GUY.
THE END

You're right. What I find amusing is how similar xfire is to WTC7. Their thought process is the same, in that no matter how much evidence is put in front of them they ignore it or spin it.:tinhat:

So I'll leave xfire to do the only thing he knows and that's to champion his Leftist McCarthyite thug.

I'm done arguing with a prostaci.:hatsoff:

no.
just because hillary was the target of his anger doesnt mean i am a hillary guy or not an obama guy.
if it was the opposite i would still think he's an ass.
btw I think bill clinton should be in prison for multiple homicides.
and hillary is just a product of him.

i just remember she made a comment about obama and oberlmann got all furious over it.
going on and on for a long time about it, all loud and furious.
It was bizarre to see a guy , a news person so emotional about something so small but he was promoting his networks choice of president thats all.

ok fine. but the difference between him and the fox guys is that keith was mad about something she actually said, not something he made up that never actually happened

ok fine. but the difference between him and the fox guys is that keith was mad about something she actually said, not something he made up that never actually happened

How about instead of Olbermann haters grasping for straws they actually try and grasp this relatively simple concept? If Hillary didn't engage in the asinine act of invoking assassination Olbermann (AND OTHERS) wouldn't have been critical of her. But since she did, Olbermann (AND OTHERS) rightfully criticized her just like they would and should have of ANYONE ELSE doing it.